G-Gentle? (SLOW UPDATE)

By TheAdorbsPrincess

"N-no! I don't want to be treated Gentle." In Towa City, there was a girl born with a gifted talent of Acting... More

Prolouge
Chapter One - A Star was born
Chapter Two - Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter Three - World Class Troublemakers
Chapter Four - Monaca Towa
Chapter Five - This Business
Chapter Seven - I'm sorry, Mom
Chapter Eight - Fairy Tales
Chapter Nine - In a Bad Mood
Chapter Ten - Two Familiar Faces
Chapter Eleven - Lunchtime Trouble
Chapter Twelve - New Director
Chapter Thirteen - The Truth
Chapter Fourteen - An Awkward Dinner
Chapter Fifteen - Mother-Daughter Day Out
Chapter Sixteen - Lost

Chapter Six - About Time

1.7K 33 9
By TheAdorbsPrincess

Chapter Six //About Time

"I am NOT going to do that to my own daughter!" I heard mommy.

"Listen, it's her chance to sparkle." Daddy's calm voice told mommy. Whilst listening, I quickly took my shoes off and hung up my blazer.

"But is that the only way?" I frowned, hearing her worried voice.

"Yes dear. I'm afraid so." I heard sighing. I'm really scared now. What's going to happen to me?

"If that's the case, I'll go with her." Mommy stated. I smiled a bit. Even without me knowing what's going to happen, I will have mommy along.

"Right. You do that." Papa said, having no care. "Oh... Work has called. I'll be gone." Papa said, as he started to come upstairs. I quickly got my script out the second after he came to my room.

"Papa?" I looked up at him.

"I'm going to go, now, okay?" He said, smiling. I nodded as I waved.

"See you!" He waved back to me as he went to leave.

To tell you the truth, it's bugging me now. Well, business and Papa. He's been away from home a lot more than usual. And the fact that he has a job as a dentist without telling Mummy or me. But, why should I care? I'm just a kid, aren't I?

Hurrying, I ran down the stairs to the living room.

"K-Kotoko!" I heard mommy's voice. I stopped halfway down the street.

"Yes, Mommy?" I said, loudly. She appeared in front of me and sighed.

"There's something I have to tell you. But before doing that, go and change, yeah?" I nodded as I turned up the stairs.

Entering my room, I quickly started changing to a pink top saying "Adorbs Girl" and black leggings. I see most girls wearing it after school these days.

"Boy, I hope it's about the whole business stuff." I said to myself, taking off my headband.

I went down the stairs again and headed to the kitchen.

"Mommy?" I quietly said. She looked up at me as she pulled me into a hug and smiled.

"You're a very special girl, aren't you?" She whispered in her ear. "Mr Producer wants us to stay over at his house. Isn't that great? This is one in a lifetime opportunity for you, dear."

I smiled. It's about time.

"So you and Papa are coming too?" I asked.

"Not daddy. Just us two. Mother and Daughter." I hugged her back in return.

Little did I know is that it was nothing I expected. Or something getting me triggered to...

"G-gentle?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc