Nine Lives [Yoonmin] ✔

katzmotelrm

Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids... Еще

Tell
Me
With
Your
Sweet
Smile
Tell
Me
Tell
Me
Like
You're
Whispering
Into
Ear
Don't
Be
Like
A
Prey
Be
Smooth
Like
A
Snake
Sequel

My

9.5K 370 302
katzmotelrm

Yoongi began to kiss Jimin's lips with lots of lust. He started to play with Jimin's ears causing the kitten to moan through the kiss.

Yoongi started to kiss him with more tongue now. Jimin loved the feeling. It was heated and passionate. Jimin has never felt so much pleasure in his life.

Yoongi stopped playing with Jimin's ears and moved his kiss down to Jimin's neck.

"Ah~ hyung~" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi loved the sound of Jimin's high pitched moans in his ear. He started sucking harder knowing he'd leave marks later. Yoongi could feel the bulge in his pants grow.

He trailed his kiss down to Jimin's collar bone, leaving soft kisses on his skin. He started to tease Jimin's nipples, knowing he needed to take it slow with Jimin.

Jimin let out a whimper when he felt Yoongi's tongue on his chest, playing around with another sensitive area, but Jimin liked it.

Jimin tangled his fingers in Yoongi's soft pastel green hair. His back arched slightly every time Yoongi would press harder on his pink nipples.

"Mmm~ Yoongi hyung~" Jimin moaned as he tugged slightly on Yoongi's hair. "It feels bad."

Yoongi stopped playing with Jimin and looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"Where does it feel bad kitten?" Yoongi asked looking at Jimin's red face intensely.

"It feels bad, down there," Jimin whined.

"Where?" Yoongi asked with an eyebrow raise. He suddenly grabbed Jimin's crotch. He let out a whimper. "Here?"

"Mmm~ yes," Jimin let out bitting his bottom lip. "Please fix it."

Yoongi's smile grew. He started to undo Jimin's pants and slid them off gently. He saw Jimin's errection through his pink briefs. He started to rub Jimin slightly.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned as he felt Yoongi's hand touch him. It felt good.

Yoongi started to rub Jimin more, teasing him a bit. Jimin's back arched as he felt like something would come out of him, and something did. He let out a long moan and his breathing was heavy.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin who looked like he had already gotten fucked. Yoongi pulled down Jimin's briefs. He saw the white stain on the inside of Jimin's pink underwear, and some cum on the tip of his dick that was already starting to become hard again.

Yoongi just smirked and started to pump Jimin's length. Jimin let out a moan and arched his back from Yoongi's touch. He griped the bed sheets tightly as he felt Yoongi rubbing up and down his member. Jimin let out a moan when he felt something wet against his dick that was yet again hard.

Yoongi started to lick up and down Jimin's length as he saw the younger grip the bed sheets tighter. He started to lick the tip, licking off cum from Jimin's previous climax.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned. He was in complete ecstasy.

Yoongi took in Jimin's length whole and started to give Jimin pleasure with his tongue technology.

Jimin was a moaning mess. He could feel himself going to release that weird stuff again.

"No~ It's coming again~" Jimin moaned. He didn't want to release himself into Yoongi's mouth, but Yoongi didn't stop sucking Jimin. Soon enough Jimin came inside Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's dick and held the cum inside his mouth. He brought himself up to Jimin's lips and started to kiss him, and as soon as Jimin opened his mouth, Yoongi transferred the white liquid into Jimin's mouth. Jimin's eyes widened when he tasted the cum on his tongue.

Yoongi backed away from Jimin who didn't know what to do with this stuff in his mouth.

"Swallow," Yoongi commanded in a dominant voice as he licked some excess cum off his lip.

Jimin obeyed and swallowed the thick liquid. He kind of liked it. Yoongi smirked and wiped some cum off Jimin's plump lips, licking it off his finger himself.

Yoongi striped his shirt and began to kiss Jimin again. He wasn't about to let this kitten rest until he had some fun himself.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and under his back, lifting him off the bed, still stuck in a passionate kiss. Yoongi let go of Jimin and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm going to show you how to do something okay?" Yoongi said to Jimin.

Jimin just nodded, causing a smile to come onto Yoongi's face.

Yoongi backed away from Jimin. He started to undo his pants, slipping them off and revealing his hard member.

Jimin was shocked with Yoongi's size. He licked his lips, staring at Yoongi's member.

Yoongi smirked and leaned back his arms propping him up.

"Here let me show you how to pleasure someone," Yoongi said, moving one of his hands to his dick. He started to rub it up and down as Jimin watched. Yoongi bit his lip. "You try now baby."

Yoongi stopped touching himself and moved his hand behind him again. Jimin bit his lip and moved his hand onto Yoongi's member. He started to pump it just like Yoongi showed him.

"Ugh~" Yoongi groaned, throwing his head back.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Am I doing it right?" Jimin asked not knowing enough about this stuff.

"Yes baby you are," Yoongi said looking back down at Jimin.

A smile came to Jimin's face and he started to pump Yoongi a little faster and harder. He tried his best to make Yoongi feel good just like Yoongi made him feel good. With every moan that escaped Yoongi's mouth, Jimin knew he was doing good.

"Let me teach you something else now~" Yoongi breathed out.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi and stopped playing with his dick.

"Try licking it," Yoongi told Jimin, who's head tilted at Yoongi's words.

"How?" Jimin asked.

"Lick it like a popsicle or a lollipop," Yoongi said with a small reassuring smile.

Jimin nodded and looked back down at Yoongi's errection. He leaned down and kissed the tip, causing Yoongi to bite his lip. Jimin started to lick Yoongi's dick just like a lollipop, sticking it in and out of his mouth and licking up the sides occasionally. He could tell Yoongi was enjoying himself because he kept making those noises that Jimin knew now weren't sounds of pain, but pleasure.

Yoongi played with Jimin's ears again, causing him to let out a few moans as he kept licking Yoongi's member.

Yoongi suddenly tugged Jimin's hair and forced his head up, causing Jimin to stop sucking Yoongi's dick. There eyes met and Yoongi gave Jimin a smirk.

"Lay down," Yoongi commanded.

Jimin obeyed and laid down on his back. Yoongi got on top of Jimin, pinning his arms down.

"This might hurt a little but don't worry okay," Yoongi said to Jimin.

"Okay," Jimin said still a little worried for what was going to happen next.

Yoongi took one of his fingers and licked it, getting it wet before rubbing it over Jimin's hole. Yoongi slowly penetrated his finger inside of Jimin.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned as he felt Yoongi inside him.

Yoongi began to move his finger in and out of Jimin, watching him squirm a bit, gripping onto the bed sheets and letting out cries of pleasure.

Yoongi inserted another finger into Jimin, causing him to let out a louder cry. His dick began to feel weird again.

"Ah~ hyung~" Jimin moaned. "It feels weird again."

Yoongi stopped penetrating his fingers into Jimin and pulled them out. He started to play with Jimin's hard dick and pumping it fast. Almost instantly Jimin came again with a loud cry. He squirted out all over his stomach. Yoongi smirked and licked some of the cum off his stomach.

"Jiminie, are you ready for the last thing?" Yoongi asked Jimin who was laying on the bed, eyes closed, and breathing heavy.

"Y-y-yes," Jimin breathed out. He didn't know how or if this feeling could get any better.

Yoongi smirked and bit his bottom lip. He aligned himself with Jimin's entrance and started to slowly insert himself into him.

"Ah~" Jimin cried, grabbing the bed sheets tighter.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and locked their finger together. Jimin held on tightly. Yoongi was all the way inside Jimin now.

"Does it hurt?" Yoongi asked, he didn't want the hybrid to be uncomfortable.

"Mmm~ No~" Jimin said softly. He liked the feeling of Yoongi inside of him.

"Tell me if it's too much okay," Yoongi told Jimin as he started to slowly move his hips, moving his dick in and out of Jimin.

Jimin clung to Yoongi's hand tighter. It wasn't too much for him, it was perfect he was in love with this feeling.

Yoongi started to thrust a little faster as Jimin kept letting out moans of pleasure.

Yoongi continued to get faster with his thrust, making Jimin get louder with each increase. Yoongi started to pump Jimin's once again hard dick at the same pace of his thrusting.

"Ah~" Jimin moaned. His whole body was heated and felt so good. He didn't want to do this with anyone else except for Yoongi.

Yoongi continued to penetrate in and out of Jimin at a decent pace, until Jimin came again onto himself. Yoongi didn't stop his movements but he took some of the semen on his fingers and brought it to Jimin's lips.

Without hesitation, Jimin licked the semen off Yoongi's fingers. Yoongi pulled his finger away and started rubbing up and down Jimin's thigh.

"F-faster~" Jimin moaned out.

Yoongi's eyes widened but he started to thrust faster into Jimin. He let out loud moans and gripped onto Yoongi's hand even tighter knowing he was safe with him.

Yoongi leaned down to Jimin's plump lips and started to kiss them with lots of passion and lust. Jimin kissed back as best he could.

Yoongi let go of the kiss, still clinging to Jimin's hand. Both of them were panting as they continued to mate with each other. Yoongi could almost feel himself getting to his climax. He started to pump Jimin's member vigurously and thrust into him harder and faster. Jimin let out a loud cry of pleasure before he felt himself squirt out the sticky white liquid again. Then he felt something come inside him. It was warm and it felt weird.

Yoongi pulled out of Jimin and let the white cum drip out of him. He let go of his hand and leaned back, trying to calm down. Both of them were breathing heavily. He looked back at Jimin who had cum all over his abdomende. Yoongi smiled and hovered over Jimin who's eyes were closed. He looked exhausted.

"Jiminie, did you like it?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw Yoongi's soft warm eyes staring back at him. Jimin smiled and nodded. He felt safe with Yoongi and happy too. He felt like nothing could touch him.

Suddenly Yoongi wrapped Jimin in a blanket and lifted him up, cradling him tightly in his arms.

"We have to get clean now, we're all dirty," Yoongi told Jimin.

"Is this what Namjoon and Jin did when we went looking for Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Yoongi carried him down the stairs.

"Yup," Yoongi responded.

"So that's what Hoseok meant when he said dirty things?"

"Yes that's what Hoseok meant," Yoongi said, bringing Jimin to the bathroom and setting him down on the counter of the sink.

Jimin clung to the blanket and kicked his legs like a little kid as he watched Yoongi start a bath. The only thing he could think about was the beast. He was scared of what would happen.

*Kookangs!!! Sorry about the long ass (ride) chapter, I've honestly never written a longer chapter like damn, but anyways get ready to see what happens with Jimin and the beast, but you now enjoy a wild pink Jimin~♡*

-katz

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.1K 1.3K 42
Min Yoongi is a young man who finds himself alone a lot. He decides to get a hybrid but wasn't prepared for what happens next
118K 4.4K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
3.1K 219 19
Story Description J: You're getting a hybrid Yg: No, I'm not. You guys don't have a hybrid, why do I need one? Nj: Cause we just want you to get one...
183K 7K 47
Yoongi is a cold-hearted and cruel businessman. Jimin is an aggressive little cat.He used to be abused and raped. Soemone saved him but he hates bein...