Walls Down

By ErinScarr

A week after Sherlock Holmes takes John Watson's advice, he finds himself on the edge of his bed with the com... More

Irene Adler is Here
I Owe You
Old Tricks

Author's Note

239 7 1
By ErinScarr

I couldn't picture it, myself: that Sherlock Holmes would let Irene Adler see he cared anymore after Karachi. He had detached himself from what he considers both a disadvantage and a human error, and the very thought of letting her in in his life again might as well be committing the mistake of falling in love. But I had let myself write a short story about what could be after Sherlock replies with "you know where to find me." This is a pleasure I had indulged myself with in the fear that there might not be a series following the fourth that will touch again the untold story of The Detective and The Woman. I wouldn't have hoped for a sequel had not Benedict Cumberbatch, himself, shared his thoughts on the matter: "Well you say he was beaten by her, but do you know what they got up to in Islamabad? Because I do. There was no beating. It was all very loving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...