Clato forever: Cloves story

By aimeephipps

Clove and Cato have been best friends in training for years but what will happen when they get put in an aren... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 18

1.3K 56 1
By aimeephipps

Chapter 18: The storm

We eat an apple each and 2 bread told each, Cato arm is bleeding badly and I apply fresh bandages.
"Who should take first watch?" I say.
"We should both sleep, I doubt anyone will attack us during this storm" he says. We settle down into our sleeping bags, when I wake up Cato has already started to eat breakfast.

The storm goes on for 3 days and we haven't got much food left, only 1 roll and a handful of berries. We eat the rest of it and then we come out of our tent and put on our body armour. The air is hot and I can tell today is going to be hotter than usual.

We refill out bottles and then we pack up the tent and go hunting. Once we have food, we try and work out who's left. "Foxface, Katniss and Peeta" I say.
"Ok, do you want to kill Katniss?" says Cato.
"No, you can since I messed up last time" I say.
"Okay, you get Peeta" says Cato. We walk around the woods for hours, until we have to rest. "Where can they be?" I say. Just then we hear a cannon.

"Who's that?" asked Cato. We see the hovercraft pick up Foxface, I can tell it is her by her red hair. She died on the other side of the arena. "Great, we have gone the wrong way!" I say. We are just about to make camp for the night, even though it's still mid afternoon. Then I realise the sky is getting darker.

Sorry that this is such a short chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 4 23
What if Cato and clove met before the games? What if they were enemies? Turned friends, turned to something else... What if Katniss and Peeta weren't...
143K 3K 20
Everyone knows Katniss and Peeta's story, but no one knows of the star crossed lovers from District 2. This is a clato fanfic from Clove's point of...
213K 5K 33
This is a fanfiction of The Hunger Games. But it's about Clato, therefore Clove and Cato and not Katniss and Peeta. Clove is a girl from district 2...
846 23 6
"You or I or nobody." to "Together or not at at all." Slow burn Clato during the 74th Hunger Games, Cato's POV, canon plot, jumps right into the Gam...