EXO Imagines

By creamypuffers

EXO imagines and scenarios More

EXO Imagines
Sehun (jealousy)
Tao (sweet, jealousy, request)
Luhan (Cute, Part 1)
Luhan (Cute part 2, smut)
Kai (sweet)
Baekhyun (Romantic)
Kris (sad)

Suho (funny)

1.3K 37 0
By creamypuffers

Suho's POV

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a prank!! She'll be so surprised and she'll laugh so hard. HA HA, I'll have Sehun help me.

"Just pull this lever and you'll be ready to go!" Sehun bowed as he left. "Bye, hyung. Have a good laugh!"

She started walking into the door as I pulled the lever. Gallons of cheese covered her and her guest body. "SUHO OPPA!!!! THE DAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO MY UMMA IS THE DAY YOU CHOOSE TO PRANK?!?!?!?!?"

I gasped as she screamed at me. I blushed and ran out the door.

--------- Three Days Later --------

After letting her cool down, I decided to see her. She was reading a manga when I walked into the door. She smiled at me. "Baby, look I'm so-"

Gallons of milk spilled on me. "Now we're even. I love you, oppa." She walked to me and kissed my milked cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...