Absolutely Smitten [Karamatsu...

By ded_atm

Life as an artist wasn't everything you thought it was when you were young and naive. It wasn't always exciti... More

~ prologue ~
~ one ~
~ two ~
~ three ~
~ four ~
~ five ~
~ six ~

Important!!

252 2 1
By ded_atm

Hello and salutations!

Yes, this is indeed a KARAMATSU X  F!READER. I'm terribly sorry if you don't want female pronouns, I'm terribly sorry, this book won't be ideal for you. You can search for another book, there are tons of other ones! Sorry bout that!!

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime, "Osomatsu-San" ("Mr. Osomatsu") and nothing of it. The only thing I own is this digital story, and the plot, but not the characters. Sorry, no sue, thanks pal.

WARNING: This story will contain Adult Themes. Such as, sex, foul language, violence, and perhaps more. I will put up warning for the following if needed. If I forget, always message me about it, I'd hate it if someone was uncomfortable and didn't expect to read such. Thank you.

In total:
- female reader
-Karamatsu x f!reader
-contains Adult Themes
-I do not own this anime. Just this plot in my digital story
-enjoy <33

And yes, the title is from the song, "Absolutely Smitten," by; dodie . I really love her work, it's very nice to listen to. You should give her a try!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 2.6K 20
Sequel to "Trash" (Yandere!Ichimatsu x Reader. I highly recommend you read that book before you read this book! (TRIGGER WARNING!! Self Harm, Suicide...
55.4K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
61.5K 2.1K 17
The final book in my Yandere!Ichimatsu series! Please read "Trash" and "Found" before reading this or nothing will make sense! PLEASE KNOW; THERE WI...
229K 7.1K 58
"And maybe in the end, I was meant to be alone." Once upon a time, I had 8 soulmates. "You never really see how toxic people can be until you breathe...