Dominant Book 2

Oleh Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person of aggression, disrespect is never in their tolerance. Prideful, strong, and fearless... n... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Seven II
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Forty-Nine II
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Sixty-Nine II
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy Two II
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Epilogue I
Final Epilogue
NEWS!

Chapter Forty

2K 85 5
Oleh Mo0n_AiRies_011

*Third Person's POV*

Tingle!

Tingle!

"I'll get it!" A certain black haired lady called out to her husband as she hear him struggling to keep himself awake. She smiled mirthly, imagining her own husband hitting his head on his desk just to keep himself awake.

Drying her wet hands in a white cloth, she made her way to the door, holding her three months old pregnant belly.

Grabbing the knob and opening the door, a squeal escaped her lips as she saw her own best friend standing outside.

"Lillian!"

The brown-haired woman smiled at her best friend as she jumped to hug her to death.

'Always a hugger' she thought to herself as she looked at her three months old pregnant best friend.

"Oh my god it's been a while I haven't seen you!" Her best friend Aria exclaimed as she pulled away to look at her.

"Someone's over protective" she answered with a smile although inside she is far from it.

"Ah...that husband of yours. Hmmmp! Too protective if I say so myself. Bet he couldn't get his hands off you" Aria chuckled as Lillian just smiled at her friend.

'You have no idea' she thought to herself as she remembered the night they had last night.

Flashback to Lillian's...

"Damien?"

"What?" Came out his monotone voice as he shuffles around his desk.

"Can-can I go visit Aria tomorrow? I miss her"

His dark glare snapped her way as she gulped heavily. Her heart pounded like crazy as he stalked her in that menacing predatory way. She should've got used to it by now but she's finding it hard to. She's always been this fiesty, strong-headed, confident girl but that all changed when she was married to Damien...a monster.

"Is it really Aria you're going to visit or you just want to see HIM?" He sneered as she lightly glared at him.

A growl stopped her glaring as she looked down at the floor.

"You know it is Aria. She's my best friend, Damien. It's been a while that I haven't seen her and you haven't let me talk to anyone else than you! I'm not cut out for this Damien, and you know that. You've kept me in this house like a prisoner instead of a wife. I tolerated you sleeping around with other girls but please for once let me out-" she was suddenly slammed to the wall with Damien - her so-called husband - glaring at her with a deep growl coming out of his chest.

"What I said will be done. You are not to go out or talk to anyone without MY permission." He gritted out as anger surged through him. Being a dominant, he is protective of what is his but this level of protectiveness is something evil; keeping his wife from life.

"That's why I'm asking YOU permission" she gritted out too as anger surged through her. A sudden confidence invade her body as Damien tilted his head to the side, realizing she's bolder today than the rest.

"I won't have you near around that guy you so call you love." He gritted out. Jealousy consumed him as he gritted his teeth. Damned woman for being in love with someone else but not him. He is her husband! She should love him! Not someone else's.

Lillian glared at him with an angry sneer. "I don't love him ANYMORE, do you hear me?! I haven't been since I married you but you beat out all emotions from me and now all I have is fear of you! I know where you're coming from and I know you want me to love you because you're my husband, but how can I?! Did you ever treat me like your WIFE?!" She shouted at him as she breathed heavily with the anger that's inside her...also hurt.

Damien remained stoic before he spoke up.

"You can go"

Lillian stare at him in disbelief, not believing he's letting her go. Sudden happiness and excitement consumed her body in seeing her best friend. She might have loved Aria's husband before, but she loves her best friend more. She's the most important person to her and no one can change that.

"On one condition"

All those positive emotions immediately left her as he continued. Her eyes widen at what he is telling her to do. Yep you read right...he didn't even ask her.

Contemplating, she misses her best friend too much and they couldn't even talk at all because of him. Making up a decision, she straightened herself and looked at him in the eye.

"If I do that then I'll have free reign to talk to my bestfriend" she conditioned and Damien nodded immediately. He feels his excitement grow of taking her again. With all those beatings he gave her, she stopped pleasing him long ago and the need for her grow too much that he releases it to other 'willing girls'.

Without wasting anymore time, he crashed his lips to hers hungrily, his hands roaming her curvaceous body as he grinds himself to her.

His mouth invaded her, feeling his excitement grow more with every gasp that came from her lips. He bit her bottom lip that has her back arching towards him, giving him more access to his prize.

Remembering their deal, Lillian has to please him and as much as she despises him for treating her like that, her body craves him as much as he does.

Gripping his hair tightly in her fingers, she tilted his head to the side as she fought dominance over the kiss; not letting him win that easy.

A pleased growl came from Damien's chest as he continues to grind himself to her. Frustration grew inside him with the clothes that is seperating him from his prize and with sharp nails, he ripped Lillian's shirt away.

Moaning into his mouth, her hips started to keep up with his grinding as his warm hand carresed her exposed upper body. Goosebumps descended on her flesh as her body begs him for more.

She deepened the kiss more as their tongue battled. In the end, he wins this battle and she lets him lead the kiss.

Taking his suit off his body along with his tie, Lillian pulled away to kiss his neck. Damien throws his head back as pure ecstacy invaded his body. Lillian continued to tease him on his neck, caressing her tongue on the flesh before nipping, a kiss placed before biting on the flesh that has his hips pounding harder. His member so hard and huge through his pants as she feels wetness pooling in her core.

They continued their assault together, their hunger far from fed is starting to get to them as both take their remaining clothes off their body.

Before Damien could enter her, she grabs his member as he turned stiff. His hands bracing himself on the wall behind her as his head is buried in her neck.

She stroked his hard member as he let out a low growl of pressure. His hips started to have its rhythm as he pushes himself in her hands. His thighs quivered with the pleasure only she can give him as her pace became faster and tighter.

Groans left his mouth as she continues to please him with her hand.

Before she could please him further, he pushed himself in her grasp and entered her directly. A loud half scream, half moan came from her lips at the sudden entrance.

Painful pleasure coursed through her as her body quiver in his grasp. The feel of her around him has him wanting to feel more of her. He started thrusting in a fast pace as moans escaped her which only added to his pleasure as his fast thrusts turned to hard and needy ones.

Moans and groans filled the place as breaths turn to gasps, gasps turn to puffs, sighs turn to moans, as moans turn to screams. His pace became harder and harder, his long concealed need took its toll as his hips became punishing. The sound of skin colliding to each other accompanied with a scream resounded through the whole house as they both feel themselves close to their climax.

With a long, loud growl; both of them explode their orgasms before slumping on the cold tiled floor they ended during their hard session.

Staying in that position for a while, Damien's body is still pulsing with testosterone yet satisfied. His whole body tense with exhaustion but at ease at the same time. No one can give him such pleasure other than Lillian. He is his tie but loving her will only make him weak...he can't have that.

Pulling himself out of her has his other side growling at the loss of contact but he pushed him off. Getting up without even a spared glance to her, he dressed before going out; leaving her bloodied and sore.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
21.9K 705 14
"You think it is over,little wife",Davien asked. My body is still shaking after the rough fucking given by his brothers,Dimitri and Dante. My body is...
4.1M 131K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
4.2M 91.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...