Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)

4.9K 437 115
By lovelylittlefairy

Abhi was going to upstairs but suddenly they heard a voice.

Voice:- Koi jarurat nahi hai. Mai aa gaya hu. ( That's not needed. I am here.)

It's looking like Nandini's eyes going to pop out. She stood up from her sit and turn towards the voice and there he was coming downstairs with a smirk on his face.

Nandini (whisper):- Manik.

Manik came to them. Abhi took his sit.

Manik:- Morning everyone.

Manik looked at Nandini and winked at her. Then He took his sit.

Vandita:- Nandu tu kari kyu ho gayi hai? Beth jaa. ( Nandu why are standing? Sit down.)

Nandini again sat on her sat. She was just looking at Manik. Manik looked at her and smirk. Nandini look down.

Yeash:- Tho Manik beta tum tho pehla bar India aye ho kya plan hai? ( Manik you came first time in India, so what's the plan?)

Manik:- Jada kuch nahi uncle mai yeh jaga gumna chata hu. Par Abhi ne bola aj usse kuch urgent kam hai office mai. He can't come with me. Tho maine socha mera ek friend yeha reh ta hai usse milkar ayu. ( Nothing much uncle, I want to roam around here. But Abhi said he have some urgent work in office. He can't come with me. So I thought to meet my one of friend woh live here.)

Yeash:- Yeh bhi tik hai. Par tum tho yeha par kucg bhi nahi pehchan te ho. (This is also fine. But you don't recognize anything here.)

Manik (to himself):- Ab apko kese batau mai yeha ka kona kona pehcanta hu. ( Now how can I tell you, I know every corner of here.)

Manik (to Yeash):- Uncle, internet hai na. Aj kal koi bhi anjaan city ghumke ana koi bari baat nahi hai.(Uncle, there is internet. Nowadays it is not a big thing to roam around any unknown city.)

Yeash:- Right.

Nandini was in deep thought. She was just rolling her spoon on the food. She looked at Manik, he was talking to Abhi and laughing. He was behaving like nothing happened last night.

Nandini (in mind):- How can Manik be here? He left yesterday, I myself saw that. How this possible.

Vandita saw her lost. She shook her.

Vandita:- Nandu tu kuch kha kyu nahi rahi hai? Dhayan kaha hai tera? (Nandu why are you not eating? Where are lost?

Nandini pushed her plate.

Nandini:- Mom mujhe vuk nahi hai. Mai hospital ja rahi hu. Ap baad mai Ana. (
Mother I am not hungry. I am going to the hospital. You come later.)

Nandini stood up. Nandini was going to walk away. But Manik stopped her.

Manik:- Nandini!!

Nandini stopped in her track and turn around. Manik stood up from his place.

Manik:- I have to go to meet my friend. Can you please kindly drop me there?

Nandini was going to say no. But she thought a little and then say yes. Manik face glow up like a bulb. He literally run after her. Manik was driving the car and Nandini was sitting beside him. Nandini was very curious to know, How did he came back. Manik was not saying anything. So Nandini thought to break the silence.

Nandini:- Manik I want to talk to you.

Manik didn't look at her. His eyes were still on road.

Manik:- Kya bat karni hai tumhe? ( What you want to talk?)

Nandini:- You left the house yesterday night. Then how come you here?

Manik looked at Nandini.

Manik:- Oh come one Nandini don't question like a dump.

Nandini looked at him angrily. But do you think it could affect Manik Malhotra.

Manik:- Kya yeh look kyu de rahi ho. Of course I came back. Nahi tho kya mere bhoot tumhare saath bethi hai. ( Why are you giving me this look. Of course I came back.  Otherwise my ghost is sitting with you.)

Nandini:- Manik sidhe sidhe jawab do. why you came back? ( Manik give me answer straight away. Why you came back?)

Manik:- Again a dump question. Of course for you, otherwise for whom I will come.

Nandini:- Manik I clearly said yesterday night, I don't want you in my life.

Manik pushed Nandini little with a hand.

Manik:- Chal juti! Gusse mai tho lovers lovers ko kitna kuch bolte hai. Iska matlab yeh nahi they don't love each other. And I know you love me. (Liar! In anger, lovers say so much to lovers. That doesn't mean they don't love each other and I know you love me.)

Manik said with a cheeky smile.

Nandini:- Fine fine. But what about that.

Manik:- What?

Nandini:- I said you if you left me than it proves that you love me. But now you didn't left that means you don't love me.

Manik stop the car with a jerk and turn towards Nandini.

Manik:- One second you said to me that if I left you that proves I love you and you saw me leaving right?

Nandini:- Yes.

Manik:- Tumhare kehne ke mutabek I left you. But you didn't mention ki I can't came back. ( As you said I left you. But you didn't mention that I can't came back.)

Nandini's eyes went wide. Of course she didn't mentioned that.

Manik:- And you didn't tell me to left you forever. Did you?

Nandini nod her head in negative. Nandini was now in flashback what did she said. Manik smiled seeing that. He took her hand in his. Nandini looked at him.

Manik:- And I'm very selfish to let you go from me. Jab tak mere dil hai, tab tak koi bhi iss dil ki darkarn ko koi juda nahi kar sakta. Tum meri dil ki dharkan ho. (And I'm very selfish to let you go from me.As long as I have a heart, no one can disassociate the need of this heart. You are my heartbeat.)

Nandini was lost in his eyes. His words touch her soul. It's feeling like it's became alive. Manik then started driving again and the rest of the drive was silent. They reached hospital. Manik parked the car. Nandini went to her cabin and Manik was behind her. Nandini put her belongs on the table and sat on her chair. Manik was looking around her cabin.

Manik:- Your cabin is so cool Nandini.

Nandini:- Manik tumhare yeha koi jarurat nahi hai. Tum jao apne friend se milne. (
Manik there is no need for you. You go meet your friend.)

Manik:- Aree yese kese I want to spend some time with you. Or friend se milne jayugga. Abhi bhi bohot time hai.( How can I, I want to spend some time with you and I will go meet friends. It still have time.)

Nandini:- What!! Pir tumne jut kyu bola dad ko? ( What!! Then why lie to dad?)

Manik smiled and care his nape.

Manik:- Woh I want to spend some alone time with you.

Nandini looked at him like she will eat him alive.

Manik:- What? yeh look kyu de rahi ho? Tum pura din ghar pe nahi rehti. Mai ghar pe bore ho jata. Or woh Tumhare bhai Arya mujhe humesha yese dekhta hai kese Maine kuska dono kidney mag li ho.(what? Why are giving me this look?
You will be not in home whole day. I will get bore in the house. And your brother Arya, he all time look at me like I am asking for his two kidneys.)

Nandini:- Manik!!😡😡

Manik:- Your bhai is so dangerous.

Nandini:- Manik tum mere same mere bhai ka burai kar rahe ho. ( Manik you taking bad about my brother in front of me.)

Manik:- So what??

Nandini:- Forget it. Now tum jao yeha se, mujhe surgery ke liye Jana hai. ( Forget it. Now you go from here, I have to go to surgery.)

Manik:- Tum kitne logo ka heart surgery karte ho. Kabhi mere dill ka bhi kar dono na. Usse bhi na bohot bari bimari hai. ( You do heart surgery of many people. Do my heart surgery sometimes.
My heart have big disease.)

Nandini started panicking. She quickly came near Manik and keep her hand on his heart.

Nandini:- Kya huya hai Manik tumhara heart ko? ( What happened to your heart Manik?)

Manik looked at her with love.

Manik:- Love.

Nandini looked at him angrily and pushed him away.

Nandini:- Bakwas band karo or jao yeha se. ( Stop talking rubbish and leave from here.)

Manik laughed and left the cabin. Nandini smiled a little. But the door get open again. Nandini looked behind.

Manik:- I'm taking your car and....

Nandini:- And??

Manik:- You can smile. Uske liye koi tax nahi lagta. ( You can smile. You don't need to give tax for that.)

He winked at her and finally left. Nandini smile fully. But again made straight face.

Manik came outside the hospital. Then he made a call.

Manik:- Hello....Are you guys reached there?....great....Are those two with you?....yes yes I am on my way... I will be there in 10 minutes.....bye.

Manik hung up the phone. Get inside the car and drove away from there.

That's for today. How was it? Good or bad? Did you guys enjoy? So guys what do you think Manik kisse mile ki baat kar raha tha? Socho socho...or Mujhe batao... Sorry if it not good. In next part I will reveal how Manik came back.

Next part will be after 130+ votes and 30+ comments. Please guys try to give inline comments. I love them. Tho vote and comments jaldi jaldi. Update will be jaldi.

Thank you guys who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

This 👇 is the new cover for my story. This cover made by my lovely friend mehaklovely

Isn't it so beautiful? I loved it.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 63K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
37.9K 2K 15
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚...
9.2K 666 25
Manik and Nandini-two strangers meet on a trip. They instantly hate each other. The intensity of the hate is such that one can burn the other by a lo...
281K 14.9K 31
#On NO 1 in short stories 28/may/2017 & 1/march 2018 #On no 2 in short story on 13/may/2017# on no 3 in short stories on 9/may/2017 What do you do w...