Familiar

By ThestydiaBitchh

She was sixteen, She got kicked out, she lost a sister but she had a dream. A dream she felt like she had to... More

1) 1 Year ago
2) Present
3) Rose
5) Closed book
6) Handwriting
7) Memories
8) Clueless
9) Diner
10) Matching Puzzle
11) Footprints
12) Reminiscing

4) Unfamiliar

661 28 15
By ThestydiaBitchh

[Song - 4 O'clock by RM & V
Cover by Janethan]

Don't play song yet.

Hold your pen and spare your voice

When Allison realised where Kiras stare was at, She nudged her with her elbow. Kira opened her eyes when she got interupted by Allison and made Allison furrow her brows.

"Why do you keep staring at her, are you trying to make her escape or something?"

Allison looked down at the book she was reading a second ago, but then sighed when she saw that she was at a different page than before. Kira didn't listen and kept looking at the girl who was surrounded by empty seats at the Library.

Kira kept tilting with her chair and the exploded lastly.

"Come let's go sit with her,"

She jumped out of her seat and without even blinking, Allison already found herself looking at Kira sitting next to the new girl. Allison ripped a piece of paper from her note book and put it in her book to where she was at.

"Stupid girl," she chuckled not even convinced. This wasn't the first time this girl had surprised her. She removed her hair from her shoulder and walked straight to the big table in the middle of the Library where the two girls were sitting.

"Hey,"

Allison waved and sat the opposite side of the table so that she was facing both of the girls.

"This is Allison, the girl that was with me the other day when you... yeah," Kira smiled and looked away at the thought.

Lydia was a bit red but at least she was smiling. "Hey," Lydia reached out for Allison's hand and she gladly accepted. "I'm L-"

"Lydia," both Kira and Allison interrupted at the same time and then laughed right after. Lydia chuckled along with them automatically.

"You mentioned it when we first met," Kira told her and Lydia nodded her head after. She awkwardly looked down at the messed up table. People had written their names with different coloured pens. S+L♡ or the other one to her left DH+PD.

Lydia did never actually have a boyfriend. She never had time to worry about another human being than putting herself first. She tried clubbing, partying and a whole lot more but none of it was close to being in a relationship. She never wanted to anyways.

It was quiet around their table for a while. The library was big and quiet so no matter how much you whisper, you will mostly be able to hear it from the echo. Lydia took glasses on that day. She couldn't risk getting recognised again. Her clothes was pretty much the same style but just a different colour. Allison was the one to say something to break the awkwardness.

"So, are you coming to the sing/dance off next week?"

Lydia lifted her eyebrows showing how clueless she was and then tilted her head to the side as it would make Allison explain further. Allison smiled and interwined her fingers together before continuing.

"Every month, we have these... " she tried to explain while her fingers were fiddling in the air as if she was looking for an exact word.

"Competitions? Yeah, it's basically very few talented from the school that competes against each other on stage, while the whole school cheers and enjoy the show. Of course you have to be able to sing, rap, anything at all just to make a great show. Mostly it's two persons against each other and then we have the school standing there like a background," Allison nodded and took a little snack out of her pocket. She looked around to see if the librarian was looking cause it was not allowed to eat in the Library of course.

Kira nodded and rested her elbow on the brown table with her head resting on her palm.

"Hmm, and Allison is performing this month finally, I've tried to make her volunteer but she never wanted to," Kira chukled and nudged Allison slightly.

"Really?"

Lydia spoke after what seemed 100 years. Kira nodded and tried to hold in her laugh while Allison just sat there eating her snack and rolling her brown eyes with a playful smile forming.

"Anything to smudge the smile off of that wenchs face," Allison sat comfortably back on her chair and crossed her feet on the table. Her boots were stunning, thought Lydia. She missed wearing styled clothes like that.

"Who?"

Lydia suddenly sounded interested. She stood up and dragged the chair further in under the table with her before sitting again, paying full attention to the furious Allison in front of her.

"It's just this popular girl, Jessica, that wins every year-"

Allison interupted Kira. "With her sexy dance and hoarse voice," Allison made an ugly face and tried to imitate the girl she was taking about.

"Ugh," she gave up and kept eating. Kira smiled and turned again looking at Lydia.

"Yeah, we hate that girl."

Lydia chuckled slightly, "What did she do?"

Allisons feet hit the ground hard as fast like lightning and sitting half up. "What did that slut not do."

Kira sighed and turned to Lydia again after the countless times Allison interupted her. "Jessica knows that Allison can dance and everytime she's on stage, she goes down to the audience and surround herself around Allison as a challenge. When you compete, the first person on stage kind of decides what person from the audience they want to compete against. You don't have to do it of course but Jessica always pushes Allison when she sings and dances even though Allison has rejected her so many times before. This time, Allison is prepared and ready to smash that bitch ass hoe," Kira catched her breath.

Lydia leaned back and gulped at the annoying feeling in her throat. Something was bugging her, Something familiar.

"So... are you coming?" Allison questioned after seconds of silence. They both opened their eyes at Lydia, looking like curious puppys. Lydia winched at her seat and furrowed her eyes.

"I, I don't think so. I mean I'd like to see you preform and all, but I just, I'm not into stuff like that," Lydia answered almost apologetically. Kira stood up along with Allison. She put her hand over Lydias fisted one.

"If you change your mind, then just come. We'll not be going anywhere," she nodded and walked away. Allison gave her one last smile before leaving as well.

Lydia sighed and crumbled herself together in the wooden chair. Her head bumped loud down to the table, making her forehead cold. Why is this following me.

She looked up again and just stared at the black pen on the table next to the other written letters. Her fingers automatically grabbed the pen, and opened it. There was a big blank spot in the middle. She suddenly began writing something random.

I am tired

She exhaled after looking at her ugly writing and then looked up to see what time it was. She was late again.
She put her pens, books, notes in her opened black bag that was sitting on a chair next to her. Somehow that bag made her feel less empty. At least there was a seat next to her that actually was taken.

~♡~
Play song.

She was 5 minutes late to her third period and the first thing she saw after opening that classroom door, was a bunch of people staring at her. It seemed as if the girl that stood up at the board was thankful that Lydia had come in, cause that would mean that the attention left her and it made the girl less nervous.

Lydia cleared her throat and removed the strand of hair that blinded her from her face.

"Sorry I'm late,"

She said while looking down at the ground to avoid people's stares. She heard some really quiet giggles from the end of the class, but decided to avoid them and just take a seat. She didn't even get a chance to put her bag down before the teacher interrupted her.

"Now that you're already standing Mrs. Martin, why don't you come up to the board and solve the last equation now that no body will volunteer."

Lydia stopped what she was doing and let her bag fall to the floor. She was still looking at the ground. She could feel her cheeks getting red and feel the heat hitting her. Only her. One girl started giggling and then another. Time didn't even pass by, and a bunch of girls' giggles entered Lydias ears. What Lydia didn't know was that the last equation was always the hardest and that was the reason why all of them were laughing. They knew that she wouldn't be able to solve it, cause no one was ever smart enough to solve the last equation.

She looked up and flipped her hair a bit to the side. Finally she was able to see the teacher that wore a right skirt, white shirt and also had her hair in a tight ponytail. After taking a few steps towards the board, the whole class was silent. No giggling, No laughing, nothing. They all suddenly decided to shut up. Lydia stopped at her place with the piece of chalk in her hand. She could feel something, a shadow behind her.

"I volunteer,"

A hoarse and deep voice said from behind. Curiosity hit her and made her want to turn around to see who it was but the person had already taken the chalk from her hand fast enough to not even let her see who he was. He walked up to the board and left her stand behind him a bit shook. His back was broad and he had brown hair. He already looked good from just seeing the back of his head. Was that even possible?

She was confused at the moment and just kept looking around the class. They were sending her looks and some of them were even still taking. There was this girl, brown hair, tanned and beautiful that kept whispering about her to the other girls. Lydia ignored her and turned around to look at the guy that took her place. He was going at it.

His hand was like a machine, He was solving it without any hesitation. Before the chalk could touch the board again, he stopped. His hand was in the air, trying to finish the rest of the equation but he suddenly blanked out. He sighed and sunk his whole arm down with chalk between his forefinger and thumb. Someone behind him snuck the chalk slowly out of his fingers. Lydia began writing the last of the equation on the board. When she solved the rest for him, she slowly looked up at his face.

He had chocolate brown eyes, different sized moles all around his pale face, and pumped underlip. She gulped nervously at how long she had been staring at him and walked back to her seat with her head hanging low.

He was still standing. His back was still facing the class. He didn't move. He knew he had seen her before. Something about her seemed familiar. Even though he hadn't seen her before, He liked the familiar feeling of being around her. It felt as if their souls recognized each other.

"Stiles,"

A voice got him out of his paralyzing world. The teacher removed her hand that was on his shoulder after she got his attention.

"Yes?"

He looked around class and they were all looking at him. Not laughing, not smiling, just... looking. At him. He looked at the direction Lydia took off to. Her hands were under the her desk and her head was hanging low. She didn't even dare to look at him.

Something was going on. They both somehow felt emotional. He blinked several times, looked down and fisted his hands as if it would stop his heart from beating so fast.

"Right,"

He came to his sense and walked back to his seat that apparently was behind the girl that had just made his heart race without any reason.

She didn't say anything the through out the whole period. She just looked down at the scratched table and tried  to not listen to any of the laughs that came out of the girl squads mouthes. The old Lydia wouldn't just sit there and ignore, no the old Lydia would stand up and hit them with her smart words. But then again, She told herself that they weren't worth it.

She kept looking at the time. The last three minutes felt like 3 hours. She hated the feeling of him looking at her from behing. She could just feel his stares without even looking at him.

She ruined about three of her pens from her shaking. There was a time when she groaned a little bit too loud and she was sure she heard him chuckle slightly. The weird thing about it was that she smiled at how cute his laugh was. Then she realised what she was doing, and concentrated on her homework again.

The bell rang, and she was the first to jump from her seat and pack her stuff. She even left her broken pens on the table and just put her books in her bag. Her zipper didn't want to close and she began frustrating. Her eyes began getting tired and people were already leaving class.

She gave up on zipping her bag and just left class in a rush. She exited class and walked in a tempo with her arms swaying back and forth.

Suddenly something held her back. A strong hand held her wrist so tight that it almost made Lydia stumble. And just like that, she was pushed against the lockers. Her eyes widened and it felt like years before she realised who the guy in front of her was. His brown eyes were inches from her green ones. His hand was still around her wrist and his other hand was resting above her shoulder. Her neck almost hurt from looking up at the tall guy from class.

She tried to speak but couldn't let a word out when he was staring at her like that and so close. She gulped and accidentally looked at his lips, making the situation even more awkward. His chest was rising up and down from his uneven breaths.

She finally resisted him and got out from his grip. When he let go of her wrist, She hid her whole arm behind her back. That was the least she could do to herself at the moment. She was still shook.

He removed his hand from the locker and put both of them on her shoulders.

He sqweezed his eyes slightly together. Lydia gulped for the hundredthed time when she realised that it was the same guy she had met before. The guy that had furiously  bumped in to her, The guy that saw the photo of her with her dog. The guy that loved Rose.

When he got no answer, he pushed her slightly harder against the lockers that also made their body's closer to each other. Now her chest was rising too.

"Who are you?"

~♡~♡~QUOTE OF THE DAY~♡~♡~♡

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

- Johnny Deep.

If this ever happens to you, you probably will have a hard time letting go of the first one cause... he's your first, it makes sense. But this fact is true. It's not your fault that you fell for the second one. Never blame yourself. It was not your feelings that changed first, it was the first guys feelings. Either they were never real, or else he's thinking about another girl.

FACT: A guy that loves you Never stops loving you. And you obviously can't tell because you are blinded by the love you have for him. But if he suddenly one day says that he doesn't love you, he never did. He was never worth it.

Stay strong girls ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...