My OC's

By Rainleaf32

Characters by Me Note: Some of these characters will be used in my books, so please don't copy. And also, mos... More

Introduction
Sun and Moon
Coal
Amber
Moore
Shooting Star
Alexis
Maddylin
Tess

Midnight

6 1 0
By Rainleaf32

Midnight is a beautiful white horse. She has a strange history, and an even stranger personality. Midnight got her name from the time she was born. (Sorry about the image being a little blurry)

Name: Midnight

Gender: Female

Pelt: White (Light gray)

Breed: Camargue

Personality: Born at midnight, this beautiful resembles the full moon. Shining bright, she is very active, and her moods change at different times, just like the moon changes during its phases. Midnight is a good horse, and she is also very stubborn. It is almost impossible to get her to do something that she doesn't want to do. And when she is having a bad day, remember to stay away from those hooves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
362K 9.6K 150
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
188K 2.1K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!