The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

The Epic Battle!!

5.7K 195 9
By BlackThornedRose717

I paced around the room for the nineteenth time and jumped in bed.

Tomorrow my heat will come. I mean really?

Eric doesn't know shit about it and honestly I'm nervous to tell him.

I thought of a plan... I need advice. I need Julia. I ran to the bathroom and decided to take a cold shower. After all I'm already feeling the effects of my heat. My wolf is more on edge and she is more aggressive now.

I hopped out the shower and got ready. After I got dressed I quickly made myself to the room. My hair was in wildly loose curls and I didn't have anytime to brush them.

As I ran to the door I bumped into something hard, Was it a brick wall? I looked up and saw Eric. Damn that hurt like a bitch.

"Where are you going?"he said as I rubbed my nose.

"I'm going to see Julia"I said trying to move to the door.

"Why?"He said again. Blocking my path.

"I need to talk to her about something"I said.

"Talk about what?"He said again.

I felt my claws emerge and My blood boiled. I heard my wolf start to growl in annoyance.

I'm just going to me best friend dammit!!Can't he just let me see her?

"I know you are hiding something. What is it? I Don't have time for this Ashlyn." He said Annoyed.

"Fuck off!!Leave me the hell alone!!" I yelled.

Then I shoved him so hard that he almost fell on the floor. Hurt filled his eyes as I trudged out the door.

*********************************************************

Shit!!Shit!!How in the hell could he do that!!Why did I do that!!Why didn't she tell me this!!

All these things flooded my mind as I thought back to earlier.

I looked around the room frantically. I locked the bedroom door and climbed into bed. I'm in deep shit now.

I can't believe that happened.

I heard light tapping on the window and saw Mark outside. I felt myself boil and I groaned out loud.

"What did you say to Eric That he was so out of control, he could have killed you" He growled.

"Shut the fuck up Mark!!I'm not in the mood and I don't wanna talk to Oscar right now" I yelled.

"Please just tell me what happened to you that your so mad?! Other than the fight you just had"He yelled out from the yard.

"Its not my story to tell"I said as I walked back to the room.

I grabbed a few pillows and a larger blanket and chucked it out the window towards Mark. He grabbed them and looked at me in confusion.

"What is this for?"He said.

"Its for your dipshit of an Alpha. He is sleeping on the couch tonight!!" I yelled.

I shut the window before he could respond and I jumped back in bed .

I cried lightly as the thought of what happened earlier entered my mind and played Like a book..

/////Flashback////(Earlier that day)

"Fuck off!!Leave me the hell alone!!" I yelled.

Then I shoved him so hard that he almost fell on the floor.

Hurt filled his eyes as I trudged out the door. I yanked it open and ran down the hallway towards my best friends bedroom.

I knocked lightly on her door and called.

"Julia?"I said.

Then I knocked a little harder

"Julia,Are you there?Its me Ashlyn. We need to talk"I said.

Hmm. Maybe she isn't here. Just as I was about to walk away my heightened hearing heard shuffling in her room.

"Julia?!"I banged on the door.

"I know your there, Just please, I wanna talk to you!!"I yelled. 

The shuffling grew louder and I banged and kicked the door.

When I was About to punch the door it swung open. Julia's hair was messy. Her purple eyes full of panic and her lips were slightly swollen.

Was she making out with someone?

"Julia-"Before I spoke I smelled the air.

Oscar.

"Oscar get out the fucking closet now and explain to me what is going on in here!!" I yelled shoving Julia aside as I stormed into the room.

Oscar walked out the closet with his hand behind his head nervously and His hair extremely messy.

He had no shirt on and he was in boxers. Holy shit!!

"What the fuck is Going On?!"I yelled at both of them.

They hung their heads low and Before I did anything they whispered at the same time.

"Mate"They said.

I felt my anger rise..

I should have Known about this!!!

"How long did you know"I said grimly.

"When I turned 18"Julia answered.

Julia started forming tears in her eyes and Oscar looked angry.

"I found out he was my mate the worst way possible.. He was mating with another she-wolf" She cried out.

Oh . my . Moon goddess!! She found out that he was her mate when he was having sex with someone else.

I would have been heartbroken if I met my mate that way.

She bursted into tears as She crumbled to the floor. I kneeled next to her and started rubbing her back.

Oscar just stood there.. Which agitated me

"Do you want me to make your face hurt?Do you want me to make you Cry?!" I yelled.

He shook his head no

"THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" I roared.

He stumbled out the room and Tripped over something. I Would have laughed if this situation wasn't this serious.

"I'm so sorry Julia.. I'm so so sorry" I cried with her.

We cried there for a few minutes before I pulled away. We talked about almost everything and I told her about my heat .

"He marked you!!"She said happily.

I chuckled as I pulled my shirt down a little, uncovering the mark.

She yelled as she jumped up and down on the bed. We stayed like that for a while just talking until I dismissed myself.

"I need a run. My wolf wants out"I said tensely before walking outside.

The cool ,Cold,Clean air calmed me as I Walked into the dense forest.

My Wolf wanted out. I haven't shifted since the day I was revived by the moon goddess and I'm so, stressed.

I walked behind a tree and Called to Isabel. I felt my bones pop and Heard the cracks in the thin air. I felt as My paws formed and my fur sprouted and Let me tell you... It hurt like hell.

My brownish blonde wolf walked into the clearing. I hid my clothes behind a bush and Walked into the forest. I ran into a full on sprint And ran like there was no tomorrow.

Oscar. He hurt Julia like I had never seen before. The way she cried. Her sobs that made me cry. Dammit!! It just makes Everything harder.

Who was he even mating with when That happened?

I felt as All my energy went into this run. The wind wacking my fur and the dirt beneath my soft paws. The thudding on the ground and my intensified vision.

It was all destroyed when I nearly flattened myself running into a tree. At least I think It was a tree. It was Eric.. Never mind.

What the hell is wrong with him. Twice in one day!! Really?

I felt my muzzle start to ache and I tasted blood. Dammit.

'What the hell?!' I shouted at him through the link.

His gigantic wolf was just as I had remembered. So dark brown it seemed black and Those beautiful Blue ocean eyes.

I saw as His eyes turned into a deep red and I felt myself crumble. Titus was In control . A Demon. I walked around The massive wolf and continued to trot down The path. Totally ignoring the fact he seemed pissed off.

I walked Down the path and I knew he was following me. I felt it in my gut,Or was because I didn't eat today?

I saw a lake up ahead and ran towards it. Without Looking back behind me I jumped in the air and Into the water.

Water.

splashed.

Everywhere.

I'm pretty sure Eric got wet too.

I splashed and Yipped in my wolf as I played happily in the water.

A loud growl cut me off and I looked at the shore. Those red Eyes startled me. I growled as I ran up the shore to a mad Looking wolf.

He had water droplets on his fur and His eyes shone throughout the dark.

'What the fuck is wrong with you!! What are you hiding? Why are you pushing me away mate?! How come you lash out!! You keep disrespecting me!!' Titus roared.

For a moment,I felt afraid. But her voice rang in my head.

'Don't run away from your problems Ashlyn. Don't be afraid to fight' I thought over and over.

I stiffened my Back and Glared coldly. I let my claws sink into the ground ,ready to run if needed.

But it didnt matter.. I am gonna fight. Im not gonna run . If Eric Cant Control Titus,Ill have to teach him how, For my sake.

'Why dont you just leave me alone You demon!! I dont want to deal with you right now. I have had a hard day and I'd be happy if you'd leave' I said through the link.

I made the annoyance seep into the link. His eyes turned darker and I glared again. He seemed a little suprised by my confidence but I wasnt backing down.

You see,Just like dogs, If you glare at them they take it as a threat. Same thing with wolfs. I am challenging Him right now.. And I Feel like im winning.

'Submiss!!' He growled

'Never!!' I growled back

'Submiss Now!!' He yelled.

His alpha tone was in it, but somehow I felt my wolf fight it. I felt as she raised her head higher than his and Glared him down.

Then I felt it. She took over.

I was pushed to the back of her mind. I screamed inside as The pain went through me. I felt my blood rush and my eyes turn a dark black.

My wolf dug her claws in the ground and growled. Im pretty sure the heat has had a bigger effect than I thought.

Without hesitation We jumped and all hell broke loose. Titus Jumped on my back and I tried to claw him off.

His claw scratched my Arm and I let out a painful howl. After that I clawed His back.

She never stopped fighting him. She never stopped biting him. She kept fighting even if he was her mate.

She kept clawing at his back until he threw me off . We went through the air and collided with a tree.

I felt myself get all the control and I wobbled up. Everything was dissy and blackspots filled my vision.

He charged towards me but I jumped out the way. He crashed into the tree and I howled.

I called anybody. Everybody.

Mark,Oscar,Julia. I didn't care. This was the Epic battle. It would determine my future with My mate.

I needed to tame this wild beast.

Soon everybody was watching. They couldnt interfere. It was pack law,This is between me and My Mate. Nobody else.

I jumped up and growled at him.

He snarled at me. Blood poured down his back and his eyes were a neon glowing red.

Im suprised im not dead now. At first When he attacked me in his office, I didnt know what I was facing.

What I was dealing with.. Hell I didnt even know he would attack me

Me

His Mate.

He wasnt afraid to fight me so why should I be afraid of him?

I was ready now and I was strenghthened by my wolfs approval.

I was shoved into a tree and I heard a crack. It echoed through the forest and I saw all the pack members shudder.

I felt a sharp pain in my back and my wolf howled on the inside. Me on the otherside, Numbed it.

I shoved him off me and Jumped him. I ribbed a big piece of flesh from His hind leg and I felt fur in my mouth.

He ended up scratching my face before I had time to jump off.

This time, I started getting weak.

I was on the floor with Eric towering over me. Usually the Alpha would have to kill the attacker. But I knew he wouldnt do it.

But this is different. The whole purpose was to Help Eric control.

'Fight it Eric. Fight it'  I said to him through the Link.

His red eyes started flashing. Blue to red and red to blue.

'Eric please!!' My voice came out crumbled and I decided to push him on the edge.

I turned my neck left and looked down exposeing the side where my mark was.

Submissing. I submissed,I backed down, Gave up. The point is I gave up to him.

I surrendered.

I felt a pulse as I stayed there. His heavy breathing in my ear as I decided to prove to him I was not gonna fight anymore.

I shifted. Not caring if I was naked I shifted right then and there. I was even more vulnerable now.

I looked into his eyes as I saw them Finally flash Light blue.

His face softened and I growled.

"Do it. Do it You Demon. If not Then dont. I Knew Eric was stronger than you" I whisphered as I grabbed his fluffy head and hugged him.

Remembering I was naked I shifted and Pulled away.

I stood In front of him. Now I am so freaking afraid....

I took off running , to my relief nobody followed.

When I got to the packhouse I Shifted and ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

Shit!!Shit!!How in the hell could he do that!!Why did I do that!!Why didn't she tell me this!!

All these things flooded my mind as I thought back to earlier.

I looked around the room frantically. I locked the bedroom door and climbed into bed. I'm in deep shit now.

I can't believe that happened.

Blood stained the covers and I cried.

/////Flashback Over///////

I Shivered and walked to the bathroom. I had no clothes on and I wanted to see the damage inflicted on me.

My whole back was bruised and I had a cut on my arm. My ribs hurt and I had a scratch on my face.

A bump in my back proved I

broke a bone . I felt my wolf try to fix and heal it. But it would take time.

Time I might not have

I Got in the shower , Used hot water and a special substance to clean my wounds.

As I walked out the bathroom. The bed was drenched in my blood. I ended up cleaning everything and Staying up at night.

When I was done I walked to the bed. I felt myself start to sweat. A sharp pain came from My stomach. I looked at the clock and noticed something...

It was 1:25am. My heat Has officially started and Im not ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 7 5
"Your hatred is a constant reminder of every mistake I've ever made... but I can't bear it anymore. I can't stay afloat on a sea of hatred forever." ...
1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
372K 13.2K 49
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...