The Runaway Jedi (Discontinue...

By JeffreyKim581

(Takes place after Season 3) After escaping Thrawn, Ezra suddenly disappears taking the Phantom 2! 10 years l... More

Chapter 1: The Visions
A/N
Chapter 3: 10 Years Later
Giving Up

Chapter 2: The Aftermath

695 10 6
By JeffreyKim581

In the Morning

Zeb: (Yawns) Get up kid. We got a mee-

Zeb looks at the top bunk to see Ezra missing.

Zeb: (Shrugs) Must already be up. Wait a second...

Zeb looks back at the top to see his blankets folded neatly

Zeb runs to the kitchen to see a Holocron and his lightsaber on the table

Zeb: KANAN! HERA! REX! THE KID'S MISSING!!!!

All except Zeb: (Wakes up and runs to the Kitchen: WHAT?!

The crew got to an uproar then Kanan stopped when he sensed the Holocron

Kanan: STOP!

Everyone froze

Kanan: (Uses the force to open Holocron)

The message playing

This is Ezra Bridger. Guys if you're hearing this, don't try looking for me. I'm long gone. I need for you guys to be safe. I had this vision and I ran away so you would be safe. I've left my lightsaber so put somewhere safe. I've taken the Phantom 2 and set course for who knows what. There is a world out there for me, but I can't be apart of your crew anymore. Goodbye, you guys. May the force be with you.

Message ends

The whole crew looked down sad and terrified

Rex: We should let him be. 

Hera: WHAT?!

Kanan: Rex is right. He wants to be alone. Let him be.

Zeb: I agree with Kanan. I'll miss the kid, but this is his life.

Hera: But-

Rex: I'll contact Commander Dodonna and tell him what happened. (Leaves)

Hera: Where's Chopper?

Zeb: (Looks out in the hallway) Found him. Must've seen the kid and he shut him down. 

Chopper: (Turns back on) Where is the kid?

Zeb: Gone.

Chopper: (Shocks Zeb) Hahaha! (Rolls away)

Zeb: Get back here you rust bucket!

Kanan: I'll put his lightsaber on his bed as well as the Holocron. (Leaves)

Hera: I guess I'll go to Sabine and tell her what happened.

At Krownest

Sabine: WHAT?! He just leaves like that!?

Hera: I know it's hard but-

Sabine: But he knows Lothal better than any of us! What is going to happen to us? We'll probably lose!

Hera: Sabine. Have faith. We're going to have a briefing with Commander Dodonna and your mother. Attendance is mandatory. (Leaves)

Sabine: (Groans) I wish he didn't leave.

Hera: (Looks back) I wish that too Sabine. But he has his own life as well.

Sabine: Guess so. See you later.

Hera: (Smirks) You like him, didn't you?

Sabine: (Blushes)

Hera: Ha! See you.

Sabine: (Sighs) Guess gotta get used to this now...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.6K 162 13
Secrets are a big deal for Robin and Batman, their whole operation is based on secrets. When the team grows suspicious of their Boy Wonder, they star...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
315K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc