The Hidden Love (ON HOLD)

By gym-monkey2005

A hidden Penseive, buried memories and secrets all come out . More

Disclaimer

Hide and Seek

55 2 0
By gym-monkey2005

NEW STORY!!! AND MY FIRST ROMANCE STORY HOPE U LIKE IT!!! PS this chapter is not that great cuz i had to make this longer it started as a short story.

James P.O.V.

It was another perfect day to be with my wife and son but I couldn't seem to find them. I look all over the room and out in the yard but they are nowhere to be found. Then a thought strikes me. Perhaps they are playing Hide and Seek. The game is a favorite of Harry's after all. I hear him giggle in a muffled voice "Ready or not here I come!" As I walk into the living room. So they are playing Hide and Seek. Harry looks up from the couch "Found You!" he shouts pointing at me."Now help me find mommy!" "Ok!" I respond and go look for the love of my life. I look under chairs and tables. I can't find her anywhere. Then Harry shouts " I SEE YOU!!!!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...