Not what I expected!

Par kayrat

Jade Freeman is a nerd and everyone thinks that she is a pushover but that all that changes when she meets Da... Plus

Not what I expected!
meet and greet
meeting the arrogent prince
My brothers' friend
Mr. Trouble or Baby Daddy?
Scaried and worried

Here comes Mr. Trouble

3 0 0
Par kayrat

When i got home, i yelled " Ryan,Ben, and James get your A##es down the stairs. we got a promblem." What the damm promblem, sis.? said Ben " My damm promblem fu##ing Damon or as I like to call him Mr. a##face! He is a jerk and forced me to do his homework!" "Don't you do people's homework,sis! What's really going on? you don't really think we were that stupid did you!" said James. " He slapped my butt, idiot!" I yelled."He WHATTTT!!!" James, Ben , and newcomer Ryan said ." Thats not very nice baby girl '' said Damon. " What the hell are you doing here, a## face! I ran up the stairs to the room, jumpped in the bed, and scream.

Damon's p.o.v

''Dude what did you do to my sister ?"said Ryan " I didnt do any thing wrong. It was your sister that threw my stuff in the trash! " said Damon .  You wanted me too get reverge on my sister for you? said Ryan. How the hell was I suppose to know  that was your damm sister.  She doesn't even look like you ! said Damon " Thats because she wearing a wig and contacts. said Ryan . 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

842K 50.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
685K 57.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2M 30.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...