Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 24: Surprise Visit

4.9K 116 39
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:
After leaving the airport I needed to go grocery shopping. I don't really want to but I don't want to go home either.

I kept Axel in his carseat to put in the child seat of the shopping cart. I pushed him along grabbing all the things I needed.

"Ally?" I heard my name and turned around to see Ethan standing there. How did I happen to run into him?

"Ethan what are you doing here?" I asked him. Now I'm really regretting this shopping trip.

"I came after you Ally. I still love you." He says with pleading eyes.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I love you. I couldn't let you just walk away from me." He replied.

"How did you know I moved back to Miami?" I asked.

"Cody told me."

"Cody." I gulped.

"Relax Ally, he's engaged so he's not into you anymore. He lives in L.A now." Ethan informs me.

"Good for him." I say hoping this conversation would end.

"Your baby is cute." Ethan said randomly and stood beside my shopping cart as he admires Axel.

"He is isn't he." I sighed starring at my sleeping son.

"What's his name?" Ethan asks.

"Axel." I answered, "Axel Austin Moon."

"Aw you named him after his daddy." Ethan awes.

I nodded and a tear rolls down my cheek when I think of Austin, I miss him so much already.

"What's wrong?" Asks Ethan.

"N-nothing." I choked out through tears, "I-I have to go."

"But Ally-"

"Goodbye Ethan." I said and pushed my shopping cart away.

But that annoying douche followed me.

"Ally, can we at least be friends?" He begged.

"No."

"Can we at least hangout, let me take you out."

"No." I repeated, now getting angry.

"Ally, won't you be lonely. Do you really want to be alone for a whole month?" Ethan pressures me.

"Yes." I grumbled.

"I could help you take care of Axel."

"I don't need any help!" I snapped, now raging with anger. Can't this guy take a hint!

Ethan took a step back, "I'll be over at eight." He said.

"You don't even know where I live!" I shouted in his face.

Ethan smirks, "Or do I?"

I freeze. How the hell does he know.

"See ya soon, hot stuff." Ethan chuckles and walks away, leaving me standing there scared and confused.

~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on the door. It's eight o' clock...it must be Ethan. If he thinks I'm gonna answer the door he's nuts.

I walked towards the door with crossed arms as the knocking continued. He's never going to stop is he.

I opened the door and Ethan smiles at me.

"Seriously what do you want." I grumbled.

He smiles and licks his lips, "I just love being around you. Ally your the love of my life."

"Get out asshole." I said angrily.

He shakes his head and leans in quickly trying plant a kiss on my lips.

"What the hell!" I shouted and shoved him away.

"I like it when you touch my chest." He smirks licking his lips again.

"You are such a perv!" I snarled at him and he steps into my house.

"Just let me kiss you." He begged, cornering me.

"Don't make me-"

I'm cut off by his lips connecting with mine. He pushes me up against the wall and presses himself against me, kissing me more roughly than I've ever been kissed before. His hands roamed around everywhere around my body and stopped at my breasts. I couldn't breathe anymore, or stop him. His hands made their way up my back, unhooking my bra and allowing it to fall to the floor. I'm too stunned to even flinch now.

Finally he disconnects our lips and I let out a scream when he slams me against the wall.

"Ethan stop!" I begged him, now in tears.

He lets go and takes a step back, breathing heartily, "I'm sorry." He said between breaths, "I just got a little carried away."

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I ran away from him and locked myself in my bedroom with Axel.

I heard running footsteps, why would he follow me. Why doesn't he understand I don't want to see him. I hate him!

"Ally!" He called, but wait that's not Ethan's voice...it's Austin's.

"Austin!" I cried running out the door straight into Ethan. I looked around...but Austin was no where to be seen. "Hey, how come-"

"It was a recording, Ally." Ethan smirks and I start crying again, "I know what I can do now." Ethan chuckles.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked through tears. Why does he have to hurt me so much.

"Your weakness." He confirms.

"Weakness? I-I don't have a weakness." I lied, uselessly.

"Hmp, Austin is your biggest weakness and your kids." Ethan says figuring me out pretty good.

"If you do anything to them, I'll kill you personally." I warned him.

"I don't think that's possible, babe." He replied and I cringe when he calls me that.

"Please leave Ethan, find someone that loves you. You can't keep forcing me to love you. It's not going to happen, I'm sorry." I sighed, wishing I could reason with this guy.

Ethan held his scowl on his face a bit longer until it faded into sorrow, "I-I'm so sorry Ally." He blurted out, falling to his knees and lying on the floor.

I stayed quiet as he quietly sobbed on the floor by my feet.

"Please forgive me." He said starring up at me with wet, red, teary eyes.

I nodded, "I'll forgive you Ethan, if you leave and don't bother me anymore." I said.

He sighs and gets back on his feet, leaving my house. Hopefully forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:

The plane lands in Nashville, Tennessee. Which is where my first concert is. Annie and I had all day to explore the city until my concert started which wasn't until seven tonight.

"Daddy where are we?" Annie asks, holding onto my hand.

"Nashville, Tennessee." I answered her. I noticed a lot of people taking pictures of us. Soon enough I had some interviewers in my face.

Annie begins crying when people start surrounding us, she held onto my legs.

"Austin why do you have a six year old girl with you?"

"Where's your wife?"

"Are you excited to be preforming in Nashville?"

Multiple questions were shot at me. Without a word or answering any of them I picked up Annie and got on the tour bus as quickly as possible.

"Why were those people so close to us?" Annie asks, sitting on my lap.

"Because they're annoying." I huffed.

"Oh but they were asking questions." Annie says.

"Promise me you won't ever talk to anyone you don't know." I told her.

"Okay." She agreed.

I smiled at her, "Okay, lets go get some ice cream." I suggested, telling the tour bus driver as well and he drove to Dairy Queen.

Annie waited by the door for me and we went outside together. I'm not going to let her out of my sight.

"Can I have strawberry ice cream?" Annie asked and I nodded.

"You can have any kind you want." I said earning a smile on her face.

Before we could get caught by any news crews, I paid for the ice creams and Annie and I snuck back to the tour bus, unnoticed.

"This is yummy!" Annie exclaims getting ice cream all over her face. I chuckled.

"Annie, you've got ice cream everywhere on your face." I told her, taking a napkin and wiping it off of her.

"Thanks daddy." Annie replied and started eating her ice cream again, getting it all over her face right after I cleaned her up. Now I see why men struggle so much taking care of a kid by themselves.

"Daddy, do you miss mommy?" Annie asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I sighed, "Yeah, a lot actually." I answered, nodding my head.

"When will we see her again?"

"Hopefully, soon." I answered. Soon, couldn't come soon enough. Ally was everything on my mind. I've forgotten how hard it is to be without her, and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for another long wait. I just don't have much time for anything. I hope you enjoyed this boring cheater. Please comment and vote. I will try and update the next time I get 30 votes and at least 15-20 comments.

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.4K 34
When Austin & Ally meet up again after 5 years, they fall in love with each other. But Austin is still with Kira. What will she do when she finds out...
8.8K 728 114
Aimee and her family just moved to LA. They moved next door to one of the most famous band ever. R5. What happens when Aimee and her brother starts t...
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...
56.6K 1.3K 16
#14 in familybusiness #23 in newfriends #230 in business #37 in newlove #17 & #36 in oldfriends #22 in oldlove #4 in homesweethome **** Its b...