Stranger

By heoltrouble

What happened when you lost your memory? Among a lot of people, it's only Lee Sunghwa a.k.a Gray, your famous... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8 (end)

Part 7

526 19 0
By heoltrouble

Gray looked at you in horror when he spotted you were bleeding, the scene was shocking and terrifying for him. He remembered how you look so weak and almost dying, you were bleeding and the fact that you’re pregnant multiplying his fear.

He thought he would lost you and the fear of losing was eating him alive.

Praise the Lord for His blessing, he brought you to the hospital on time. The Doctor did this best to give you emergency help, he said you were too stressed. Also for first trimester of pregnancy, minor bleeding is common as long as it’s just few blood stains.

The baby was fine but your health little bit needed more attention. You had been sleeping for almost seventy two hours straight, you needed sleep to gain your energy back.

The boys came whenever they could due their business, this time was Simon and Jukyung who came up right after the meeting. They even brought clothes for Gray since he refused to go anywhere, he wanted to be the one whom you found when you wake up.

“How’s y/n?” Simon asked, feeling sorry for Gray. He knew how exhausted Gray was for the past days, he refused to leave you, sometimes Simon would force him to go clean himself, Gray was really messy and fucked up.

“Still sleeping.” Gray answered bitterly, his eyes were looking at you, longing your presence.

He felt so lonely and empty without you.

“She’ll wake up soon, Sunghwa. Don’t worry, y/n is strong.” Simon squeezed Gray’s shoulder, comforting his little brother. 

“She’s pregnant.” Gray mumbled, more like talking to himself. 

“Pregnant?” It was a fresh news for him, while Jukyung at the other side kept silent.

“It’s my baby, but she thinks it’s someone else’s. She’s petrified, the pregnancy makes her stress and feel guilty because she thinks the baby isn’t mine.” Gray explained, his hand tightly holding yours.

“It’s complicated.” Simon commented while Jukyung’s mouth was hanging open, too much news for him to be processed. Your health, Gray’s condition, and the soon to be nephew or niece who make him feel excited and worry at the same time. 

“It’s a mess, and it’s all my fault.”

“Hey, stop blaming yourself. Y/n needs you, your baby needs you too.. Be strong for your family.” Simon tapped Gray’s back then added, “Congrats, Sunghwa.. You’re going to be father.“ 

"Thanks, hyung.“

"Congratulation, hyung.. I can’t wait noona to wake up and babbling about how protective you are about the baby."

-----

"I love you.” You smiled like a high school girl, feeling so giddy when you said the love words. It’s the same voice and still the blurry face but your heart felt so much happiness whenever you heard his laugh. 

"I love you more!“ The guy said back, very eager and confidence. Not giving you chance to doubt his sincerity.

"No, I love you more than you love me.” You argued back, there’s no way you’ll let him win even though your heart was nearly explode with happiness hearing his confession.

“Can you let me win this time?” The guy asked again, slightly sounded annoyed. The guy and his familiar voice which you couldn’t draw his face.

It was always blur when you tried to see his face.

"Never in million years!“ You stuck out your tongue.             

"Alright, but the fact is there’s no one love you more than I do.” Then he cut the gap between you two, leaning in to kiss your lips slowly.

He was so sweet and addictive.

When he pulled himself from you, you could see clearly who he was.

It’s Gray.              

The familiar voice whom you often hear but his face was difficult for you to remember, now it was clear and vivid. He was Gray, your lovable and sweet Lee Sunghwa.

He’s the love of your life, the one and only guy you needed the most to be sad and happy with. It’s him and it’s always him no matter life make your world up and down, Gray would be always your best company. He completes you, he makes you feel perfect in your imperfection.

Came across the memories, it was about you and Gray. The warm feeling when he hugged you, his boyish smile when he bragging about his achievements, the taste of his minty breath when he kissed you. You remembered how nervous he was when he asked you to be his girlfriend, how he lied to you about his difficulty to sleep to convince you to move in with him, so he can have a better sleep. 

It was him who giggled along with you and Simon who busy buried Jay beneath the sand, it was him whom you wanted to make him happy, you brought lunch for him that day and you had fight at the studio. It was him who told you to go home, then you granted his wish. You left him with anger filling your heart then you met Simon, you drove him home but in the middle of driving you lost your concentration.

That was it. You had a car crash. You lost your memory, partially. But now everything were putting back together, like scattered puzzles, slowly one by one back to its place, leading you to regain your memory.

Gray..

You felt so relieved as a small smile drawn on your lips.

The darkness was surrounding you, completely isolated you from anything. Then you heard a voice not far from you.

"Baby, it’s me.." his voice sounded sad.

Gray?  You knew his voice.

"You will wake up, right? You just love to sleep, aren’t you?” He said again, his voice was shaking, holding his tears.

Oh, Gray.. Why are you so sad?

"I know sleeping is good for the baby, that’s why you’re still sleeping, am I right?“

You wanted to wake up and tell him everything will be alright but your body betrayed you, it was felt so weak as if you didn’t even have bone on yours.

"Please, I can’t do this anymore..” he sobbed, sounding very heart broken. 

“Please wake up, for me.. For our baby, for us. I beg you.."

Gray..
The baby, we’re fine. Please don’t cry..

You attempted to say but nothing you can do.

-----

"It’s yours."

"No!” He yelled at you with anger filling his eyes. He was clearly furious and frightening. It was the first time ever happening you found him so angry like that.

“Please believe me, it’s yours.” You pleaded, scared that he might kick you or hurt you physically.

"You’re lying! You bitch!“ He looked at you in disgust as if you’re something annoying and unpleasant.

You felt like a trash.

"No, please.. I love you, it’s your baby. It’s ours.” You reached his arm but he moved backward.

"Get off of me! You and your filthy hand!“ He shoved you harshly, not caring at all that you’re a pregnant woman.

He was so rude and heartless. He wasn’t Gray who you loved, he’s different.

"Oppa, please!” You cried desperately.

You jerked up, waking up from your sleep with cold sweat all over your body. Your heart beat faster like you just finished run in marathon. 

It wasn’t real, it’s only a dream.

You realized when you looked around, it’s still dark, you were on bed and the smell of hospital hit your nose.

Hospital?
Oh, right.. I fainted and bleeding.
Yeah, bleeding.
Oh, no! How’s the baby?!

You placed your hand on your belly, rubbing it gently. You felt it, the baby’s still there. Your baby still with you. It still being part of you.

Then you glanced at your left side, there was nothing except the cabinet which full of flower and various packages. Usually you loved packages but this time you had no interest on them, you’ll find out what’s inside and who’s the sender later.              

When you glanced at the right side, you found Gray was curling on the couch with uncomfortable position. He used couch’s hand as his pillow which make you sure he would have major cramp on his neck when he wake up. He must be really tired to care that his sleeping position was so uncomfortable and hurt his neck.              
Gray’s here..
He’s here, he’s not leaving you.
He probably have been there and refused to go home.

You thought, knowing that Gray was stubborn and rock head. However, you felt so relief as you realized it was only nightmare, Gray was still here for you, he didn’t go anywhere, he’s not going anywhere.

Tears of happiness rolled down on your cheek, you blinked few times before wiped your tears and glanced at your left wrist, you had an IV. Then carefully, you moved out from the bed, feeling strong enough to walk. You dragged your IV’s stake with you along with fluffy pillow on the other hand, walking slowly approaching Gray.               

Once you closed the gap, you saw him closely, admiring the man that you always wanted to fight for. He’s wort it, he’s always. You felt the emotion to touch him.

Luckily it was a big space couch, so you could sit on the edge and bend a little, you cradled his head gently, placing the fluffy pillow behind his head then kissed his forehead. He stirred a bit but then he snuggled his head closer to you. He’s in deep sleep. 

He had stubble on his jaw, probably because he hadn’t shaved for days but it wasn’t make him look unpleasant. He looked so tired, normally you won’t interrupt his sleep but this time you needed him. You just need to be in his arms and holding you tight.

Seeing there’s an enough space on the couch for you to lie down with him, you didn’t even think twice to invite yourself to join him.

Placing you IV stake near you, you lied down beside him, snuggled closer to his chest as you made his arm secured you. 

You missed him, he was the home that you always looking forward to back to. His embrace was the only place that you wanted, his kiss was addicting and mind shattering. He’s all that you’ve asking for.

Having Gray was the best thing ever happen in your life.

“I love you..” you whispered before closing your eyes into deep slumber.

-----

It felt so peaceful and light hearted, you could sense your smile drawn on your lips. It felt so good and warm as you felt strong arms hug tightly, hiding your body like a cocoon.              
Gray’s eyes fluttered to open, feeling dizzy and lost at the beginning then he realized he fell asleep on your hospital room. But when he glanced at his chest, he found you cuddling him.

At first he thought he was dreaming, but when he adjusted his position, he heard you grumbling incoherently as you tightened you arm around him. That made him sober in a flash.              
He noticed he was no longer using couch’s arm as his pillow, it was already changed into real fluffy pillow. Then he saw your IV stake, standing near you. Wondering when you woke up and decided to join him on the couch while he couldn’t notice your movement. He was sleeping like a bull, he thought.             

But for him, it was the best view to wake up, having you on his arms just like what it used to.

He kissed the top of your head then you stirred, craning your neck and pouting which made him doing his best to not launch tons of kisses on you.

“I’m sleepy..” you mumbled, still pouting. Not aware that Gray was watching you.

Few days ago he saw how you terribly scared about the pregnancy, worried that he might kick you out from his life. But here you are, sleeping soundly on his arms like nothing happen and it’s not like he’s complaining.        

“Sleep more…” He rubbed your back in soothing motion, carefully not touching your IV.

He could ask later, that’s what he thought. His priority was you and it’s always you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 607 20
You were the heir of your company. When you were little you were friends with Taehyung back then. He was your childhood friend until your parents too...
89 4 4
Myungsoo lost everything, he has no one who supports him and no one who'll help him to process what happened. Therefore he wants nothing more than to...
2.1K 144 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...
359K 7.5K 46
Jiyong suddenly disappeared from Dara's life one night. Five years later, he's now back... but he doesn't remember anything about Dara. What would ha...