~!!|Random Anime Spoofs|!!~ [...

By PatelSaksheeAnime

JUST AS THE TITLE SAYS!!! for more info read the first chapter- Introduction! Thanks! AYE! ^_^ More

Introduction!!~
Erza, Natsu & Gray(fairy tail)!!~
@SilverKatana & Erza(fairy tail)!!~
[SPECIAL CHAPTER]Hayate & Nagi(hayate the combat butler)!!~
Answers and Results~
Me, Lucy, Cana, Levy and Mirajane! (Fairy Tail)
Sasuke and Hinata
Usui Takumi (Maid Sama) and Melody (OC of @Amberafridi)
Sesshomaru (Inuyasha) and Faith (OC of @Amberafridi)
Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss) and Luna (OC of @Amberafridi)
Kurama, Jade (OC of Amberafridi) and Amberafridi
Ciel (Black Butler) and Faith (OC of Amberafridi)

Me & Elfman(fairy tail)!!~

159 10 8
By PatelSaksheeAnime

Hope you enjoy~

######################

Me: hello, Elfman!

Elfman: hey! But wait...who are you?

Me: ohh...me?!...well I am new reporter of the weekly sorcerror! (dear readers, you guys must have understood that i am lying)

Elfman: ohh...you're one beautiful chick!

Me: thanks for the compliment! I have been wondering Mr. Elfman that the reason behind your shouting 'I AM A MAN' is your name. I mean there's a man in your name. (elfMAN)

Elfman: you could say that! *nods and smiles*

Me: what if your name was elfWOMAN? would you have shouted 'I AM A WOMAN' ?

Elfman: you could say that...wait WAIT?!

~The End---^^^

######################

This thing i also mentioned in one of the chapters of my Fairy Tail fanfic~ Lucy's Fate! Dragon's Secret! (NaLu fanfic). Please read this fanfic of mine if you love fairy tail and to top it off if u love nalu(natsu x lucy). Other anime pairings are also included but you will find NaLu the most! Please read it and vote and comment!

(for this book) Plz plz plz vote and comment!

Thanksss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...