[C] Time's Running Out || p.jm

By bellaraiss

I was murdered by a serial killer who prowled the grounds of my school's campus. My soul, untethered and rest... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
*A/N : TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK
35
36
37
38
39
40
E P I L O G U E || extra part

29

933 46 25
By bellaraiss

RINGGG

The bell rang, signaling that the school day was over and kids could do whatever they wanna do after that. I put all my pens and highlighter back into my pencil case after the 2 hours of hell answering maths paper. I sighed in relief and glanced at my classroom for a second and went back to packing but a silhouette caught my eye. It was one of the female ghosts, smiling proudly as she was standing right before the teacher's desk.

I smiled shortly at her and walked out of the class with my school bag hanging over a shoulder. I was the last one to exit the class because, man I need to time to even pack small things.

As I was walking out of the main doors to the school building, someone swiftly took a firm grip on my waist and initially brought my hips to him. I frantically looked up and saw Taehyung staring down at me with a naughty smile.

I was about to push whoever that person is and panicked due to the sudden holding someone else's hips which seems really naughty. I smiled back at him and my hand tried to take his hands away from my waist because we're still in school's ground.

"You should let go.." I laughed with a few little giggles.

"Nooo, why would I?" He tightened the grip around my waist as we walked towards the school gate simultaneously.

"Why would you.., is because it doesn't look appropriate" I replied and laughing at the end because it kinda tickles. No one ever held me like this before. Like ever.

"Fine~ but promise me one thing, every day I'm the only one who can send you home after the school finishes" There's a naughty tone in his voice as he held his head up proudly.

"A pleasure, because who else gonna send me home? Jimin's house is reallyyyy far" I made a too-good-to-be-true face and turned to look at him.

His face kinda looked dark, as if I had just ruined his mood.

"Just please don't ever, say that name anymore," he said sternly.

I eventually stopped on my steps turned my body to look at him and he did the exact same thing. But he looked colder. Both of my hands hold his arms from both sides and searched for his eyes because he was avoiding my gaze.

"What's wrong with you? He's your friend Taehyung-ah" I said softly so that I didn't look that mad.

For the first time, he rolled his eyes at me and continued to walk, leaving me dumbfounded.

I was clearly upset. I just stood there until Taehyung stopped in his track and looked back at me.

"Seriously?" He said.

I pout at him and my face shows that I am really upset when he left me like that. He slowly walked back to me took my left hand. He intertwined our hands together and finally smiled a little.

He slowly pulled me to follow him to the gates so that he could send me back. My feet did just as what he wanted me to do, so I followed him behind while holding hands. It felt romantic of course.

When we finally reached the school's gate, Jimin was surprising, standing right in front of the gate while leaning on against a black car. The black car was his family's driver of course because we arrived at school with that car so I recognized.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and then Jimin walked up to me. The three of us stopped on our tracks. Jimin and Taehyung stood facing each other with intense glare but Jimin had his face looked laid back.

"I think I can take it from here then" Before Jimin was about to take my other hand because Taehyung was still holding onto my other hand, Taehyung stood right in front of me and pushed Jimin's hands away.

I could see the veins appearing on Jimin's neck and his jaw clenching. He took out a deep breath and looked at me then at Taehyung.

"As you are aware, she is staying with my family. With me"

Jimin said a bit louder the last part and it made Taehyung angrier and more jealous.

"I am taking her back believe it or not. She's mine"

"If she really is yours, then why won't you even be there with her at the hospital? Why don't you offer her at least a place to stay even though it could be your own house"

Wait, Taehyung has a house?! But he didn't tell me.

"So it doesn't change the fact that she is mine" Taehyung tried to stand in his ground, trying to win because he looked like he was losing.

Jimin's smirks and said, "Then go. Take her. Not to my house nor your parents' house but yours" Jimin lifted his left eyebrow.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a second so that he won't lose his patience. "Do not fcking bring that up" He warned.

"Then, give me back what is rightfully mine," Jimin said and I was completely offended.

I know maybe Mr. and Mrs. Park would be angry if he came back from school without me but he doesn't have the right to claim me, nor to take me away from my own boyfriend.

I ain't agree to just some offers from the people I don't even care except for Taehyung.

Right when I felt the grip of Taehyung's hand on mine was loosening, I grab his back and finally stood up for myself.

"No," I said.

"What?" Jimin has the are-you-serious kinda face.

"I said no. No, I won't be following you back home" I insisted.

Jimin wanted to argue back but holds it instead.

"No, Soeun-ah" Taehyung turned to look at me and holds both of my hands this time as if to comforts me. It felt like I'm being sold by some crazy pervert. "You should go with him"

"What?!" I literally shouted. "What? You're just gonna stand there and watch your girlfriend as if being sold to a psychopath?"

Taehyung was sad and not to mention pissed because he got to listen to Jimin's demands. Then Taehyung just left and quickly turned on his big motorbike and sped off in a minute which happens like in a blink of an eye.

Then I looked back at Jimin. Pissed.

"What..?" Jimin looked like he hardly ever did anything wrong just now.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the car and practically slammed the car's door. Right then Jimin got in beside me and looked at me, looking innocent, as if he did nothing wrong.

---------

A /N: Okay, look, I am honestly sorry to all of you and I am just so honored that I got quite encouraging feedback from you guys but yknow the cliche' stuffs T T School. Yes. School. Apparently being 16 is the second busiest grade in my country and I will be much busier next year and do not fret because I am planning to end this book by this year.

But, this book still has a long way to go so please wait for me~!

Dedications :

TabithaCanupp

keovra

ParkJimin__ARMY_BTS

meli50577

justinseagullislifeu

noritaosman

urfavdaddyjoonie

darrinav12345

BunnyTaeChim_97hrteu

Kira_t10

aYekaMacariola

1008Ja15

lonelymochi_

IrdaDafinah

jungvook

Neko2702

taehyungukwonzico07

Alisu7

UnicornThatLovesBTS

athenawilliams_

SugasExtraSwagPackag

_dsrys

TrnsparentWings

AizyAva

Bananamonkey12

StarsToMoon

lolsabar

Allthefandoms2

ligorio449

LitPerson13

SarahSailo

MarkaylaAnderson

Cazilla192

PanicRoom_

Proud_Potatoe

marlennecontre

_Panda_Rose_

awygotjams2002

yoontaestounge

Kira_t10

WangXinYing

DaDinoDiva828

KimAngel11

Taehyungs4DChild

EnchantedARMY

jimjinjungtaeh7

avatheawesome1

luv_kookie2

EDITED 26/3/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...