Emotionally Hurt...

By takentoday

Cover pic: @Uzma_Farheen (Thanks Di for this amazing Cover!! ) Arnav Singh Raizada known as The Great ASR who... More

Part 1
last shot
Epilogue.

Part 2

32.1K 865 121
By takentoday

"Yes, I know what I am saying and doing. You don't need to say anything!!" shouted Arnav.

"Chote, behave. What has happened to You? Where did you forget all your manners, Haan?? And Where is the so called wife of yours from 2 days?" asked Nani sternly. She can't believe her Chote is behaving like this with the family. She knows how Arnav behaves with the outside world and sometimes only for HP, OP and JP but not with the family members especially her and Anjali.

"Manners, right? You all please don't talk about it. It doesn't look good to hear manners from your mouth Nani!!" snorted Arnav chuckling sarcastically.

"How can you speak to sasuma like that Arnav bitwa??" Mami asked not liking the way Arnav is speaking with Nani and Anjali.

"Why not Mrs Raizada, when you all can speak however you like with my wife, then why can't I?"

"Huh!! So phatee saree has send you here after complaining to you about us!!"

"Do you think khushi is a complaint box like you to complain her husband about everyone in the family??"

"Bhai, you can't speak like that to my mom!!" intervened Aakash as he did not like the way Arnav is insulting his mom.

"Aakash, I don't need to take advice from a spineless man like You!!"

"What did you say? Me a spineless man??" whispered Aakash shocked.

"What wrong did I say Aakash, you are a spineless man who can't do anything on his own. You needed me and Khushi to propose Payal for marriage, again you needed us to convince your mom for your marriage with Payal. You can't stand up for your wife when your mom insults her infront of everyone and call her names and upon that you go on support your mom to insult her indirectly by being silent."

"Just contemplate Aakash, your so called mom insults your wife infront of you then what all she does when you aren't around may be she abuses her physically ok not physically but she does mentally. We all can notice it except you or I think you too notice it but choose to ignore as you cannot go against your mom but can allow your wife to be insulted on daily basis!!"

"So, you of all people don't need to say me what to do or not!!"

"And coming to misbehaving with Mrs Jha, I wonder what is in her that everyone goes on taking her side and supporting her? I realised too late but eventually I did that she isn't what she portrays herself. She is the most vicious, cunning and selfish woman I came across who wants everything according to  her wish and everyone dancing on her tunes as her puppets. I was the biggest one as she needed me no not me but my money for her expenses. She looks so innocent and ingenuous that everyone believes her fake tears and her pout!!"

"Whenever anyone denied her or refused her for anything the tears readily flows from her eyes and that lips are ever ready to pout!!"

"I just don't understand how she manages to do that every single day. Doesn't you get tired of your acting??" asked Arnav to Anjali genuinely confused.

Anjali just shaked her head in as if denying all the accusions while tears flowed her eyes like waterfall and the pout was as if permanent on her lips..

"Stop!! Just stop crying Dammit!! I'm over with your tears and innocent face!!" barked Arnav frustrated with all the happenings..

"CHOTE!! stop saying such rubbish. We all know how Anjali bitiya is, you uttering all this cannot change the truth. As manorama said did your wife sent you here to accuse Anjali bitiya for that she can't even think of doing??" asked Nani abusively

"Ohh!! So you all believe that my wife sent me here filling my ears against you all, so be it. I'm not going to prove you all her innocence. I'm just here for some work after that I'll not enter this house.." saying this Arnav called some one and asked that person to come inside.

After a while Aman entered with some people and Mr Roy his lawyer Everyone greeted Arnav with respect by shaking their hands. After the introductions Arnav asked Aman- "Did you bring all the things required?"

"Yes ASR!!"

"Ok!!" Turning to the family members "as I said, I came here for some work, so let me continue, where was I? Haan with Mrs Jha. So Mrs Jha, like I said stop your fake tears as they aren't gonna melt me. Remember, as I wanted to do an background check on Shyam when you said that you want to marry Shyam what did you say that time, that can't we trust your choice by faking some tears. Seeing your tears Nani, Mama and especially me believed you and gave you the consent for your marriage with shyam. Those days my business started gaining popularity in Delhi."

"Like fools we did not think how come someone wants to marry you inspite of you having a limp and without asking dowry. Remember almost everyone rejected you as we weren't able meet their dowry demands and some rejected you due to your leg. We were so happy at last you will be marrying someone and that happiness on your face was something which gave peace to my mind."

"But came a blow that you don't want to leave this house and go to the new house. You came to me and pleaded with your teary and pouted face that you cannot live without me and like a fool I requested Shyam to live with us not knowing that it was your plan to let you and your good for nothing, jobless husband stay here. This Love, sudden meeting in the Mandir, him saving you from falling from the stairs and all was just a story so that we all can believe you. Right Mrs Jha??"

"No Chote, this isn't true. I know all this was said to you by your wife who can't take that I'm important to you than her. Believe me Chote, I did not do any such thing. Why will I do anything like that? What will I gain?" Anjali said in between her tears but Arnav ignored her and continued

"Everything was going smoothly after your marriage. But after the fashion show in sheesh Mahal every thing changed. Mr jha who was loyal to his wife wasn't loyal anymore. He started visiting many places in the name of work which she was aware that he isn't visiting for any work and was just bluffing. Shyam was living in Gupta House as a P.G lusting after  Khushi. This was unknown to Mrs jha that her husband was trying to marry someone while being already married and to Guptas that he was married to Anjali. Mr Jha's plan to marry khushi were slowly turning futile when she started teaching Lavanya in RM. He was afraid that maybe Khushi may find out that he was married or Mrs Jha may find out that he was being disloyal to her. He tried convincing khushi not to work at RM as we are very bad people and Anjali that khushi is a gold-digger!!"

"First time in her life Mrs Jha believed Khushi as she was very innocent and more over she reminded her of herself with same spirit. She hired khushi and trusted her blindly."

"Everything was going on smoothly when suddenly I married to khushi on Aakash's wedding. She was enraged as I did not ask her before marrying. From that point I did not listen to her any word and started ignoring her. It hurt her ego very badly as I wasn't being her Chote who use to listen to her every word. And again she came to know that Shyam was cheating her behind her back which wasn't digested by her as a chit of girl can charm her husband and adding to that I threw her husband out of this house with out consulting her or asking her wish."

"Later she asked, pleaded, begged to bring her husband back which I wasn't going to budge. And last nail in the coffin was I went to honeymoon leaving her in pain and hurt. After that she started abusing my khushi along with all the family members. She filled everyone's ears against khushi that she snatched her husband as well as her Chote from her and was living a very happy and contended life."

"Everyone who were her puppets believed her and started abusing, taunting and bad mouthing my wife. She did not pay any heed to anyone's word as she knew what she is and did not harm anyone. This hurt her ego even more when khushi ignored everyone's taunts and behaved as if nothing happened."

"And behind our backs she started meeting Shyam who apologized to her and asked him to swear on his child that he will not do anything like that in future. She started acting like she was very much hurt and is in pain to loose two important persons in her life which made everyone hate khushi even more."

"Thanks to NK that she did not go under any depression as I was sure she would as everyone in her place did. Luckily for her my love and NK's friendship was enough to live."

"And do you all know that this Shyam Manohar Jha is a fraud, criminal who escaped from jail and landed directly in RM as the husband of Ms Anjali and with the help of Mrs Jha he stole many millions from AR. I didn't knew about this as Mrs Jha threatened my C.F.O that she will send him to jail with many illegal charges against him."

"Mrs Jha clearly covered Mr Jha under her wings and protected him under me. So no one from the police department, CID and CBI came to know about Shyam!!" said Arnav very calmly.

"No Chote, I don't believe you. I know Anjali bitiya can't do any such thing.!!" whispered Nani not believing anything.

Arnav laughed out non humorously.

"Seriously Nani, do you think I will lie to you about all this? Ok fine, if you can't believe me you can believe the proofs right? Let me show you them!!" Saying this he opened the file he was carrying and passed it to Nani who wasn't able to get anything written as it was written it in English. Aakash too came there and read the file. He was shocked to know about the criminal things done by his so called jijaji whom he use to respect a lot..

He nodded his head as if to say whatever Arnav said was true. Nani slumped on the sofa crying and Mami was too shocked while Anjali and Shyam gulped as they know that they can't do anything to defend herself.

"Chote listen.."

"I don't want know all that. I just want to know why did you do any such thing? Why did you marry someone like him who is a criminal, whom CBI is chasing??"

"Why Mrs Jha??" shouted Arnav.

"Because I wanted control!! I want everyone to act according to me. Like you I too can't take when some one is ordering me. I wanted every thing according to my wish which I got by hook and crook. I had everything in my control. A doting brother who use to take the whole house on his head whenever I use to she a single tear, a loving family everything except a husband."

"Everyone use to see me with sympathy and pity as I wasn't married  at the age of 30 due to my leg. I wanted someone as my husband who will dance on my tunes when one day I bumped against Shyam who was running. I saw the helplessness on his face and offered him a lift in my car. There I sweet talked him and asked his problems but he did not budge to say me anything later I blackmailed him saying if he shared his problems then I will give him some money."

"As he was in a dire need of money, he shared them with me. As promised I gave him some money and asked him to live in our old house as no one can find him there. Later we met and I asked him to marry me in return a lots of money every month."

"As I don't want to be questioned how I was spending a lot of money so I blackmailed the CFO of AR. He gave me money every month by making false reports."

"Later I married him in return of money and he agreed to marry me. I was afraid that I will have to leave all this luxuries and go and live with him in a small flat so I emotionally blackmailed Chote to request Shyam to live with me and he did without second thoughts."

"Everything was going smooth when that yokel entered my life. I thought her to be innocent and appointed her to train lavanya but she charmed both my husband and brother. I never had any problem if Chote loved her or she loved Chote till every thing will be in my control."

"But Chote married her suddenly and after that changed everything. He started spending less time with me and more in office. He was lying as well as distancing himself from me. How can I take that when my Chote was ignoring and upon that Shyam's behaviour too changed. It wasn't digested by me."

"Later I came to know that Shyam kidnapped Chote. I knew he was capable of doing such things as it wasn't new for him but I was shocked he did all this for property and upon that he was lusting after that yokel."

"And you (pointing at Arnav) threw him out of the house, did not think how will I live without him? I was so enraged on everyone as they thought to do what all they pleased with out my choice."

"Chote too stopped caring towards me and started spending more time with khushi and upon that he was neglecting his work. Then he went to honeymoon with his wife leaving me, his Di alone who was hurt and was in pain. Here I was mourning and there he was enjoying his life with his wife. I was so jealous of that khushi so I started turning everyone against her which was very easy for me. For the sake of Me everyone started hurting her which was soothing to my burning heart."

"Then once again Shyam contacted me and said that he was very sorry as he wasn't in his senses what all he was doing. I forgave him as I loved him very much. I wanted him with me in RM which was next to impossible as I know Chote was very stubborn so I use to hurt Chote by badmouthing his wife and everyone played with me. I knew Chote can tolerate anything but can't see anyone hurt. So i was hurting his nerve so that he can bring Shyam back on my life and see he brought my Shyamji back" Completed Anjali panting as she was shouting on the top of her voice.

Nani slapped Anjali as soon as she finished saying her deeds.

"How can you do all this. We trusted you so much but you broke it and played with our feelings. For you we all hurt an innocent soul!!"

"Yes I did, and will continue doing this in future with all those who come in my path!!

"I can't believe Ratna gave birth to a selfish woman like You!!"

"Yes, I'm like this. What will you do? You all can't do anything without me!!" boasted Anjali.

"Ok, agreed that you wanted control in your life which you did and will also be doing in near future but why did you kill my child. What was the use of killing my child in all this? What was his fault?"

Everyone gasped after hearing Arnav. And most shocked was Anjlai.

"Wh..a..tt?? Your child?"

"Yes my child who wasn't a month old. Why did you give khushi abortion pills?"

"No Chote, I did not give khushiji abortion pills. I'm selfish but not a murderer that to of my brother's child. I swear on my child I did not know that she was pregnant."

"Oh please don't swear I know that you were aware of khushi being pregnant!!"

"No Chote please believe me I did not kill your child. What will I gain by doing that? I agree that I hurted khushi only because I wanted shyamji6back in this house but I did not kill your child."

"What will you gain? Because you wanted my attention for all yourself. You couldn't digest that I was giving khushi more importance than you so do you hurted her and now by killing my child you will clear your path as Khushi went in depression. She is losing her sanity and all this is because of you."

"No Chote I swear I did not do that horrendous crime. How can I kill one's child when I myself is on the threshold of motherhood? I know how important is a child for a woman."

"She is right she did not kill your child because I did it!!"

Hii guys. I'm back with my update.

So many of you thought that Anjali killed ArShi's baby but she did not kill. So who killed it? Any guesses?

Please do tell me how is it.

As I said that will be updating a bullish khushi on Tuesday sorry to say you all that I won't be updating it on that day. I will update but later as I have my exam on Thursday and I did not study well for it so I will be busy studying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
79.2K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
61.8K 4.2K 13
Hatred. Despise. Loathe. Detest. ASR wanted to feel nothing but these for his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada). Instead all he...
449K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...