Thorn -a Creepypasta Oc Story...

zombiekiller26 tarafından

Ok, let me say this. I made this along time ago, and I think it's trash. And so do a lot of people. That's wh... Daha Fazla

Before Reading
The Beginning
The Figure
The Eye
the storm
the end

the fight

231 3 4
zombiekiller26 tarafından

I go to my room and go to sleep. When i wake up I go to the park or start to, something catches my attention, out the window it's a tall slender Man,he has no face, when I look at it with my red glowing eye it says Slenderman...for some reason I feel safe.... i feel like I'm missing something I go to my room and grab a hand size box with a toxic symbol I take it with me after I end up going to the park with demon I look at him with my red eye it says his real name is Kyle. This eye is really useful it also shows that something is here I ignore it soon that 'something' comes out.... Merissa.... "I thought I told you to leave not bring your stupid brother." I feel something inside me boil unlike my brother he stays calm. She smiles I can't hold back anymore I punch her in the face but she moves and she kicks me. I punch her in the gut this isn't enough I pull out the poison I brought and open it. That's the last thing I remember....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.7K 308 14
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.7K 288 25
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...