My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Se...

By RhymeTheCrime

(DISCONTINUED) YES THIS IS THE SEQUEAL TO 'I'm Falling In Love With My Pet HELP!!' As we last left off our... More

My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Sequel*~
Can't Run From Fate Or Can You?
Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!
His Arrogant Ways
Fight For Your Life
Hold Me Close
Mark Me
Our Master Plans
Burn Baby Burn
You Belong To Me ~*Part 2*~
Behind Closed Doors
Two Peas One Pod
Surrender To Me ~*Part 1*~
Surrender To Me ~*Part 2*~
What Mets The Eyes
Realizing One's Heart
Blood, Flames, And Daddy's Little Girl
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 1*~
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 2*~
Connections, Friend or Foe
Power Struggles
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 1*~
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 2*~
Evil Reveal Yourself!
Combining Forces
!Characters Interviews!

You Belong To Me ~*Part 1*~

11.1K 249 32
By RhymeTheCrime

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 10

***********

~*Stella’s P.o.v*~

Today was the last day, Damien, Melody and I where finally going to set the plan in motion tomorrow. My wolf didn’t like my plan at all; she wanted nothing more than to stay with Adrian. My wolf has been nagging at me for days trying to talking me out of it but, I have set my mind nothing was going to change it. After a while she had finally given up so she is currently giving me the silent treatment.

“Hey Stel do you know where we are going exactly I want to pack the right clothes” Melody came from her room with a heavy jacket and a sundress on both hands holding them up for me to see.

I sighed, feeling that unsettling emotion in the bottom of my stomach. “We’ll probably have to leave to The Rouge Capital, so pack light clothes.”

“Rouge Capital?” She looked at me with wide eyes.

Damn it, I let out a major secret to a follower. Well I guess it’s alright since she is planning on turning rouge…..wait…fuck why didn’t I think of this before!!!

“ It’s nothing, but I have a serious question for you”

She raised an eyebrow sitting in next to me on the couch. I folded my arms to my chest and crossed my legs over the other. “Melody are you serious about becoming a rouge?”

“Yes” She said with a determined expression

“So you’re willing to deal with the symptoms of being a rouge?”

“Symptoms? What are you talking about?” She looked at me with a really confused expression.

No Fucking Way……..“MELODY ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!” I screamed out freaking out.

“Whoa whoa Stel what’s wrong?”

“Didn’t anyone ever explain to you what happens when you become a rouge?” I said trying to calm down, I rubbing my temples on my forehead.

“They told me rouges don’t listen to anyone and they are very dangerous. That’s why the Counsel didn’t want them to exist so they ordered them to be killed or converted” She said smiling proudly, “Don’t worry Stel I got this I’m strong so they can’t get me”

I shot her a look, how can anyone be so naive about the main reason for outlawing rouges. “That’s not what I mean Melody, I’m talking about the symptoms after you become rouge”

“What symptoms?”

Suddenly Damien came out of the other spare room, staring down at Melody. “She really doesn’t know” He turned to her and frowned, with pity in his eyes. “When you become rouge, you begin to feel the first stage ‘Getting Edgy” then the second stage, “Anger Fits’ and of course the final stage, “Insanity”.”

She stood up from the couch staring at both Damien and I, frowning. “I’ve never heard of that”

  “That’s why we are explaining, there is only two ways for a shifter to stay sane and still be rouge. Feeding your instincts Hunger, where you often hunt for blood or body, when you feed your desires; In other words something is gotta give, if you try to suppress your instincts for too long while being in the second stage you will end up killing anyone or anything on sight with a pulse or fuck anything or anyone. You have to feed them often. Stella has chosen Body which is why she sleeps around, I choose Hunger. When you turn rouge you will have to choose as well”

I saw the look of disgust and fear in Melody’s eyes, I felt sorry for her. We had broken her innocent fantasy of freedom and gave her the truth of twisted reality. What’s worse is we were making her choose, to either become a slut and, sleep with men you don’t want to be with or turn into a blood thirsty killer.

“Melody, you can back out of this. Stay here with your brother” I stood up, grabbing her hands in mine.

“I’m saving myself for my mate when I find him, and I don’t like killing something that hasn’t done anything to me.” I knew it, “But, if I want to have my freedom and to be seen as a strong person not as Adrian’s little sister then I have to fight for it. I chose Hunger” She said with her head held high, I smiled feeling so proud of her but I couldn’t shake the feeling of guilt I had deep in me, I was going to corrupt someone so innocent into a killer.

“Alright if this is what you chose I can’t stop you” I said pulling my hands out of hers. Suddenly we all jumped when we heard doorbell ring. I felt my wolf perk up in an instant………I groaned knowing exactly who was on the other side of the door.

I picked up my hand halting Melody in her tracks, “This one is for me, Damien do me a solid and go hide in the room”

“Aye Aye Cap-y-tan” He said smirked saluting me while trying to pull a fake French accent. Why did I send him to the room you may ask, because I am wearing cutoff jeans making them into short shorts and a black laced underwire bra, with my hair down. Sighed thinking about my so called mate,….. this is why I didn’t want a mate, he is making me neglect my needs, forcing me to stay here in this hell hole. Plus that one time I let him hold me he never let me here the end of it. He would come up to me in the weirdest moments and, ask ‘hey baby want another hug?’…..he was mocking me I just know it.

Then he has been sending me crap loads of roses and all kinds of teddy bears to me, MY ROOM WHERE MELODY AND ME SLEEP IS COVERED WITH THOSE AWFUL THINGS!!! THEY STARE AT ME AT NIGHT AND THE ROOM SMELLS LIKE ROSES EVERYTIME I WALK IN IT IRRATES MY NOSE!!

Just thinking of him sparked my fury all over again; I walked over to the door, opening it with full force making it slam on the wall. I glared up at Adrian “What?” I hissed

“Well hello to you too sunshine” He smirked, “Did I mention how sexy you look when your angry?”

I crossed my arms making my breasts push out more, I leaned my weight on my left side frowning, “Did I mention how much I hate you?”

He chuckled, “I love you too” His smiled quickly faded when he saw how I was dressed. Yup I predicted this would happen. “Where is your so called cousin?”

“In the room” I said shrugging.

“Go get dressed now” He ordered with his Alpha tone, Ahhh~ the possessiveness of a mate. Phff gag me.

“No thanks I’m comfortable, now what do you want?”

He frowned at me, “Get dressed first then we will talk” he growled.

 I groaned, there is never winning with this man. “Talk while I’m getting dressed” I said turning on my heels and started walking towards Melody and my room, I was hit by the horrid smell of roses as soon as I step through the door. I went straight for my suitcase I had on the floor; I knew I wouldn’t be staying here long so I never unpack it.

My blood suddenly ran cold when I heard the door behind me close and lock. I turned to looked at Adrian, “Ummm….what do you think you’re doing?”

“Talking” He smirked.

I stepped back away from him never taking my eyes off him; I watched every movement he made towards me, “I learned by now, to never have a ‘talk’ with you unless someone else is in the room with us” I grabbed a pink teddy bear on the floor in next to me, getting ready to launch it at him.

“Now what fun would that be?” He said with a mischievous smirk with lustful eyes.

“That’s the point there wouldn’t be any ‘fun’” I frowned, moving step by step back. I started to get on the bed since I didn’t want to be cornered to a wall.

“Bad move” He said with his low sexy voice. Ew did I say sexy? Before I could collect my thoughts he yanked the bed sheets from under me making me fall down on the bed with a huff. Before I even saw it coming he was on top of me. He was straddling me holding my wrists above my head.

“Adrian Get. Off. Me” I growled.

“Not a chance, now that I know you can’t run. We can talk” I raised an eyebrow looking at him suspiciously.

“About?”

“Us of course”

“This isn’t a us”

“Still in denial I see”

“It isn’t denial, if I have no intention on being your mate”

“You’re going to have to accept it sooner or later, but I guess I can see where you’re coming from. Which I why we are going to talk”

I stayed staring at him, feeling defeated I couldn’t kick him off or push him off so what choice did I have. I sighed “Go on”

“Today you will go on a date with me for the entire day and, I’ll show you that this is where you were meant to be.” He grabbed my hand pulling it towards his chest, with seriousness in his eyes, “You meant to be here with me”

I felt unshed tears threatening to come out, I was torn. The old me wanted to listen, to believe in what he said but, I knew better than anyone that men would just leave you as soon as they got what they wanted. I’m not that naive girl anymore, I knew better. Men were half of the reason why I became rouge.

“No” I growled, “I want nothing to do with you”

“You don’t have a choice in the matter” he smirked, while quickly getting got off me. As soon as he was completely off me he walked towards Melody’s closet; pulling out a white sundress tossing it to me.

“You’re not expecting me to wear this” I said looking at him skeptically.

He stopped at stared at me blankly; “You’re right, I want to see you in white on our wedding day not right now” He smiled, beaming with joy.

….did he just say wedding…..

“You realize your insane right?”

He smirked mischievously. He grabbed me by my arm yanking me up crashing me against his chest, “I’m always crazy for you”

I groaned, looking up at the ceiling, Why? Did I do something wrong to be punished? I said talking to god.

~* 30 minutes Later*~

I was currently sitting in Adrian’s car, wearing regular skintight blue jeans and a black tee that had bold white lettering saying ‘Down With Bieber’, I really didn’t like that kid singer for some reason he just got on my nerves. I was frowning glaring at the small crack on the windshield, while crossing my arms.

“So Stella-“

“It’s Estela for you, only people close to me can call me that” I said angrily cutting him off.

“Well-being; how I am your mate I say we are pretty close already. We are on a date after all” He smirked.

“One you dragged me out of the house even when I told you no, i never agreed to this. Secondly I don’t want you as a mate remember”

“You can’t fight fate baby” He winked at me

“Call me baby again and, I’ll castrate you” I huffed staring out the window. “So where are we going anyways?”

“The pack house I have a present for you, then we leave” He said proudly.

“If it’s another dozen roses or teddy bears I swear I’ll burn them”

He raised an eyebrow, with a surprised look on his face, “You didn’t like the gifts I’ve been sending?”

“No, I didn’t” I frowned, “I have a sensitive nose so, all those roses literally made me cringe plus, it’s too boring”

“Boring?”

“Yea, it’s over done.” I shrugged, “And the teddy bears make me feel like I’m back at high school”

“So what type of flowers do you like then” He asked, I looked up to see the house into view.

“Irises and Orchids” I said with a small smile on my face, I remembered seeing them grow in my old pack’s lands.

“You look even more beautiful when you smile” I turned about to yell at him, but I stopped dead in my tracks to see not lust in his eyes but, awe. I couldn’t bring myself to say anything. I turned my face away from him feeling myself flush. What is wrong with me?!?!

Once we got into the pack house, every wolf that stood in the entrance hall stopped and bowed at me and Adrian. What The Fuck?

I nudged Adrian, my elbow. He looked down at me with a goofy grin, I frowned and whispered softly. “Why are they bowing at me?”

“Because you’re their Alpha, they are showing respect” he said as if it was nothing new.

I frowned at him, “I’m not their Alpha I am rouge.” I growled.

“Not for long, my sweet” He grinned grabbing my hand, pulling me towards two doors.

Suddenly he stopped midway through the door, cursing under his breath. I felt him tense up, curiously got the better of me, so I moved to the side of him wanting to see what he was seeing. I saw a woman in her mid- thirties with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was slender and she dressed like a lawyer. She looked like an older Melody.

I watched her eyes light up when she laid her eyes on me. “Oh my, are you my son’s mate?” She said with hope in her voice

I glanced at Adrian trying to see what he would do, but he just stood there with frustration on his face.

I looked back at his mother and sighed, “Unfortunately I am, but I refuse to be. I’m currently being held prisoner in your lands”

She smiled and shook her head, “Oh I used to feel the same way when I met his father, you won’t be able to resist the bond for long.”

“Mom what are you doing here?”

She glared at him, “Excuse me it’s Mother, and I’m here because, I wanted to meet my future daughter in law.” She looked over at me inspecting me from head to toe. “I approve she will make beautiful grand babies”

I stiffen, Is she crazy? Adrian sighed, “Mother you should have at least called, I’m about to leave with Stella on a date”

“Stella? Ohh~ how exotic” She smiled widely. She looked over at me, “ What is your full name sweetheart?”

“Estela Rosaria Reyes” I said with my Spanish accent.

“OOooo she is Spanish!!” She giggled.

“Ok Mother we have to go now so if you don’t mind can you leave?”

She glared at Adrian, “I’ll leave for now but, you better have my grand baby within a year”

“I’ll make it less than a year” He said with a proud expression. Hell no,

She walked towards him patting him back, “That’s the ticket, now remember to bring to the house later your father would like to meet Stella as well” after that last comment she left out the room closing the door.

I pulled my hand out of his stepping back from him with a frown, “Less than a year?”

“Details baby details” He waved me off, walking towards the brown desk. I watched him pull something out. A small box?

He walked back over to me handing it to me with a smile, “Open it”

I frowned at the box in front of me, but took it anyways. I pulled off the box cover to the box and stood there in awe. It was a ring with a ruby red gem in the center. I stared at the ruby to see mist or smoke move about inside the gem.

“What is this?”

“An enchanted ring, all you need to do is just think of me, call my name out three times and you will be instantly transported to me, no matter where you are”

I choked out a laugh, smiling up at him, “You realized I’m trying to get away from you not run straight to you right?”

He placed his fingers under my chin forcing me to look up at him, “No matter how far you go or try to run, you will always be mine; you were made for me and only to be loved by me”

**********

Ok so I got tried of writing for today so I’m going to end it here and do a part 2 to this chapter next instead of Rosie or Lori in the next because it’s super important that I finish this chapter to I can get to epic scenes of this book  ahh I’m sleepy

STORY TIME I LOVES!!!!!!!!!

Me and Friend cleaning beans for a big party.

Friend: *elbows me* >:3

Me: >:I stop it we need to finish these or will get in trouble again

Friend: *elbows me again*>:P

Me: *elbows back* >:0

Now this will continue for another 15 minutes.

Me: *grabs a handful of beans throwing them at her* RAWR!!!

Friend: *grabs more beans throwing them at me* RAWR!!!!!!!!

(10 minutes later)

Me: >:3 *goes for another handful of beans but realizes we are out of beans*…….o.o…..

Friend: *holding up pan to block the beans realizes we are out too* …o.o….

Me: o.o *stares blankly at here* Want to blame my dad?

Friend: o.o…….ok

NOW THE BEANS ARE EVERYWHERE ON THE SINK ! IN MY BRA! IN MY SHOE! TO THINK OF TWO CLUMSY GIRLS TRYING TO WALK OUT OF THE KITCHEN WITH BEANS ON THE FLOOR…..i fell 3 times before I actually got out of that mess.

THANKS FOR READING VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT OH YEA AND VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 8.7K 26
Lilly is a spoiled nineteen year old vampire, she is the youngest child with four older brothers and comes from a family very high up in the aristocr...
521 77 14
Redwynne's life has been nothing but one tragedy after another. When she wakes up chained to a cave wall it comes as no surprise to her that werewolv...
428 10 30
Ara Caul is living a double life. On one hand she's a failure orphan living under the care of the extremely wealthy Hunter and his family, on the oth...
100K 2.9K 15
(SEQUAL TO WHY DID IT HAPPENTO ME I DONT WANT A PACK OR A MATE) now the deal has been made there is no going back but will sasha be able to stay away...