The Other Girl | Completed✔

By Le_me_love_you

"The good girl meets the bad boy, they follow the road of love. But while riding, they face many anti-love ob... More

Important!
#1 The new girl
#2 The English partner
#3 The conclusions
#4 The cheater
#5 The fire
#6 The revenge
#7 The arrangement
#8 The plan
#9 The first impression
#10 The hate
#11 The date
#12 The bang
#13 The call
#14 The fight
#15 The interrogation
#17 The past
#18 The Strawberry Shortcake
#19 The accident
#20 The hope
#21 The smile
#22 The regret
#23 The girl code
#24 The visit
#25 The graduation
Thank You!!!

#16 The curious little creature

307 16 3
By Le_me_love_you

Pandiculate: it's when you stretch and yawn at the same time.

Tiffany's POV

I pandiculated before going to the bathroom to refresh myself. I got out of the room and thought twice about going to the kitchen. Knocking gently on Joe's door, I waited patiently for him.

When trying to be patient didn't work, I thought about barging in and scare the shit out of him. But then I thought it's rude to barge into someone's room, specially when it's not in my house.

"Joseph," I called from the keyhole, "Can you hear me?"

Silence.

"Joe," I raised my voice a little, "Morning from the other side!"

Silencio

"Hmm, maybe he's still sleeping." I voiced out my thought.

I was about to walk away when he opens the door, I tried my best to look normal and not check out his sexy body.

But being the me, my eyes drifted from his tired face to his hard chest, down to his thighs.

Damn!

"Good morning." He gave me a tired smile.

That deep morning voice though! Double damn!

I noticed myself staring, so I cleared my voice, "So um, you just woke up? I guess I'll see you in the kitchen." I sounded like a hyena.

He nodded, "Sure, I'll just take a quick shower and meet you down."

What if I saw Taylor? Or his creepy dad? Yeah no thanks.

I rubbed my arm, "Or, I could wait for you and we can head down together."

His lips stretched into a smile, "I never knew Ms Davies was a shy person!"

"Shut up! You'll wake everyone up." I hissed.

He chuckled, "Both of my parents are at some hotel for some business, so we're home alone."

I gulped, "We're– Alone?"

His smile fell, and gave me concerned look, "You don't have to worry, I won't try anything on you!"

You think I'm worried about you? Pfft don't make me laugh..

I inhaled, "No it's fine, I'm just.." I coughed, "I'll see you in the kitchen then." I quickly walked away.

Grow some backbone Tiffany, and do not try anything on him. This is your chance to start new.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I flipped the pancake one more time before placing it on the plate, squeezing another batter in the pan. The sound of footsteps informed me of a certain ripped hot sausage filled with manly testosterones just entered the kitchen.

For God's sake Tiffany!!

"Oh, you're making breakfast! You didn't have to, you're the guest here, I should be doing this." He stood beside me, the smell of clean shower hit me in places I wish I didn't have, "And pancakes too! Wow, you're the real deal Tiffany." He nodded with a grin.

Chocolate pancakes relieves my sexual hunger. Thank God he doesn't know me well.

"I'll cook you something else, since you have lactose intolerance."

He shook his head, "No no! It's fine, really."

"I've already decided in making you an omelette. So sit down and drink something." I demanded strictly.

He sighed with a smile, "I'll accept the omelette, but I wanna see you cook."

I felt my heartbeat increase under his intense stare, although it was focused on the pan, it frequently flickered to me, I had to release my breath when he wasn't looking.

Time skip~

He moaned, "Tiffany, your hands are magical."

I gulped, then chuckled nervously, "Thanks, I used to watch a lot of cooking tutorials on YouTube."

He pointed at the omelette, "You should open up a restaurant."

I snickered, "Cooking is not my passion."

He shrugged, "Thought I should tell you."

I nodded, "Now respect the food. Less talking, more eating."

He glanced at me, grinning, "Yes ma'am." I watch him swallow the food. My eyes drank the view of his pleasured face.

Dear God please help me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Um Joseph?" I called from the living room, looking back at the kitchen from the sofa.

He went to grab a few drinks but never came back. Where could he be? In the bathroom maybe?

I entered the kitchen and saw it was empty. No Joe here.

I walked up to his room, "Joe?" I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I tilt my head and went back to the living room, "Where did he go?" I mumbled.

Once I slumped down on the sofa, a hand covered my mouth, my heart went through panic mode and I tried to stand up, causing the person to hug my whole body with one arm.

I trashed beside the person and tried to stomp his foot, when my eyes met the same green ones.

I stopped moving and continued staring. He was looking at me amusingly, slowly letting me go, "That scared you, didn't it?" He asked, "Your defence moves are pretty weak, you should work on that." He pointed out.

I stayed silent and kept watching.

He averted his gaze, "Heh, umm why are you staring at me like that? You're not angry, are you?" He looked at me nervously, "I just wanted to see if you get scared easily, I didn't mean to-"

I pushed him to the chair and straddled his hips, control Tiffany! Bad girl, bad girl!

Maybe he can spank me?

No! Stop it!

I watched him gulp and his eyes widened, "Tiffany-"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I tried to control my breathing.

"Sorry."

Ugh I haven't had sex for so long and I feel so horny and I wanna take him and ride him and do kinky shit and–

I closed my eyes and buried my face in his neck, taking in his scent. Mmm he smells good..

My hands went to play with his soft blond hair while I laid still. He probably thinks I'm crazy...

I mean I am, that doesn't mean I want him to know.

"I'm just gonna take a nap right here." My voice muffled against his neck.

He nodded, rubbing my back, "Okay."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I took a bite of the pizza, we both ate silently while staring at each other.

The more I look at him, the more I feel attracted towards him, Why didn't I see his face before? Oh that's right, I was too busy being an angry women for some reason.

This is so frustrating. I don't want to take advantage of him!

"What's on your mind?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Hmm?" I looked at him, "Oh, I'm thinking about how good this pizza tastes."

He chuckled, "Liar."

I rolled my eyes, "You won't like what you hear anyways."

He crossed his hands, my eyes watched his arms flex and sighed in defeat.

"Try me." He said.

Try you? Oh honey you don't know how much I wanna try you.

I batted my eyelashes, "I'm just thinking of how much of a good person you are."

"You're a good person too." He pointed, giving me a look.

I suddenly feel bitter, "I'm not a good person." I denied.

He frowned, "What? Why would you say that? Of course you are. You're nice, smart, cunning," He winked, "You have a heart-"

"Of course I have a heart! I would be dead without it!" I exclaimed.

"Sarcastic, funny-" He continued.

"I wanted to take advantage of you!" I crossed my hands, "Does that make me a good person?"

"Depends on how you want to do that?" He tilt his head in curiosity.

"I want to have sex with you." I said.

His eyes widened, "You want to have sex with me?" He asked in disbelief.

I nodded, "Yes."

His face slowly turned into an amused one, "No can do, I'm saving up for my wifey." He winked.

"Wait.. you're a virgin!" I gasped.

He nodded, "Yeah." He looked so confident and happy.

I closed my eyes and let out an annoyed groan, "See! This is why we can't be together! You're too good for me! I'll just ruin you!"

Please agree and make this easier for me.

He smiled softly, "You will not ruin me honey."

"Don't call me that!" I snapped.

"It's probably your time of the month." He wore a thoughtful look.

It has been nearly a month.

I clenched my teeth, "Probably." I stood up, "Where are the pads?" I used to use tampons in the past, but it got stuck a lot and I had to pluck it out, now I go for pads.

He smiled mischievously and pointed at the lower cabinet to the left. I let out a sharp breath and went to take the pad.

Curses.

________________________________

Aww and here I thought I would write something steamy😫😔 Guess our baby Joseph is too virgin to get hot for our horny Tiffany

Isn't that lovely?😂😂😂

Anyways... QUESTION TIME!!

What would you like to expect in the next chapter? It's a gift from your dear author🤗 I promise to read your suggestions and use it carefully (don't really know what to expect from you guys😂)

KK enjoy your Thursdays!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
240 9 20
Don't judge a book by this cover ( True ) don't trust people just by their love and concern When someone hurt , leave them L...
32.9K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
179K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...