Son of Bill Cipher (ON HIATUS)

By Mizar-Mayhem

The chaos of Weirdmaggedon has come to an end. The twins, Dipper and Mabel, birthday are three days away. But... More

After Weirdmaggedon
The Lies of the Pines
Family History
Game Called Life
Forgive and Forget
Adjustment
The Change
Plotting
Power Surge
Monster Falls
Song Chapter
Monster Falls Part 2
Back to Stage One
Smoothies and Dimensions
Counter Parts
Quick A/N
The Lullaby
New Relationship
Meeting...Dad?!
FACE REVEAL!!!
Nightmare Deal
Nightmareggedon
Fusion
Questions? Ask Here!!!
View Counter
Wow um ok then...I Got Tagged
New Cover?!
QUICK NOTICE!!! MUST READ

WINNERS

2.3K 44 35
By Mizar-Mayhem

ALL RIGHT MY DEMONS!!! THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

THE WINNERS OF THE ART CONTEST!!!

BUT FIRST A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED THEIR ART!!! ALL OF IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

And now before I mention our winners, I will mention our RUNNER UPS!!!

In SIXTH PLACE, WE HAVE, drum roll please
*Drums start rolling*
🏅BlackWolfRiver🏅

Sixth place runner up for most creative design! ESPECIALLY THE CODING!!!

WHOEVER SOLVES GETS A SHOUTOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

In FIFTH PLACE, WE HAVE,
*Drums start rolling*
🏅Kawaii_Angel_Otaku13🏅

Fifth place runner up for most creative digital design! STELLA'S OUTFIT LOOKS STUNNING I'M ADDING IT IN A CHAPTER AND GIVING YOU A SHOUTOUT!!!

And last, BUT NOT LEAST, OUR FOURTH PLACE RUNNER UP, IS,
*Drums start rolling*
🏅Mr13andCrackers🏅

Fourth place for most beautiful design using pencil and paper! SERIOUSLY ALCOR COULD NOT HAVE LOOKED ANY COOLER!!!

ALSO CAN I HAVE THIS PLEASE?! DM ME ASAP!!!

Alcor: DUDE I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY PORTRAIT!!! But for the record I DON'T HAVE BUTT WINGS!!!

Stella: YOU SO DID A MONTH AGO!!! ADMIT IT!!! YOU WERE SO INTO THEM AND TYRONE WAS SO GAY FOR THEM!!! HE WOULDN'T STOP TOUCHING THEM!!! *Starts dying of laughter*

Alcor: STELLA!!!

Me: HEY!!! I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY IMPORTANT CONTEST SO GET OUT BEFORE I SEND YOU TWO TO PLUTO!!!
*Turns fiery red*

Alcor and Stella: *Squeak* Yes Aunt Luna! *Runs*

Me: *Huff* Now back to our regularly scheduled contest winner announcement!

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for.
IN THIRD PLACE, WE HAVE,
*Drums start rolling*
🥉aciralin🥉

Third place for best drawn and colored portrait of, yours truly, ME!!!

SERIOUSLY CAN YOU SEND ME THIS?! I WANT TO FRAM IT SO BADLY!!! DM ME ASAP!!!

IN SECOND PLACE, WE HAVE,
*Drums start rolling*
🥈SamanthaDragneel🥈

Second place for second best, YES SECOND BEST, digital design! The flames and design of the characters were ON POINT!!! YOU EVEN GOT THE PINETREE SYMBOL ON ALCORS HAND!!! THAT TINY DETAIL THOUGH I LOVE IT!!!

And now, our FIRST PLACE WINNER, GOES TO,
*Drums start rolling*

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

|
|
|
|
|
\/

🥇DreamBombx🥇

FIRST PLACE, FOR MOST CREATIVE DIGITAL DESIGN!!! Not only did you design the characters BEAUTIFULLY, YOU DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT NO ONE ELSE DID!!! YOU PUT THEM IN SWEATERS!!! AND THE COLORS WERE SO BRIGHT THAT EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT IT, I GOT SO HAPPY!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!! MY FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD PLACE WINNERS!!! Because you guys are my three winners, you get to design and name our three villains.

FIRST PLACE- MAIN VILLAIN!!! First and Last Name.

SECOND AND THIRD- VILLAINS HENCHMANIACS!!! Just a first name.

MAKE SURE THE NAME IS EVIL AND SCARY-ISH!!!

You can submit/send me them whenever you have them done! I just need the names!

Again, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED THEIR ART WORK!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RUNNER UPS AND WINNERS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3K 28
Story is my own Au. Dipper is the prince of the moon and dreams Mabel is the princes of the sun and joy/fun Bill is the demon in disguise trying to...
314K 8.1K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
The Keeper By Dee

Fanfiction

81.2K 3.1K 24
They said that weirdmagadeon was the end. The end of the world... The end of gravity falls... The end of norma...
343 5 21
Sequel to the Other Twin. Please read that first before this, or you won't get a few references. It has been a while since Willa Cipher disappears...