Lord of the Flies: The Start...

By jackalicious24

15 year old Bree Wilkins doesn't expect much from her plane ride to a top notch British boarding school, unti... More

The Start of Something
The Crash
The Island
Death
Love is Rising
So is Tension
Death Breath and a New Rule
Alone.
A Chat With The Master
Forgiveness
Rocks
Gone
The Ghost of the Flies
A/N
But, Love?
Are you sure?
Fire
Trapped
Betrayal
NOT an update
The End

Huts

5.8K 97 46
By jackalicious24

CHAPTER THREE

"Piggy!" I shouted while running towards him.

I had no idea who to talk to about Jack and Ralph, besides Piggy. I was starting to think he was the only sane one around here.

He turned to me, and wiped the sweat off of his face. He was quite a sight, a fat boy with a sweat-soaked shirt and foggy glasses, panting like a dog.

"How do you like the huts?" He asked. I stared at the four sad-looking huts, that looked as if they could fall over with a small gust of wind.

"Erm-they're lovely," I assured him. He beamed. "Could I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded. I glanced sideways at Simon.

"Alone, right." Simon said half-heartedly before slinking away.

I lead Piggy over to a fallen log and we sit.

"I'm so confused," I started.

"It's about Jack an Ralph, right? I supposed it was about them. I seen the way they look at you."

"They look at me?" I ask, half surprised.

"Look, Bree, if we are ever to get off this island, we can't be playing love games. I'm sorry but that's the way it goes." Piggy retorted before stumbling off to sit on the platform and watch the littleuns swim in the bathing pool.

Piggy was right. How could I be do selfish? It seemed too silly now to be thinking about crushes while we had a very serious matter in our hands.

"Bree!" I quickly turned to the sound of the voice, and saw Ralph rushing towards me. He reached me and fell in the sand in front of me. I bent down.

"Hey, Ralph, I'm sorry about-" I start.

"No." He shakes his head. "This isn't about that."

He looks so serious my eyes widen in fear just thinking about the possibilities.

"It's Percival."

I remember a little boy with a birthmark on his face. He was darling.

"What about him?"

Ralph's head drooped.

"The fire. He was burnt by the fire. And he's-he's dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 101 23
Hey, I'm Alex Bowman. You are about to read my life story and how some things are meant to be and others just aren't. I had felt alone since I was fo...
952 92 16
Tiara Marks a lonely college student finds herself on the brink off losing everything she's worked so hard for when an old friend, William Winters c...
77.1K 1.3K 12
[ in which a group of boys and one girl get stranded on an island. ] [ JACK X FEM!OC ] [ WE LEFT OUR ISLAND WITH NOTHING BUT PAINT STAINED FACES AND...
1.2K 134 49
When a lonely, broke 19 year old decides to change her life and wants to create her dream life the other side of the world in Bali, who will she meet...