The Art Of Keeping Up Disappe...

By strawberryshortbaked

"any mark made on your skin will appear on the skin of your soulmate," "so if i draw a dick on my forehead so... More

intro
Arakan
Asmodeus
Beelzebub
Aka Manah
Luficer
Abaddon
Leviathan
Agares
Ziminar
Abyzou
Killakee
Mephistopheles
Demogorgon
Pazuzu
Bali Raj
Kthulu
Popo Bawa
Incubus
Daeva
AUTHORS NOTE 2
Foraii
Pruflas
looking up titles is annoying now thanks ollie
Tannin
Dantalion
NEW COVER
Gaap
Eurynome
Jinn
MACK'S NOTE - IMPORTANT
Murmur

OLLIE'S NOTE - IMPORTANT

181 4 0
By strawberryshortbaked

Hey guys! Thanks for 4+k reads it means so much!! We never thought we'd be able to reach so many of you and it means a lot.

Anyways, we're working on the last few chapters (yes, we're pretty sure we're ending this in a few chapters and not just one) of the book, then I'll personally be done with brallon fics for a while. 

SO HERE'S WHERE I GIVE A SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!! I'm going to start posting my original work Cynosure soon, so PLEASE be on the look out for that because I'm working very hard on the book and I'm relatively proud of it. While working on that I might also start reposting my Phan work, so if you're into phanfics look out for that, too!

We love and appreciate you all, every read, vote, follow, and comment is appreciated so much. Thank you all, and we hope you love what we write as much as we do.

- Ollie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 300 39
"I know there's someone at the door They called for help, of this I'm sure But do I want to say goodbye to all the glowing eyes I'm holding on to wha...
22.3K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...
8.5K 494 64
dally boi is typing... cerulean boi: i missed you. ~ Follow-up book to Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers! Probably should read the first...