The Vampire That Stole My Hea...

By raveieolis

Jungkook and began to clean his face from blood and dirt. He whimpered and I sighed. "I am so sorry Jungkook... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

65 4 5
By raveieolis

When I was 7 years old I remember my father had many friends. Whenever we had parties on Holidays he would invite them. Most of them were young and very attractive even for a 7 year old me. One year we were celebrating New years and our house was packed with people. I sat in my bedroom upstairs eating potato chips and drinking apple cider. I was all alone since I did not feel like socializing with anyone. My door was shut along with my lights. My window was open wide as I gazed outside looking for fireworks. I heard a knock on my door and I turned to see a man there. He had black hair and a white shirt. He wore black jeans and brown boots. "Oh sorry!" He said. He stared at me for a long time before shaking his head as if clearing himself from a trance. "I thought this was the bathroom. What are you doing?" He asked me. "Looking for fireworks." I said smiling. He smirked. "You could come outside you know." I shook my head. "That's okay. I prefer my room." he nodded his head. "Can I join you then?" I debated the thought in my head. I could accept this tall, strong stranger into my room at risk of being weird and scaring him off. Or I could deny this stranger and spend New years alone...again. "Sure." I said shrugging. He walked into the room and took a seat on my bed beside me. It sunk down as soon as he took a seat. I suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable. My arms rested against my window and I glanced at the man. "You can come look too." He smiled and I noticed he had teeth like a bunny. It was cute. He came up closer to me and together we gazed out the window. "Sometimes I like to imagine the stars are little white angels that watch me." I said softly. Gosh darn it I already did it."Really?" The man said. I nodded my head. "Well, when I was your age I thought the moon was this huge block of cheese and I told everyone in my town that one day I would go into space and eat the entire thing." I giggled. "You're weird." He scoffed. "I'm weird? I'm not the one who was going to spend their New years alone in the dark." I blushed. "Quiet. Mom says I'm unique."

"So that's what crazy means now huh?" I scowled. "Relax..I'm just joking." The man said."I'm glad I don't scare you." He said.

"Why would you scare me?" I asked facing him.

"It's a secret." he said winking at me. "Can you tell me?" I asked. He shook his head. "I think you're nice." I said reassuring him. "Annoying..but nice." He laughed. "I get that a lot. The annoying part. Not nice. I do bad things sometimes." I gave him a puzzled look. "Bad things?" He nodded his head. "What kind of bad things?"

"I can't tell you."

"Is it because of your secret?" He nodded his head. "Well," I said turning my body to face him completely. "Everyone does bad things. But that doesn't mean they have to define you. Try not to let the bad overcome the good parts of you."

"What if there isn't any good left?" His voice cracked slightly as his watery eyes stared passionately in mine. I outstretched my hand and let it touch the man's heart. His body felt cold until we touched. Then I felt a warmth spread through us. "There is good. I can feel it." I felt his heart speed up along with mine yet we never broke eye contact.

"10!"I heard faintly from outside.

I moved my hand down to his stomach.

"9!"

His breathing along with mine picked up.

"8!"

He leaned in closer to me.

"7!"

His lips touched my ear.

"6!"

"We are going to miss the fireworks."

"5!"

We averted our eyes to my window as we stared out into the sky.

"4!"

"Thank you Miss?"
"3!"

"Nessa."

"2!"

"Nessa. Beautiful."

"1!"

"0!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Fireworks exploded outside lighting up the sky, my bedroom and our faces.

"Wow!" I giggled. "Close your eyes." The man said.I obeyed and closed my eyes. I felt him touch me and a breeze go by. "Open." When I opened my eyes we were on the roof of the house. "How.."

"Don't question it."

So I didn't.

We rested against the roof laughing and pointing at the fireworks. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. Soon the fireworks stopped and the voices downstairs got quieter and less frequent. "I have to go Nessa." the man said leaning closer to my face. "Close your eyes."

Like before a breeze went past and when I opened my eyes my window was shut and I laid in my bed. The man was gone and I was exhausted. I wanted to ask my parents who the man was but I just couldn't seem to bring myself to do it. It was the oddest thing.

But I would never forget the man who had given me the happiest day of my entire life.The day where I didn't feel as alone.

______________________________________________________________________

"Fuck!"I shouted sitting up. I laid in some hotel room on a hard bed. A sandwich, fries and a coke sat in front of me.I was changed out of my work clothes into blue jeans and a gray sweater. My head and stomach ached. I heard the sound of a door opening and turned to see my captor wearing a shirt and jeans. His hair was wet."You curse a lot huh?"

"Where are we?"I asked dodging the question. "Eat." Jungkook said taking a seat in front of me. "Answer me first." I said. Jungkook sighed. "Nessa...you need to eat."

"I ain't fucking eating until you tell me what's going on." I said calmly. Jungkook glared at me. He grabbed the sandwich and climbed towards me. He pinned my hands above my head and his body kneeled over mine. I felt my cheeks warm up as his face got close to mine. "What the hell are you doing?" It came out less annoyed and more aroused. "Feeding you.Do you want to do this bird feeding style or lady in the tramp?"

"How about neither ass hat?" Jungkook smirked at me. "Will you eat then?" I nodded my head and Jungkook climbed off of me. I begrudgingly took the sandwich and began to eat it. "Now, what's going on?" I asked with my mouth full. "I'm a vampire." He said. I started choking and laughing at the sametime. Jungkook quickly handed me my coke as I tried to swallow my food. "What?" I asked my eyes watering. "I am a vampire." He said slowly. "Oh bite me!" I said. "Nessa. Let me explain." He said. "This is ridiculous!I am not in the mood-"

"Stop talking."

I immediately closed my mouth. Not because I wanted to be because I felt like I had to. "See..how do you explain that?" He questioned pointing at my closed mouth. I glared at him. "Kiss me." He said looking into my eyes. My cheeks got warm as I felt my body go forward. I climbed into his lap against my will and wrapped my arms around his neck. My eyes were bugged out. My lips puckered against my will and I went cross eyed staring at them. Jungkook laughed. "Stop." I stopped my action and fell off of the bed away from him.

"What the hell?!"

"See. Vampire." He winked at me and flashed his smile.I saw 2 buck teeth that made him resemble a bunny and 2 fangs. "You. You're the man from my New year's day." Jungkook nodded his head. "You haven't aged at all.."I was astonished. "You know you're a pervert, right?" Jungkook sat up straight. "What? How am I a pervert?" I rolled my eyes."You were trying to woo me. And I was 7!" He still seemed confused. "I was just being nice." I shook my head. "Whatever. So..say I do believe you're a vampire? What does that have to do with this situation?"

"Everything." He said frowning. "My six brothers and I turned into vampires a long time ago. Kind of a long story so let's skip it. For the most part we lived rather recklessly. Together we were able to kill lots of people. We gained a reputation of being incredibly dangerous and powerful. And then we met your father." I felt my heart drop. "He offered to help us with our blood cravings and stop with the unneeded deaths. At first we didn't want his help but then we grew tired of never being able to do anything without having the urge to kill."

"Woah, woah, woah wait!" Jungkook turned to me. "My dad wasn't afraid of you? How did he know about you guys?"

"Your father was a detective before he retired. He had this case and he knew all about the supernatural because he was apart of it. Like you."

I opened my mouth to ask what he meant but he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me so my face was extremely close to his. He closed his eyes and I focused mine on his pink lips. "Eat and shut up." He whispered. I frowned. With one hand I lifted up the sandwich and with the other I gave him the old bird. He opened his eyes and smiled biting his lip. "You're so cute. Anyways," I rolled my eyes again despite feeling embarrassed. "We accepted your father's help and then we became clean. No more killing. And we had become good friends with your father. He trusted us. A little too much." He swallowed and looked down at his hands. "Then we were approached by a woman named Ella. She promised us the ability to be apart of a community of vampires. No one wanted to go except my brother Taehyung cause Ella was kind of cute to him. But we weren't going to let him go without us. However when we went there we realized that it wasn't a community at all. It was like some cult. There was this woman named Delilah who was the leader. And she asked us if we knew your dad and mom. When she found out we did she told us she would need our help..to kill them."

As I swallowed the last of my sandwich I felt tears begin to fill my eyes.

"It was strange..my brothers went in some spell or something. Her eyes seemed to..compel them. She is extremely powerful for a vampire where she could even compel other vampires. But the reason why she wanted your parent's blood was because they are Luthiums.

If someone drinks all the blood of Luthiums in one sitting they will become invincible. Nothing could kill you.However Luthiums are becoming extinct. That's what they targeted your parents and you."

I glared at my fries which I was being forced to eat. I felt sick. And I was not about to puke on another cute guy in one day. Jungkook stared at me. "You don't have eat anymore. Speak." He said. I immediately dropped the fries. "So she has my parents. She'll leave me alone." I said. Jungkook shook his head. "I'm afraid that she wants you too."

"Why?" I question drinking my coke to settle my stomach. "She has multiple people in the cult that want to be invisible and immortal. She wants every Luthium she can get."

"Well how are we going to stop her?" I asked. "We?"Jungkook said again. "I'm coming with you. She killed my parents for god sakes."

"Nessa-" I grabbed Jungkook by his shirt and pulled him close to my face so I glare into his stupid brown eyes. "You listen to me you pervy vampire you. I am going to fucking rip this bitch's head off even if it's the last thing I do. You don't mess with my family." I said. Jungkook smirked at me. "You're hot when you're angry."

I felt my cheeks get warm again and my head throbbed. How could one man make me go from 100 to 0 so quickly? "How did you even resist Delilah?" I asked letting him go. "Well, your dad and I make a blood oath. He trusted me most out of all my brothers. He made me make an oath to always protect you. What Delilah was asking for was in violation of the oath so I was protected by it."

"Blood oath?"
"It's where we both exchanged blood for the promise that way if I break the promise I die." My eyes softened. "You promised to protect me even if it meant the chance of you dying?" Jungkook looked up at me. "I'll always protect you Nessa. My brothers won't get to you."

"So what's the plan?" I asked trying not to think about his sweet words. "My plan was to get you somewhere safe until I kill Delilah.But since apparently now you're coming I guess we need to get to Deliah."

"Where is she?"
"California."

"California? You know how far that is?"

"We can make it." Jungkook reassured me.

"How do we kill her?"

"She didn't take the Luthium blood because she specifically wants yours. She'll die easily."

"Okay..how long do we have till your brothers come?" Jungkook looked down at his watch. "A little less than 24 hours till the realize Karma is dead and I'm gone."

I nodded my head. "Let's go. Oh wait before we leave...did you change me?" I asked. Jungkook winked at me as he got up. "You have a nice body. Shall we?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Let's go dumbass." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 78 4
"Hey, who the hell are you and what do you want." They groaned but didn't answer him, so Yoongi used his foot to roll the body over. "Shit! Seokjin...
777K 28.6K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...
18.8K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...