band aid → yoonmin

Hekatee tarafından

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... Daha Fazla

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

12

14.4K 801 821
Hekatee tarafından

This is to make up for the last chapter; please try to use your imagination and picture everything - I hope you'll enjoy this even just half as much as I did while writing it.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi was currently sat on the couch in the living room, working on a new project as a groggy Jimin walked trough the door, clutching Floor tightly to his chest.

The younger walked over to his caregiver on wobbly legs, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes but his daddy noticed none of that, too engrossed in his work.

Jimin watched him for a moment, taking notice of the dark circles under Yoongi's eyes and the wrinkles engraved in his forehead. Clearly, he'd been working too much. The producer was always working on his projects - sometimes even several at once, always doing his best and even more. Plus he took great care of Jimin, always by his side when the boy needed something.
He looked tired and worn out, making a feeling of guilt erupt in the pit of the little's stomach. Maybe he just needed a good sleep?

"Dada?"

Yoongi ripped his eyes from the screen of his laptop, shutting it in the process.

"Oh bug you're up?", he asked surprisedly and ran his hands over his tired face.
"Had a nice nap?"

Jimin took that as his cue to hop into Yoongi's arms that were already outstretched, cuddling into the older. It had become a routine for them to have a cuddle session after the little had napped, his groggy state just too irresistable not to cuddle.

The older smiled into Jimin's hair, tightening his arms around him as he pulled him closer to his chest, causing Floor's head to press into his jaw awkwardly.

"Had any dreams?", he asked in a soft voice, brushing a few locks of messy silver hair from his forehead before kissing it briefly.

Jimin just shook his head, burrowing his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck and inhaling his daddy's scent deeply.

They stayed like that for a while until the younger eventually got bored and wiggled out of Yoongi's hold.

"Will you play with me?", he asked, batting his eyelashes in hopes to make his daddy comply.
And who could resist those doe eyes?

Yoongi smiled, patting the smaller's head affectionately.
"Of course bud. What do you wanna play?"

Jimin frowned, deep in thought. But then a marvellous idea popped into his head and he couldn't fight off the big grin that made its way to his face.

"Let's play Beauty Salon!"

○○○

It was a rather odd feeling as Jimin smeared the mashed avocado on his cheeks, rubbing the soft chunks into his skin. The mush was still cold from the fridge - after all they had initially intendet to eat it. But now Jimin had better plans.

"How does it feel Mr Daddy?", the small boy asked in a professional manner while continuing to massage the fruit into his caregiver's face.

To be honest - it felt gross, the cold squashy pieces of avocado rubbed into his skin and turned into an even mushier mess - but of course Yoongi couldn't tell that to Jimin.

"Great. Very relaxing!", he said with the greatest enthusiasm he could muster, a pained smile on his face.

"No moving!", his dongsaeng quickly scolded, patting Yoongi's cheeks harshly.
"Or else the vodamins can't soak into your skin."

"Vodamins? Jiminie I think you mean vita-"

"No no no Mr Daddy. I am the expert here. These are the special vitamins of the avocado - we experts call them vodamins", he explained, all the while rubbing the green mush all over Yoongi's face.

"Oh", the older grinned amusedly. "Is that so?"

"Yes and I said no moving Mr Daddy!"

"You're taking this very seriously, Mr Little Boy", Yoongi played along, the faintest trace of a smile still lingering.

"Of course I am, this is my job after all", the younger claimed and instructed Yoongi to close his eyes and leave them closed while he went to work on his hands.

"You can call me Dada, you know?"

"Oh Mr Daddy!", he rushed flustered. "Please, I'm at work!"

At this, Yoongi couldn't help the laugh escape his lips - for which he of course got scolded by Jimin - and it proved to be nearly impossible to hold in the little chuckles that shook his shoulders as his dongsaeng went to work on his hands.

After about fifteen minutes Jimin deemed the 'face care' sufficient and took off the mashed avocado, using the baby wipes Yoongi had bough for whenever he was being messy.

"What now, Mr Little Boy?", Yoongi smirked and - funny enough - his face did feel quite refreshed and soft.

"Now don't get me wrong", the younger said in his best big boy voice, "You already are a very pretty daddy."

His caregiver raised a brow, already suspecting (and fearing) where all of this went.

"But I will help you embrace your inner princess."

"Oh no-"

"I will do your makeup!"

Where Jimin had all the makeup from, Yoongi didn't even want to know. All he knew was, that the younger was currently deciding between the colours pink and green for his eyeshadow.
Which seemed equally scary.

"Dada which colour do you like better?", he asked, seriously worried about his choice.

A sigh left the olders lips. All or nothing.

"Pink."

Jimin hummed in approval and harshly dipped the tip of his index finger in the eyeshadow before telling Yoongi to close his eyes. The older did as told and Jimin carefully spread the pink colour all over his daddy's eyelids, careful (but sadly not successful) not to smudge anything.

"You already look even prettier, Mr Daddy!", he cheered, clearly proud of his work.
"Next comes the eyeliner!"

Oh dear god.
It's ok it's ok as long as Jiminie is happy. Pink eyeshadow and eyeliner do nothing to my manhood, it's ok it's ok.

Yoongi could feel the sharp pen going places no eyeliner has gone before but bravely endured it, hoping at least one of his eyes would survive the procedure.

"Blush blush blush", his dongsaeng mumbled to himself and Yoongi could her him rummaging around

"Hm.. Eyeshadow will do."

Dear lord help me.

"Just lipstick and then you're finished dada!"
Upon hearing his little boy's happy voice, Yoongi couldn't help but sigh, a soft smile playing around his lips.

The things I do for you, Park Jimin.

"All finished!", the little squealed and immediately handed Yoongi a small mirror.
"You look so pretty dada!"

A mess. Those were the only things that came to the older's mind as he saw his face. Pink eyeshadow up to his brows, tinting them a rose colour, black eyelliner all over the place - and was the dot right above his upper lip supposed to be a beauty spot?! His check flamed a bold red, same goes for his lipstick. He looked like a mess.
But it was a mess his Jiminie had made.

"I love it Minmin", he said honestly, pulling the younger in to peck his forehead, leaving a radiant red liptsick stain.

And everything was worth it when Jimin flashed him a gazillion dollar smile, giggling happily.

"Now it's my turn!", he cheered excitedly, shoving all his exquiptment over to his daddy who stared at him puzzled.

Let's just say - Yoongi didn't really do a better job either.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"Help me"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

273K 9.9K 59
"Awww Minnie did good with this one."Jimin says as he hangs it on the walk unaware that Yoongi is back. "Minnie?" "Hi Daddy!" "DID YOU JUST CALL ME D...
48.1K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
8.6K 259 15
A look into jimins little space, while yoongi becomes his daddy. one shot style, no smut. ft some taekook. 🍼little!jimin 🧸big¡yoongi 🍼little!taeh...
362K 15.3K 25
❝don't be ridiculous, jimin. you're twenty one years old for gods sake.❞ start: 12.7.17 fin: 4.11.18 HIGHEST RANKINGS: #14 in suga #43 in bts