TMNT X MALE READER

By painfull_bruises_00

no sugar coating. i just got pissed because i didn't find much tmntxmale reader. so i made my own. many fluff... More

leader
hot head
skater boi
blue eyes
green eyes
brown eye's
baby blue eyes
Leonardo

brainiac

7.7K 183 121
By painfull_bruises_00

I'm hanging out with April o Neil. My new girl buddy. At my new high school. At new new york.

This is kinda fun. If we weren't doing homework.

Some fingers snap infront of my face.

"(Y.n.)! You need to stay focused. Now, what's
A square+B square= C square? "

She pushes the math book a little closer to me. I look up at the stars. We're at the park, a block away from my apartment.

"How am i suppost to know?" I glare down at the math book.

She sighs.

And suddenly i hear a crash and some footsteps. I look up to see a huge purple masked turtle, looking at a phone shell? And walking twords us.

"April wha-" i get cut off my april putting her hand at my eye's.

"Dude." I mumble.

"Hey apri-aah!" Another voice speaks it's kinda cute.

I remain quiet, and raise my head above her hand and see the humanoid turtle that has a shocked expression on his face, mirroring mine.

Aww he has a cute little tooth gap he looks so adorkable!
April laughs nervously and doesn't bother keeping her hand up anymore.

"......"

"......"

I can't seem to look away from this adorable turtle guy. But i only close my shocked mouth and look at April with wide eye's.

Mentally asking

"ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!"

.

She explains she has friends who are turtles and they're brothers, and maybe she'll introduce me to them later.

"HimynameisDonnieHamatoyoulookamazing" he crams it into one word. Holding out his hand.

I shake it, blushing myself.

"I'm (y/n) nice to meet cha"

Omg!!! He looks adorable!!!

>///<

I mentally fanboy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
265K 8.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...