The Cool Sister(Diabolik Love...

By Nqchristine18

What if Yui Komori isn't the only one who moves to the Sakamaki mansion and meet the bloodsucking Sakamaki br... More

Ren Hattori Bio
The Sakamaki Mansion
Something's Suspious Here....
The Sakamaki Brothers....
Getting Ready For Night School....
Fangirls(Great 😑).....
A Lazy Deadbeat Knows Well....
You Love Yui Do You?...
Annoucement!
Compromising Position....
Meet The Idol!
Rose Gardens...
The Finest Blood...
Get To Know You....
Reiji's Test...
Yui's Advice....
The Night When She Rises....
The Search Is On....
Aiko Braveheart...
Cordelia...
Defeat Cordelia and Richter!
Trivia Time!
Nothing Has Changed....
The Mukami Brothers
Dangerous Night......
Yui's Gone?!
Search For Yui....
Suspicion....
New Story

Yui's Resurrection...

2.6K 58 40
By Nqchristine18

Nobody's POV:
After the battle of Cordelia and Richter has ended, everything have gotten quiet again, but Yui is still unconscious with Ayato is taking care of her in the living room. While Reiji is working on the antidote for Yui in his room, everyone went back to their usual ways where Subaru is walking outside with a bloody silver blade, Kanato is talking to his teddy as usual, and Laito is on the rooftop staring at the moon. Ren on the other hand is still devastated over Yui's sacrifice where she is sitting on her bed sadly in her room and not even kpop will cheer her up.

Ever since the battle has ended, Ren locks herself in her room where she is upset about the loss of her adopted sister and the brothers tried everything to cheer her up, but no avail she refuses to go outside. While lying on her bed with emotionless blue eyes as she listens to kpop, she heard a knock on the door.

"Ren?"

"......"

Ren didn't respond to the knock on the door as she tried to ignore it due to her depression over her sister's death, but the door made a light knock again.

"Ren it's me."

He spoke again, but once again Ren didn't respond to his words before she heard an annoyed sigh from the door.

"Just how long you're going to be in there?...."

He sighed as Ren narrowed her teary blue eyes at the door, she made a reluctant sigh.

"...Fine, you win..."

She slowly got up from her bed looking like a zombie where her black hair is messy and her eyes are red from all that crying. She walked towards the door and open to revealed stone faced Shu.

Shu's POV:
Once she opens the door, I'm surprised to see Ren looking like this. She's been depressed ever since Cordelia and Richter are defeated.

"Damn Ren, you look like shit."

I remarked with a deadpan as Ren responded with a slight annoyed sigh.

"What do you want Shu?"

She asked me tiredly.

"Just checking if you're okay."

I replied calmly.

"I'm fine Shu."

She sighed irritably as she slightly rubs her short messy black hair. I looked at her with a stoic gaze and asked calmly.

"...You wanna come downstairs with me?"

"......Sure...."

Meanwhile at downstairs in the music room, neither haven't talked for an hour ever since I asked her to come to the music room with me.

Well this is strange, Ren should be talking to me by now. I wonder what she's thinking about?

I thought as we sat on the couch awkwardly, I decided to talk to her.

"Ren."

"Hm?"

She turned to me with those stoic blue eyes while listening to her music on her iPod, but I knew she was reading my mind, so I have to think carefully.

"So you're half mortal and demon?"

I asked curiously where she responded with a light nod.

"...My mother is a human, my father is a demon, but...it's a taboo for the demon world, so the demons don't approve of their relationship....."

She explained, but I need more facts about her though, so I start to ask her more.

"So is that the reason why Cordelia killed your parents?"

I asked her where I noticed Ren tightening her legs with her hands feeling uncomfortable.

"...Well there's then just her, my father and Cordelia's father Burai have been rivals for many years and...he did something that angers him and his wife...."

She replied nervously.

"What did he do?"

I asked her curiously wanting her to come out of her shell with her blue eyes glistens in pain.

"He...attacked Cordelia when he saw my mother getting harassed by her, so he beats her up and that causes her dad to get angry with him and decides to kill him, but we escaped. However, that made it worst when Cordelia and his lover Richter found our hiding spot and killed my parents for their sadistic amusement as I witnessed their deaths right in front of me...."

She explained sadly as she grips her sleeves and furrowed her brows in disgust and pain that she went through as a kid.

"Ren....."

I then reached her shoulders and grabbed it with both of my hands where I turned her around but turns her gaze away from me, but I am desperate for her gaze.

"Hey Ren, look at me."

I demanded, but she didn't respond and still refuses to look at me.

"Ren, look at me...."

I said it again when she eventually turns to me with those sad blue eyes.

"No matter what happens to you, I will always be here to protect you."

I said those kinds words where she widen her blue eyes.

"....Shu...."

I then pat her on the head with a warm smile.

"You made me feel like I'm not worthless when I'm with you. After all these years of isolation, I finally found my missing piece....Ren I-"

Suddenly grabbed my shoulders and embraced me wholeheartedly.

"You don't have to say that Shu, cause you're not alone anymore....."

She grinned sweetly while caressing my cheek as I smiled warmly at how sweet and kind she is. We then embrace each other showing that we're not alone no more.

Ren's POV:
While we embraced each other with so much love, my worries and sadness has vanished from my own mind. Then we both break the embrace and I can read what exactly Shu's thinking.

"Shu."

"Hm?"

"Do you want me to sing a song for you?"

I asked him politely where I knew what he is going to asked with Shu chuckling and smirked slightly.

"You read my mind Ren."

Shu chuckled as I gave him a snarky smirk.

"Well, I am a half demon after all."

I then got up from the couch and walked towards the piano and sat on it.

"Got any requests?"

I asked curiously as he replied with a light shrug.

"Play whatever you like."

He grinned slightly as I grinned gently at him.

"Alright then."

I then played the piano with a beautiful gentle and slow melody.

This is a story that I've never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed so confused, I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than ive ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you cant get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

This is a story that I've never told
I gotta get this off my chest to let it go
I need to take back the light inside you stole
You're a criminal
And you steal like you're a pro

All the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed so confused, I was broken and bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than ive ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you cant get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes,I'm burning like a fire
You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar
I've got shame, I've got scars
That I'lll never show
I'm a survivor
In more ways than you know

Cause all the pain and the truth
I wear like a battle wound
So ashamed so confused, I'm not broken, or bruised

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
Im a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

There's a part of me I can't get back
A little girl grew up too fast
All it took was once, I'll never be the same
Now I'm taking back my life today
Nothing left that you can say
Cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway

Now I'm a warrior
Now I've got thicker skin
I'm a warrior
I'm stronger than I've ever been
And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in
I'm a warrior
And you can never hurt me again

Nooo oooh yeaaah yeaah

You can never hurt me again

Song: Warrior by Demi Lovato

After I finished the song elegantly, I felt an embrace from behind where I turned to Shu who is smiling warmly at me as I smiled back.

"I love it Ren."

He grinned warmly.

"I'm glad you did."

I grinned sweetly as he cupped my face.

"Ren...."

"Shu...."

As Shu pulls my face closer to his lips, that moment got ruined when Ayato yells in the music room.

"OI LOVEBIRDS GET A ROOM!"

We both flinched when we heard Ayato's voice in the room ruining the touching moment.

"B-Baka! Don't yell in the room!"

I scold at him with a light blush on my face.

"How annoying."

Shu sighed.

"What the hell's going here? Was Shu about suck your blood? Cuz if he was, then let oresama join in."

Ayato asked with hope in his green eyes as Shu face palming at his stupid question.

"No. No I wasn't."

He responded bluntly and things get worst when Laito appeared in the room.

"Eh? Were you and Sexy chan did naughty things in the room? ~fufu~"

Laito chuckled playfully.

"Urusai hentai."

We both bluntly retort his perverted question.

"~fufu~ That was mean."

He pouted so playfully.

"Shut up, shut the goddamn up Laito."

Shu demanded with a tick mark forming on his head while holding his stoic and calm composure. I then sigh and look at them with an annoyed face.

"Do you guys need something?"

I asked impatiently while I'm still mad at Ayato for killing the mood.

"Of course oresama needs you for something, Reiji wants to talk to you."

He explained.

"For what?"

I asked annoyingly.

"He wants to see your demon form."

Ayato said as I groaned when I knew he was going to say that.

"Why am I not surprised, fine I'll go see him."

Meanwhile at the living room, I transformed into my demon form where the triplets and Shu are watching Reiji analyzing my demon form carefully.

"Hmm so this what a demon looks like, honestly this is my first time that I've seen demon that looks like this besides that deplorable woman Cordelia."

"Oh don't even mentioned that bitch."

Everybody remarked harshly.

"I was just saying and it's impolite to cuss."

Reiji frowned while examining my demonic body, he looks at my tail and waved it causing me to whimpered by his touch.

"Eek! Don't lift my tail like that!"

"Hm?"

Reiji looked at me with a strict face where he is aware of my sensitive spot on my tail.

"~fufu~ It's true Reiji, watch and learn.~"

"Aah!~"

Laito then caresses my tail seductively in front of a stern looking Reiji.

"Really?~ Do have to aah~"

I let out an embarrassing mewl when Laito kept caressing my tail until Subaru came in and punched him in the face thank god!

POW!

"KNOCK IT OFF WILL YA?!"

He growled when he punched Laito so hard sending him flying towards the wall.

"Omg thank you so much Subaru!"

I gave him a hug causing Subaru to blush.

"I-It's nothing really....."

He spoke awkwardly while blushing when I hugged him. Then Reiji chuckled and smirked at me.

"So you have a sensitive spot on you tail huh?"

Reiji smirked slyly.

"Can we not talk about it?!"

I scold at him while blushing so hard where I'm too embarrassed to talk about how sensitive I am.

I then let out a sigh and revert back to my human form.

"Anyway Reiji, is the antidote done yet?"

I asked him curiously.

"I've just finished the antidote, but I felt something's missing...."

Then Kanato ripped his teddy bear's head and give him a navy blue bottle that has kept for many years. Kanato then gave the bottle to Reiji.

"Here you can have it, I don't want it anyway."

Reiji then mixed the potion and antidote together where he forms a slight grin.

"Perfect."

Then Ayato smirked at Reiji.

"Did it do the trick?"

He asked.

"Let's find out and see."

Reiji then gave Ayato the antidote as he walked towards the unconscious Yui. He drank the potion and kissed her spitting the antidote in her mouth.

He then breaks the kiss and looked at her with serious green eyes.

"....Yui.."

He called her name as I can see her eyes squinting, she slowly blinked her pink eyes and slowly got with a surprised face.

"Ayato...."

She spoke surprisingly, but I tearfully embraced her to see her alive.

"Welcome back Yui...."

I smiled joyfully happy to see my sister again, Yui's eyes widen, but smiled back as she hugs me back.

"Thank you Ren....."

I then break off the embrace and caress her cheek softly.

"Don't ever do that to me again okay?"

"Mhm."

Yui nodded with a grin.

"So how are you feeling?"

Ayato asked Yui where I am aware that my sister is no longer human. Yui then rubs her neck gently where she felt strange for some reason.

"...That's strange....I felt thirsty......"

Yui spoke curiously as I turned to Reiji with a stoic gaze, I whispered into his ear.

"She's no longer human is she?"

I whispered where he replied with a nod.

"She's a pure blooded vampire now."

Reiji strictly stated with Yui's eyes widen in disbelief.

"W-Wha?! I'm no longer human?...."

She asked anxiously but Ayato grabbed her head to his exposed neck.

"Oi shut up and drink my blood, you were thirsty right? So drink up."

Ayato demanded with no patience as Yui sighs in reluctance and sucks his blood with Ayato slightly whimpered by her bite. She then pulled her fangs out with blood dripping down from her chin.

"Yup it's official, she's a vampire."

I agreed with Reiji and Shu nodded at my agreement, but then I smiled warmly at them.

But I'm glad she's back.

"Ren...."

"Hm?"

Yui looked at me with curious and innocent pink eyes.

"Back then....that demon....was it you?..."

She asked curiously with innocent pink eyes glistening through me as I let out a light chuckle, I pat her head gently.

"Half demon, but don't worry about it cuz I'm glad you're okay now Yui."

I grinned kindly as Yui grinned back to me, she nodded with a sweet smile.

"Okay, but even though you're not human..I still I love you Ren. You're the best sister ever!"

She grinned sweetly as I blinked my eyes twice before I chuckled and grinned at her.

"I love you too Yui."

I grinned as we shared this touching and heartwarming moment with the Sakamakis watching us, our sisterly bond will last forever.....

BONUS SCENE!

Nobody's POV:
While watching the most sweetest and tender moment between two adopted sisters, four men called the Mukami brothers look down at the two girls and the six brothers from outside.

"Looks...like..they're...having..fun...there...."

Azusa stated so slowly.

"Seems like it."

Yuma agreed with Azusa as Kou chuckles at the tender moment between Yui and Ren.

"So what should we do now Ruki kun?"

Kou asked cheekily with Ruki staring down at them, Ruki formed a sly smirk.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens Kou, cuz we're going to get our Eve and she's going to be our Adam.

Ruki smirked.

"Heh let's see how it goes, but...."

Kou then looks down at the young girl with short boyish black hair before she turned her gaze at them aware of their presence.

"...I think I'm going to have a great day at school tomorrow....."

Kou smirked while looking down at the cross dressing girl where he develops an interest on the mysterious Ren Hattori, the dark and mysterious story continues.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 1.9K 60
Yui Komori has been tortured by the sadistic and cruel Sakamaki brothers where she is the sacrificial bride of the six vampiric brothers and they use...
17.7K 412 17
What if Yui Komori had a brother and they were both sent to a house full of vampires? Will he find happiness, or will misfortune strike?Minori Komori...
744K 19.4K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...
7.7K 121 6
Iris BloodsWorth has a dilemma. Having just arrived from the demon realm, she goes to a giant night school in hopes of easing the ache in her chest t...