Inside The Mind of a Delusion...

De BasketballGirl124

Just a bunch of things that come into my mind that I write sporadically. Based on personal experiences and my... Mai multe

GUTS
MAYBE
FANGIRLING
WITHOUT YOU
FAM
FRIENDSHIP
SCREAMING
PLACE
PUSH-PULL
ART
PRIDE
IGNORANCE
ME
DOUBT
STRESS
MOMS

CONTENTMENT

5 1 0
De BasketballGirl124

CONTENTMENT

Sometimes things just feel right in life.

Like when you're having fun with your friends and you don't have a care in the world.

The contentment I have sometimes with my friends is something I've really grown to love and appreciate.

I can tell them anything and they can tell me anything.

Tonight Alex played guitar for us. I had one of those moments where I was completely relaxed while surrounded by some of my favorite people. I had a smile spread on my face and even soaking wet in my bathing suit I couldn't help but being completely happy.

We hardly did anything tonight. Alex and I played that NHL video game and we swam for a half hour. While we dried Alex changed and got his guitars. Honestly I wasn't expecting Alex to play for us.

He impressed me really.

Sometimes I feel like life is good to me. Lately I've been happy, content and just excited for the future.

Sure there are a couple of moments when I'm stressed or mad or frustrated but over all I'm happy.

Isn't that what life is all about?

The pursuit of happiness?

8/5/16

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

151K 6.1K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
152K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
25.4K 147 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
119K 4.7K 39
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...