The Best of Dramione

By niharika_palep

Have you ever scrolled aimlessly through Wattpad, trying to find that perfect Dramione story to transport you... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
Author's Note
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

XII

4.2K 38 7
By niharika_palep

Tutoring a Malfoy
     AlwaysDramione

Summary:
Hermione Granger has brains, everyone knows, so it's not very odd that she would be tutoring a few Hogwarts students, who perhaps lack in their studies. But what happens when she is tutoring none other that Draco Malfoy? Why is Dumbledore so keen on Hermione tutoring Draco even though it's against his will? And why is Draco feeling a little warmer towards Hermione despite his usual cocky, arrogant and sarcastic comments? Well, all the answers are in this story of course.

Completed

Sequel:
    Last Lesson in Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
609K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
80.2K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...