Not what I expected!

kayrat

Jade Freeman is a nerd and everyone thinks that she is a pushover but that all that changes when she meets Da... Еще

Not what I expected!
meet and greet
Here comes Mr. Trouble
My brothers' friend
Mr. Trouble or Baby Daddy?
Scaried and worried

meeting the arrogent prince

3 0 0
kayrat

"Jade get your A## up1" said my twin."ok, Dickhead!" I yelled. I go to my clothet and put out two outfits. #1 is my black leather jacket that says Sweet Demon, a white t-shirt, black boots and a pair of blue jeans.#2 is dress shirt with a plaid skirt. I put on #2 and put the other one in my bag. Lastly i put on my contacts and whig and went downstairs." hey ,nerdy" said Ben. " shut up,ben! " i yelled. we got get on our bikes or cars. I parked 4 blocks away from the school and walk the rest of to the school.

" hi, Jadie! how was your weekend" said one of bestfriends, katie." good! how about yours? where are the two love birds?' i whispered. We right here! said rosie.Let's going to class,now! said katie.

It was lunch time and i was heading to the caferine ;when i pulled into an emty classroom. When i turned around and saw Damon McClairen, the golden boy of the school. He also the quaterback of the football player and he is the biggest player in the school. " hey, babe i need you do this homework for and have it done by the end of the day." damon said , giving the stack of papers,and smapped my butt before name. All that was going throught my head was "what is wrong with boy and who does he think he is! This boy is going to get what's coming to him! i said with an evil smile on my face ; while throwing his this things in the trash.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Wlw smut (one shots) Kiwi

Любовные романы

371K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
670K 56.3K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3.5M 222K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1M 90K 140
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.