Can I?

بواسطة Dreamandbelieveit

Can I make you smile? Can I make you weep? These are some short stories that are meant to be felt. Comment on... المزيد

Alice's Scars
sleep
Say Something
Silent Stars
change
Blind
Love
The law
Alice's Tears
crossed out.
Ripping skin
Fear
The Different Types of Love
Supernatural
One Day
What wakes you up in the morning?
falling in Love
Balloon
Broken, Battered ,and Bruised.
We have ,We don't have
Let me tell you everything
These are only my thoughts.
Time Bomb

I cannnot love you

46 3 2
بواسطة Dreamandbelieveit

I cannot love you.

I can't breathe whenever I am in the same room as you. But I don't drown. I float. I'm afraid that one day, when I don't find you close to me, that I won't breathe. I won't float. I'll drown in my own sadness. Whenever I am with you I feel high. It's a feeling of pure happiness and bliss which brings a smile to my face whenever I think about you.

I'm afraid you don't feel the same way. I'm afraid that you are oblivious to my care and that I will just end up hurting myself.

I cannot love you.

I'm just a tiny star while you are my galaxy. Whenever I am lost I just follow your light. I went so far that I am afraid that you are going to leave me stranded alone in an unknown planet.

 You did that. The planet that I am on is crazy. People love each other here; All of them have their soul mate. I'm alone an a planet that cares yet remains in silence because I can't find you in the vast ocean of stars and suns.

I cannot love you.

If you were to die tomorrow I would want to die today because I can't live a mere second without knowing that you exist. I would die a million deaths to let you live. Yet it's the fact that I wouldn't hesitate that scares me. Would you do the same?

I cannot love you.

Every waking hour I spend thinking about you. How many times have I thought about you? Once because I have never stopped.  You scare me to death. I'm frightened but relaxed at the same time.

I cannot love you.

Everyone has flaws; no doubt about that. You have flaws as well but I love your flaws. Those imperfect flaws make you perfect.

I canno- I love you. Please love me. Because I love you more than the stars need the galaxy. 

It's weird ,yes, I know. Please comment if you like. Comment if you have any suggestions also. Thanks.

-DB

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44 4 20
Some samples of my short stories and flash fiction. They cover multiple genres. Get ready to cry, laugh, scream, and smile. These stories are PG 13...
Short Sad Stories بواسطة UnKnOWn

القصة القصيرة

11.2K 231 30
These are, obviously, short sad stories that will probably get you down. Most of them are connected in some way, shape or form. !¡!¡~ This is old wri...
40 0 23
I'm posting this looking for some feedback. Any constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. Writing has always provided me with solace, by h...
Short Stories بواسطة Ashton

القصة القصيرة

281 4 23
Just a bunch of short stories either real, fantasy, fantasy that seems real, or history. There'll be sad, happy, romance, scary, and many more!