Team 10 Imagines {DISCONTINUE...

By -jaderade-

{THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING WRITTEN} Hey, guys!! As the title says, I'm gonna write some imagines about th... More

How You Meet-Part One
How You Meet-Part Two
Their Name In Your Phone
Your Name In Their Phone
Matching Tattoos You Get
Pick-Up Line They Use On You
The Prank They Pull On You//Reaction
The Prank You Pull On Them//Reaction
Something You Steal From Them
Your Favorite Picture Of Them
Where They Kiss You
What You Fight About
Their Favorite Thing About You
Your Favorite Thing About Them
Your Favorite Outfit On Them
Their Favorite Outfit On You
How They Wake You Up
Netflix Series You Watch Together
Jealousy
They Find Out You Can Sing
Prank Wars
Puppy They Get You
Age You Met
Your Best Friend In The House
Who Made The First Move?
Who Does The Child Look More Like?
Favorite Thing You Do Together
Their Favorite Color On You
Your Favorite Color On Them
Emoji Pillow They Get You
Where You Get Married
Their Favorite Way You Wear Your Hair
Morning Text They Send You
Car They Buy You
YouTuber(s) You Watch Together
Emilio-Sick
Meal They Cook For You
When You're On Your Period
Anthony-I Like You, Okay?
Martinez Twins-Dinner
Inspired Outfits
Drunk Texts
Your Wedding Dress
Where You Go On Your First Date
7 Minutes In Heaven-Nathan Speiser
Anthony-Suicide
Kade-Storm
Kade-Boyfriend
Chance-Cheating?
Where They Propose
Engagement Announcement
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Pregnancy Announcement
Maternity Photoshoot
Maternity Outfits
Cheater, Cheater-Chance
Cheater, Cheater-Chance Part 2
Requests Closed :(
A/N

Ivan-Flirty

4.5K 63 49
By -jaderade-

Hey guys! My first long, one person imagine!!!This request came from my very best friend @BailyElizabeth. GO READ HER MARTINEZ TWINS IMAGINES!!!  

This is an imagine about Ivan Martinez and it's requested with prompts 13, 18, 22, 51, 53, 54, 56, 57, 59, 78, and 87. I hope I do it justice. Imma use Baily in this one instead of 'you' because let's be real, my girl deserves it. I hope you enjoy <3. Also, I'm pretty sure this is gonna be really long to make a good plot with the prompts. So, buckle in.

Word Count: 3713

Baily's POV:

    I was sitting in my room relaxing, listening to music. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was too lazy to change out of my towel. I was getting really really sick of doing nothing, however, and couldn't think of anything to do. So, I decided to get up and get some clothes on so I could go downstairs and find something to do. I swung open my closer doors of the room I managed to get alone, and grabbed a bra and pair of underwear. They actually matched this time. I decided that I wanted to feel cute, so I picked my matching orange lace bra and underwear. 

    Then, I put on a pair of tight, black, Nike leggings with a gray crop top t-shirt. I also threw on a pair of orange fuzzy socks that went up over my leggings because my feet were cold. I took my hair out of the towel and put it up in a bun. It was still wet, but then in this case, it would be in cute loose waves when I took it out. I decided against putting any makeup on because I was just going downstairs. I grabbed my phone with the pink Martinez Twins phone case. My life was the literal representation of #AlwaysPlug. (Outfit Below)

    I took one last look in the mirror and jogged down the stairs. I then noticed that the only people I could see downstairs were Ivan and Emilio. Ivan. Ahh. Just his name made me wanna melt. I've been in love with Ivan ever since I moved into the Team 10 House around a year ago. His soft-looking hair, his beautiful eyes, his smile, his accent, his laugh... He was enough to knock anyone dead off their feet... Although, he wasn't dating anyone that I knew of... Weird. 

    My heart stopped when I hit the bottom step and saw the twins run out of the office, where I could see everyone else in there, before the twins closed the door. They were laughing and Emilio was chasing Ivan with a taser. My heart skipped a beat, deathly afraid that someone was going to get hurt. That someone being Ivan. I just had to step in.

"What is going on here?" I said in what the group called my 'mom voice'. Everyone joked that I was the Team 10 mom.

"Sorry, mom." Emilio laughed.

    Ivan just stood there, looking like a deer in headlights. A blush spread over his cheeks. I raised an eyebrow, confused. Ivan just turned and walked back into the office, Emilio following, looking as confused as I did. Well that was weird. I suddenly felt a grumbling in my stomach and decided it was time to make something to eat. I started sifting through the cupboards, looking for something to make, and that's when it hit me. Not literally, but I realized that I could make some cupcakes from scratch. We had all the ingredients. I started pulling ingredients out, but then walked over the the office to ask what kind everyone would want. I put my hand on the door knob, about to open it, when I heard my name coming from inside the office. And it certainly wasn't someone calling me.

"Why did you run away after Baily yelled at us?" Emilio laughed from behind the door. I took my hand off the door knob, knowing I shouldn't listen, but I just had to know. Plus, they were talking about me... Didn't I have the right to listen. Yes. I decided. I do.

"Shut up." Ivan mumbled back.

"No, seriously, bro, what was that?" Emilio responded, sounding much more serious. I heard a chorus of 'yeah', and I assumed everyone else was as curious as Emilio and I.

"I just... you're going to laugh." Ivan said quietly.

"No we won't bro. What's got you so upset?" Jake pitched in.

"I just... I don't know. Kinda freaked out when I saw Baily in that outfit... Those... what are they called?" Ivan asked, and the mix of my name and his confusion made my heart skip a beat.

"Yoga pants?" Erika suggested.

"No..." Ivan responded.

"Leggings?" Tessa tried.

"Yes! Yes, the... leggings she was wearing. They were... very nice on her."

"THAT'S MY BOY." Emilio yelled. Ivan shushed him. Emilio muttered an apology.

    I backed away from the door quickly, shocked. Ivan... liked the way I looked in my leggings? What? Ivan? I just turned around, ready to start baking cupcakes. If I'm being honest, baking and cooking were my biggest stress relievers. Plus, it was super fun. I cook breakfast for everyone every morning. They seem to like it, and I can start my day off calm and stress-free. Although, that usually doesn't last with all the pranks they pull. I quickly pulled out the rest of the ingredients, deciding on a homemade vanilla cupcake with homemade vanilla buttercream frosting. Classic, safe. 

    Everyone would like this, and I didn't have to walk in there and face Ivan. I think my face would have turned beyond red. I would've been a stuttering mess. I plugged in my headphones and turned on Crazy by Shawn Mendes. It's my favorite song. I preheated the oven and started working on the batter. I didn't notice Ivan walk out of the office. I felt a tap on my shoulder and screamed, accidentally spilling batter all over my shirt, pulling my headphones out of my ears.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Ivan apologized, "I just wanted to ask what you were making."

"Cupcakes." I responded, slightly distracted by the batter that was now slowly running down my bare stomach.

"It's 11:00 pm, why are you making cupcakes?" Ivan asked with a small laugh, either not noticing the batter, or not saying anything.

"I don't know... I'm just hungry. Could you make sure no one eats the batter? I have to run upstairs and change my shirt." I responded, the cold batter now very uncomfortable on my stomach and seeping through my shirt, onto my chest.

Ivan nodded. "Sure. Sorry again."

"It happens, I'm easy to scare." I responded, laughing.

    I decided to get payback though. I wasn't going to spill batter on him or anything, though. I started walking up the stairs slowly, swaying my hips. I could feel Ivan's eyes on me, so most of the way up the stairs, where he could still see me, I took my shirt off and wiped the batter off of my stomach. I turned around and looked at Ivan. I saw him leaning with his back against the counter, staring at me. 

"Don't you eat my batter either, you hear me?" I asked, trying not to crack up at Ivan's expression. "Protect it with your life, you hear me?" I said.

Ivan nodded quickly, looking like a confused puppy dog. "Y-yeah I-I will." Ivan stuttered, then gulped. 

     I turned back around, chuckling quietly to myself as I walked the rest of the way up the stairs. I threw my shirt in the laundry basket, my pants thankfully weren't affected. Especially since they look "very nice" on me, according to Ivan. My face got hot just thinking about him thinking about me like that. (Did that make sense? I don't know, bro.) I was about to walk back in my room to grab a new shirt, when I passed the twins' room. I got an idea. Why didn't I just borrow one of Ivan's shirts? They'd smell like him too. HUGE plus side. I walked over to the door and put in the code. Don't ask how I know it... I strolled in, wearing just my bra, leggings, and socks, as if that's a normal thing to do. I walked over to Ivan's part of the closet stop asking questions and grabbed one of his shirts. (Picture Below)

    I walked back down the stairs, eagerly anticipating Ivan's reaction. You got downstairs and saw Ivan in the same place you had left him, looking so SHOOK. (No regrets). I jumped off the last step, catching Ivan's attention. He looked immediately at me.

"I protected your...Is that my t-shirt?" Ivan asked. I just nodded.

"Yeah. So, my batter is safe? Did you have to fight everyone off?" I asked, jokingly. Ivan just stared at me, making me feel super self-conscious.

"...What?" I asked, snapping Ivan out of the daze he appeared to be in.

  "How are you so pretty?" Ivan asked. I laughed and walked back to the batter, but Ivan stood in your way.

"No.. I am being serious. You can wear anything and you look like a... a... model! Yes, a model." Ivan responded. I giggled at this, but once everything he said sunk in, my face turned bright red. I looked at the floor.

"Thanks, Ivan. Now could you please move out of my way and let me finished the cupcakes?" I asked, looking up with a smile, the heat in my face dying down.

"Oh-yeah. Sorry." Ivan laughed back and went to sit on a stool behind me.

    I quickly finished the batter before anyone could make me spill it on myself again. I hadn't dared to put my headphones back in, just in case. It was true, what I said early, I am easy to scare. I then put the cupcake batter in the cupcake tin. The oven dinged right on time, and I put the cupcakes in the oven. I put the bowl I used for the batter in the sink, and set a new one in front of me, pulling out the ingredients for frosting in front of me. I was in the middle of making the frosting when I heard quiet footsteps shuffling behind me, making my glad I didn't put my headphones back in so I couldn't get scared by the person behind me, which I assumed as Ivan. I suddenly felt a poke in the small of my back.

    I spun around to see Ivan standing there with his finger out, a mischievous smile on his face. I just chuckled and turned around, continuing to make the frosting. I put some more powdered sugar in and began to mix when I felt another poke in the middle of my back. I just chuckled and began finishing up the frosting. I felt yet another poke at the top of my back. I rolled my eyes and chuckled some more, refusing to give Ivan the attention it seemed like he was wanting. I finished the frosting and set it in the fridge, waiting for the cupcakes to be done baking. I got a few more pokes in the back until I finally turned around to look at Ivan, both of you laughing a little.

"Do you mind... oh I don't know... not poking me?" You asked, chuckling at how childish Ivan was acting. It was really cute.

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention" Ivan responded.

"Fine, fine," I responded, "What do you want Ivan?" I laughed a little. 

Ivan visibly froze for a second. "I...uh. I did not think I would make it this far..." Ivan blushed.

I laughed a little at how cute Ivan was being. The oven beeped, signaling the cupcakes were done. "Well, why don't you think about it while I take these cupcakes out." I smiled.

    Ivan moved out of the way and went to sit back down behind me, seemingly thinking of how to say something. I opened the oven and pulled the cupcakes out, putting them in the freezer so they would cool faster. About 5 minutes later, Ivan was still staring at the floor, so I grabbed the cupcakes out of the freezer and put them on the counter. I then grabbed the frosting and put it in a piping bag, cutting off the tip of it. I quickly frosted all the cupcakes, my years of practice guiding me along. I put all the cupcakes on a big tray and picked them up to bring to the office.

"Cupcake?" I asked as I passed Ivan. He just nodded and I handed him one, slightly concerned about how hard he appeared to be thinking. I turned and started walking to the office, balancing the tray on one hand. Thank goodness I was a waitress for around a year, because I was good at this and didn't drop the cupcakes.

I opened the office door. "I COME BEARING CUPCAKES!" I yelled and set them at a free table, snatching one to eat before everyone ate them all. 

Jake whistled and said, "Man those are nice leggings." Erika slapped his arm and Emilio gave him an intense death stare. My face turned red and I quickly walked out.

"Look what you did, you idiot!" I heard Erika whisper as I closed the door. I walked back out and stepped in front of Ivan, who took a few seconds to realize I was there. He looked up and me.

"What's wrong, Ivan?" I asked, concerned.

  "I remember practicing asking you out in the mirror..." Ivan said quietly.

"I don't understand Ivan... what are you trying to say?" I asked, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks.

'I... I don't know... How to say it right... I..." Ivan started.

"Hey," I said softly, getting on my knees to be on the level of Ivan on the stool, and grabbed his hands, "Any way you say it will be fine... I promise." I said, afraid to speak louder than I already was because I was afraid to ruin the moment.

"I....I think i'm in love with you. And I'm absolutely terrified."Ivan responded, then immediately blushed and stood up. "I'm sorry... I should not have said that..." 

    I worked up the courage and grabbed Ivan's hand before he could leave. He spun around with a frown on his face and tears in his eyes. My heart shattered. I stepped closer, my hand still in his, and I attached my lips to his. It was a soft, slow kiss, full of emotion.

"I think I'm in love with you too, dork." I responded after we broke away. Ivan smiled brightly, the exact opposite of what he was before out kiss.

"Really?" Ivan asked excitedly. He looked like a kid that had just gotten the best toy on Christmas. It was precious.

"Yeah." I responded with a chuckle, leaning in and kissing Ivan again.

  "Your lips are so soft. I could kiss them all day" Ivan said happily.

"I was ready to say the same to you." I smiled, beyond happy at what just happened.

    We went over to sit on the couch and spent about 2 hours talking and kissing.

"I think I'm a little sleepy." Ivan said, yawning.

"Me too." I yawned in response. (I literally just yawned writing this I can't tell you.)

"Let's go to bed." Ivan suggested.

"Sure," I responded, "But we're sleeping in my room. I'm not staying in a room with my boyfriend and 3 other guys." I laughed as we walked up the stairs.

"Okay- wait. Boyfriend?" Ivan asked, confusion on his face.

"Novio?" I suggested. I figured he just didn't know the word 'boyfriend' in English. 

"Yes, I know. You want me to be your boyfriend?" Ivan asked, "Neither of us...asked." He finished.

"Oh!" I finally understood the confusion. We had reached the top of the stairs, and I stopped Ivan, "Sorry. Ivan," I started, grabbing his hands, "¿Serías mi novio? (Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"¡Sí! Me gustaría ser tu novio. (Yes! I would like to be your boyfriend." Ivan responded excitedly.

I smiled and led Ivan into my room. Because I was already dressed comfortably, I only took off my socks because wHO SLEEPS WITH SOCKS ON? (Honestly; I'm not sorry.) Ivan took off his sweatshirt and climbed into my bed. I climbed into next to him and we laid a small distance apart. After about an hour of not being able to sleep, I sighed and got up to get a drink from the sink in my attached bathroom. I filled up a small paper cup, took a drink, and threw it away, walking back into my bedroom. When I turned off the light to my bathroom, I saw Ivan sitting up in bed.

"Why aren't you in bed?" Ivan asked, sounding sleepy.

"I couldn't sleep." I responded.

"I hear cuddling helps you sleep better, wanna try it out?"  Ivan asked, smiling.

"Sure." I chuckled and climbed into bed next to Ivan. I felt his arms snake around my waist and I smiled, relaxing into bed. Wherever Ivan had heard such a fact from was absolutely right. I hadn't slept that good since before I moved into the Team 10 House, what with all the pranks and constant anxiety awaiting them.

    The next morning, I woke up and groaned, the sunlight hurting my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked, feeling Ivan awake next to me.

"Like, 11." Ivan responded, voice heavy with sleep. I melted, his voice and his accent sounding beautiful to me.

"Ugh, I should get up but... I don't want to..." I said.

  "Let's just stay in bed" Ivan suggested.

    So we did. We watched movies all day, ordered in some food, and Ivan even texted Emilio, persuading him to bring it to us. That was one of the happiest days of my life.

-----------------------------------*Time Skip To Being Married For 2 Years*--------------------------------------

"IVAN!" I called from my place on the couch. 

"WHAT, BABE?" Ivan called from upstairs.

"COME HERE PLEASE. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." I called back.

    I had persuaded the entirety of the Team 10 House to go out and find something to do. I needed to talk to Ivan about something really important today... it was time. I was ready. I hoped he would be too. I heard footsteps and looked to the stairs, seeing my amazing husband of two years jogging down the stairs. I stood up and met him by the kitchen, shaking with nerves and anxiety. Ivan leaned over and pecked me on the lips.

"What's up babe?" Ivan asked, his English much better after I had been teaching him, "You look queasy."

"I just need to talk to you about something." I said, feeling so anxious I was ready to pass out.

Ivan's eyes widened. "Oh dios mio. (Oh my god). You're not breaking up with me, are you?" He asked, looking upset.

"WHAT? NO!" I responded quickly and loudly. "No, of course not!" I said quieter, Ivan visibly relaxing.

"Oh good." Ivan sighed, "What is it, then?" He asked, grabbing my hands, probably because he could see they were shaking so bad.

"I guess I'll jut come out and say it... Iwanttotryforababy." I mumbled quickly.

"I'm sorry...What?" Ivan asked, beyond confused.

"I said... I want to try for a baby" I repeated slowly, my stomach twisting with nerves.

"Really?" Ivan asked, an unreadable emotion on his face. 

"Yeah..." I responded, "I think that now's a good time..." I said anxiously.

"That would be... AMAZING! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LITTLE BABY SAVAGE OF OUR OWN!" Ivan yelled excitedly.

All my nerves wore away at once and I smiled big, laughing a little in relief.

-----------------------------*Time Skip Brought To You By The Savage Hoodies*------------------------------

"Ivan, babe. I need to tell you something." I started, nervous, yet excited.

"Sure, what's up babe? Why are you filming?" Ivan asked.

"Because this is important and needs to be caught on camera." I responded honestly.

"This is a prank, isn't it?" Ivan asked.

"No," I laughed, "It's not a prank."

"Okay...." Ivan said, suspicious, yet curious. "What is it, then?"

"Ivan... I'm pregnant." I said excitedly.

"And... this isn't a prank? Right?" Ivan asked.

I laughed some more. "No, it's not a prank!" I repeated and handed him the real, positive pregnancy test. He studied it for a second, trying to see if it was marker like Erika's prank was.

"Oh my god. YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Ivan shouted, super excited-looking.

"YEAH I KNOW!!!" I yelled back, filming a small interview with Ivan.

He wants a girl.

----------------------------------------------*Time Skip 9 months------------------------------------------------------

I was standing in the pastel pink and white nursery that had the exact same theme as Ivan and I's wedding had. 

It's a girl.

Ivan walked in behind me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Can you believe it?" I asked. "About to have our own little girl?" I asked.

"I know. I'm so excited. She's going to be beautiful. Lucky girl has you has a mom." Ivan said, making me tear up.

"Lucky girl has you as a dad." I said, smiling through watering eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" Ivan asked, looking down at me.

"Nothing..." I responded.

"Are you sure? You look upset." Ivan asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Just... scared." I responded.

"What do you mean?" Ivan asked, moving his arm from your shoulders and grabbing your hands.

"What if I'm not good enough?" I asked, tear rolling down my cheek, Ivan wiped it away, "What if I don't raise this little girl right? What if I mess up and she is corrupt because of me? What if she dies? What if-" I rambled, anxiously.

"Hey, Baily." Ivan cut me off, wiping my tears. I stopped crying, Ivan's loving tone and actions enough to make me smile like an idiot.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You and I. We'll be alright"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH! THE END!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT BAILY! IT'S 5 AM NOW. BUT I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH, EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL! LOVE YOU ALL! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 1.6K 12
This is for y'all horny buddies. If Josh ever finds this I'm done.
41.3K 338 16
These are all different stories about Vinchezo here. Ok hope yall like it I do take ideas so lmk
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
159K 1.2K 54
vinnie hacker images/ imagines (no smuts) basically the title