The Suicide Spree

By sharpbluntness

RippleMount Island is about to face its worst crime ever. A suicide spree. Within a single night over dozens... More

Once Upon An Island
The Second.
Third Charm
Fifth Avenue
Sixth Sense
The Seventh

Clues 4-Feited

16 2 10
By sharpbluntness

Noah was panicking. He didn't know what to believe. There standing just a few steps ahead of him was Elle.

"They have no clue. Those imbeciles." She continued.

Noah held his breath. He was shaking all over. He had heard her confess to all the murders. But why would she want to do such a horrible thing.

Noah continued listening. He pulled out his camera and started recording Elle's words so he had proof to declare Elle the killer)

"Once we kill the last one, we'll get our money and leave this hell hole for good." she spoke with a murderous smile.

Now that Noah examined her more closely, he started to see her in a new light. It was as if he was looking at a totally different person. He now saw a killer who had no mercy instead of the stern woman that he just met a while ago.

The video recording was all he needed to convince  John and the rest of the officers that Elle was guilty.

He rushed outside to look for John and immediately found him stationed next to his car where he was smoking probably to keep himself awake.

"Want a puff?" John offered to Noah as he approached the car.

"No thank you. You should not be asking me to take part in smoking as I am a minor and YOU are a police officer who should be upholding the law. ANYWAYS I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT." Noah said.

"What law? Don't you see what's become of this island in less than 24 hours? We're doomed. Each and everyone of us. Even after the killer has been caught this island will never remain the same. I assure you." John spoke ignoring Noah's last statement.

"Speaking of crime. I need to show you something extremely important right now." Noah pulled out his camera.

He played the video for John to see.

"What exactly am I supposed to be seeing?" John asked. "Because all I see is a minute long video of nothing but the view of the corridor outside my office."

"Um, are you blind? Can't you see Elle?" Noah peered at the screen. To his shock the video was indeed of the empty corridor.

"That's impossible. Elle was right there. I even saw her with my own eyes."

"Why were you recording Elle?"

"Because she's the killer."

"What?"

"She killed the teens. I even heard her talking to someone on the phone. I recorded her. But now she's not showing up on the footage." Noah said.

John patted him on the back.

"Looks like someone needs sleep."

"No I promise you. Elle IS the killer!" Noah screamed.

"Listen, kid. Just because you read about mysteries and thrillers doesn't mean that you are fully equipped to catch a killer in reality. That you should understand. Tell you what. How about you go home and get a good night's sleep? " John thought that he was helping Noah out, but all he did was infuriate him.

"No I want to stay and help. Besides I helped by getting the proof of who the killer is but it's tempered with. Someone deleted the footage and replaced it with a useless video." Noah gasped." I bet it was Elle.

He couldn't believe it. He himself had recorded her and now all the traces of her being in the corridor talking to that person were gone.

Noah was feeling extremely frustrated. How the hell did that happen? Was John correct when he said that Noah needed sleep? Noah was not sure about anything anymore.

"Calm down. If you keep acting up and blaming people who are trustworthy and honorable, then you'll have to leave." John spoke.

With that he went back into the office and Noah was about to follow him inside when his cell phone started to ring. He started panicking because he was afraid that his mom had found out that he sneaked out of the house. But he saw that it was his sister Less who was calling.

Hesitantly he picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Noah, where are you?" Less sounded concerned.

"I'm alright. Does mom know I'm not home?"

"No she's asleep. I woke up to tell you to drive me to Eme's house but you weren't home."

Her voice sounded raspy almost as if she had been crying.

"Why did you want to go to Eme's house so late.. It's almost quarter past one in the morning."

Eme was best friends with Less. They were inseparable. In fact it was Less who gave Eme the nickname "Eme" But then again Less was extremely popular and friends with almost everyone.

"Because you know.. Kyle was poisoned. I heard that the killer even left a message."

She sounded unsure of herself.

Noah gasped.

He hadn't realized that Eme was the step-sister of Kyle Tesmont. He immediately regretted asking that question.

"Uh yeah. I'm sorry for your friend. Less, are you okay? "

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You didn't leave the house, did you?"

"No."

"Did you talk to Eme?"

"I did. She sounded so upset."

"When did you call her?"

"I called her just before I called you."

"OK, now go sleep and stay safe."

"So where are you?"

"At the police station-"

Noah noticed that all the police officers started huddling around one of the police cars.

"Noah!" Larn called out.

Maybe it was another death. Noah felt sick. Wasn't the death count already high.

"Listen Less, do not leave the house at any circumstance, understand? I'll speak to you later. Love you."

Noah went ahead and joined the rest of the police officers.

"Another crime scene?"

"No, the killer left us a message." John clarified. All the officers gathered around the car where a huge message was left on the side of the car with red ink. Blood.

It said.

It all ends where it began.

That's not creepy at all.

"What does this mean?" Noah asked.

Where it began. Where it began.

John started walking briskly into the office.

"Come on. We need to take a look at all the victims."

As everyone filed inside John's office John opened the case file of all the victims.

"The message says that it's going to end where it began. Which means that the whole spree might end where it started. At the the house of the first victim."

John pulled out a two sheets of paper that contained the names and surnames of the victims which he passed around for everyone to read.

Victims.

Alex Shelton
Blake Foster
Daphne Renold
Anaya Shutter
Mark McNamara
Emereld Oliver
Dominic Clark
Albert Rose
Katherine Tudor
Will Spark

Tyler Krisp
Kyle Tesmont
James Rider
Christopher Lark
Ronald Sorm
Daniel Marn
Anthony Hal
Colton Sam
Karen Brock
Barbara Pecker
Malia Ian
Shelly Cooper
Arden Nes
Kira Yute
Allison Roth
Julia Sullivan
Sabina Mitchell
Carly Shay
Spencer Monte
Primrose Anderson

Victoria Grute
Pamela Anderson
Sheen Sherwood
Joey Freeman
Michael Williams

"The first victim was Anthony Shelton." Larn said.

"That's where we'll find the killer." Melanie added.

"Get all the officers, we're going to end this once and for all."

Noah started to get up from his chair.

"I don't think so. You're not coming with us." John said.

"Why not? I came to every other crime scene."

"I'm sorry kid. I think it's best if you stay here. A few constables are here if you need anything and you can ask them to drop you home if you want."

And with that John Rell left thinking that it was the best course of action even though it made Noah sulk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
126K 5.1K 66
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
234K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.