Found

By KaguneQueen

This is a story about a girl who met a demon, and a demon who set out to find his girl. With hope that he mig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Prologue

27 1 0
By KaguneQueen

One day when I was six I had decided to be a, "big girl" and go on a walk so I left to the outskirts of my village to walk by the forest's edge. Being a six year old your mind likes to wander... a lot, so suddenly I found myself lost and alone in the middle of the forest with no clue where home was. I had continued walking in which direction I don't remember, but I found this beautiful scenery in front of me. I hadn't realized it yet, but I wasn't alone sitting by the ponds edge was what most would call a monster. I walked towards him having my curiosity take over, as I stretch out my hand so that I may touch his glistening white fur, he turns around and growls. I stumbled back shocked from his growling, but then I look up and stare into his gorgeous bright blue eyes. Staring into his eyes were like staring into pools so deep, they're never ending. Yet as I stare deeper in his eyes I see sadness and loneliness brimming at the surface.

Being a little six year old and believing anything is possible I asked him a question "Why are you sad?"

He answers to my surprise with a soothing voice "I am not sad".

"But your eyes, they look... so sad" I tell him which seems to have caught him by surprise. "By the way I'm Mira, what is your name?" I asked with a cheerful smile.

"Me well...I do not have a name" he states bluntly, like he doesn't understand my reasonings.

"Would you like a name?" I asked already having different names flood into my mind.

"Well... okay" He says with a confused look on his fox face.

"Well you are whitish silver and you look like a fox how about Silver, or Blaze, or Magic" I say quickly and with delight. He doesn't seem to like any of them, so I ask another question.

"Are you only just a fox?" He looks surprised by my question. After a moment he's enveloped in a bright light, it almost looked like the stars flashed before my eyes. When the light suddenly disappeared there was now a handsome man with fox ears and a tale standing before me. I say breathlessly "Orion."

"Orion?" He says curiously.

"Yes...uhm, do you like it?" I ask timidly, hoping he likes it just as much as I do.

"Yes, thank you" He says with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you, but can you help me get back to my village, because I need to get home before my mom gets worried sick." I ask in a small voice; afraid he might not know the way.

"Only if you come back tomorrow" he tells me with a smile on his handsome face.

"Okay. I'll come back tomorrow and forever, I promise" I say with a big cheery grin. Orion leads me to my village I give him a big hug and run back home before my mom worries any more than she has. The very next day I run to the woods and go down the same path as if my feet already knew the way by heart. I arrive to find my new found friend, Orion. I find him again and we play, talk and have fun together I come back day by day, and year by year, until my 13th birthday that's when my whole life comes crashing down. When I wake everything in my room is gone and packed away. I get worried, frantic so I quickly find some shoes and a coat and try to escape and see Orion, when out of nowhere a soldier grabs my arm and says in a harsh tone

"You're not going anywhere, you're coming with us".

I try to fight out of the grip of the soldier to run to Orion, because I made a secret promise to him that I would never let him be lonely again. I also made a promise to him that I would come back forever, and I don't plan on breaking that promise. I fight, and fight, and fight, but in the end I lose, because they toss me into a carriage and start going so I can't escape. That was the last time I thought I would ever see Orion ever again. Over the years the pain went away and I slowly... forgot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...