bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

Oleh xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

seven

1K 72 21
Oleh xingge

sehun;

"i'll be back later, don't make a single fuss." the teacher pointed his index finger at both of us with warning.

"good. does he fucking think we're children? i don't need to be told like that." i groaned, putting both of my raised hands down at the moment he left us for a while in much disgrace. i winced at the sore pain that affected my goddamn arms. "aish!" i yelled, continuously massaging my arms in random motion as long as it felt less sore. i quickly loosened my tie, letting the air dry out my clumped sweat underneath the shirt. i probably smelled like shit. "i'm so unlucky."

"oh my god what the hell is that smell?!" yixing said like he was about to get sick. he pinched his nose with his slim fingers.

"why are you staring at me like that?! you get smelly too chinese boy." i snapped, slightly flustered by his reaction. yixing went to open the windows like it was absolutely nothing without hesitating a motion or glancing at me. "that's rude." i rolled my eyes.

"next time i wont let myself get into detention with you, sehun. i feel like im in a fish market and can't get out for damn hours." he muttered loudly, i could hear that clearly. i just laughed and stood infront of him.

"well then, i'll find more ways to get you in trouble with me." i smirked and he backed away because of the smell i suppose. come on the smell wasn't a big deal, he was being over dramatic. "this moody side of yours is kinda interesting-" i raised a brow.

yixing put his finger on my lips suddenly, i was shocked for a second didn't move a tad. "shush, i'm gonna go take a nap. try to make yourself smell nice and shut up." he groaned and wended his way to a random seat, laid is head with his arms crossed on the desk. he yawned cutely, he must've been that tired after all. i smiled at the sight of him getting rest.

"you know, you're gonna get another extra hour of detention if you're caught. don't expect me to save your ass, yixing." i sat on the table beside his seat, fiddling with my fingers as i took glances at him awkwardly. i must've spaced out for a while until i heard yixing snoring quietly. "yah..." i face palmed. where the hell was the teacher damn.

i got bored suddenly because of the silence...well yixing's snoring was silent enough for me. i decided to mess with him anyways. usually when i got detentions, i always find my way escaping out of class. this time, i let it slide because someone was here. i shook yixing's body, i slammed my fists on the desk he slept on and kept saying his name. still, he wasn't bothered. i kept messing with his smooth black hair softly, i took my time playing with it. i never thought i'd say this but his hair was really soft touch. a weird idea suddenly popped in my head, "yixingggg!" i whined, trying my best to mock a girl's voice. "yixingggg!"

"get out, lady." he mumbled. i almost choked.

"yixing, get your shit together." i laughed and kept nagging at him. i was being annoying, i admit. come on, i got bored.

he grasped my wrist and moaned, "stop it." the grip loosened, i expected him to let go of me but he didn't. i glanced at it for a good minute, trying to process what the hell happened.

"that's it. get the fuck up. you've had a 30 minutes nap." i said brushing his hand off, he slowly got up, rubbing his sleepy eyes and stretched. "shit he's back." i rushed to my earlier spot where i got to stand and raise my hands. time for sore arms part 2...yikes.

-

"how does it feel to be in a detention yixing?" the teacher furrowed his brows. "...especially with sehun."

"hellish." yixing replied. i rolled my eyes and wiped my sweat off my forehead. i never felt so frustrated and wanted to throw him off the river.

"if that's so, well played yixing." i faked laugh, shot him a violent look when the teacher turned away. "you piece of shit." i mouthed at him.

he avoided my piercing gaze and looked down at the floor the whole time not wanting to get into any trouble this time.

-

the teacher set an alarm earlier to let him realize that one of us' detention is already over. glancing at the wall clock, i took my bag without hesitating and slung it over my shoulder normally. "what do you think you're do-" teacher's words got cut off my his alarm.

i smirked bitterly. "okay, you're free to go." the teacher rolled his eyes. i went to yixing's spot and gave him a last dirty look, he looked at me with so much innocence. i know its just how he usually looks like but you just can't get violent with him if he looks you into the eyes.

"oh, detention's yixing's new middle name." i laughed silently before going out of the classroom casually.

-

i stepped out of the hell hole and finally breathing the nice fresh air outside.the school wasn't filled with so much people like just now. "aren't you supposed to be at home?" xiumin's voice interrupted my thoughts out of nowhere.

"you scared me! at least greet me first." i shook my head.

"yah you punk! who are you to yell at me?" xiumin flicked my forehead with his small but strong fingers.

"ouch! chill!" i winced at the temporary pain. "as usual, you shouldn't act surprised, hyung. its another shitty detention." i groaned.

xiumin smirked and tried not to chuckle. "do you know how red your forehead looks right now?"

"well, no!" i glared at him.

"that's why you should think before you speak. lesson learned, don't be stupid." xiumin cocked, taking a sip of his coke. i gulped at the sight of him gulping his coke down his throat, sweat trailing down my forehead.

"someone's so thirsty." xiumin crushed the coke can and threw it into the trash bin from afar.

"that someone's definitely not me. im an independent man i can survive." i cockily said.

"idiot, do you have any cash?" xiumin asked.

"maybe yes, maybe not."

"hajima, let's buy you a drink. i'll pay for you as a hyung...knowing you, you would always forgot where you put your damn wallet." he dragged me along with him to the vending machine.

"gumawo, hyung." i said as he paid me another coke and handed it to me without a word.

"so what's with yixing being in a detention with you? that's surprisingly shocking." xiumin smirked. i almost spat out my coke.

"i dont know, now stop asking me too many questions." i stared at him. "how'd you know?"

"i dont know." xiumin mocked me, making the dumbest face ever. i smacked his arm quite strongly. he flinched and glared at me, flicking my poor sweaty forehead once again.

"mianhe! mianhe! hajima!!" i yelled. shit, my forehead probably looked so red like i've hit a pole. xiumin stopped and laughed by himself. "that's not funny!" xiumin nodded playfully and comforted me.

"so, sehun, there are rumours going around that soon enough there will be a camping activity with partners...as a senior i can guarantee that this is 100% true in fact i lurked around the principal's office with luhan this morning." he whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

"and? i wont be included in this activity anyways." i said.

"you definitely will, trust me. i saw your name in the list...and your partner." he smirked and raised his eyebrows. at that moment, curiosity got the best of me. aish.

"who is it?" i asked, focusing on his upcoming words.

"its- find out sooner! this is gonna end so dramatic." xiumin teased. i begged for him to tell me quickly but he was too stubborn to not tell me...i gave up and endured the curiosity. "oh well, gotta go finish my proj-"

a really attractive guy with nice eyes cut his words off by yelling his name. "MINSEOK AH!!"

"I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME XIUMIN YOU DEERHEAD!!" "aish, jjinja im caught escaping...luhan's calling me gotta go! bye sehun!"

...luhan? i've never heard of him being xiumin's friend after all this time...perhaps a new friend? but he looks so handsome im envious of his looks.

-

honestly, i didn't even know what the hell i was still doing in school...i should've gone home by now. i knew yixing's detention time has ended so i bought him a snack from the vending machine. i thought i had no money left but turns out there was a random $2 somewhere deep inside my bag, since its never organized. somehow i felt bad for yixing, his detention time was too long even i haven't experienced that long enough. he must've been so hungry.

i waited for him infront of the school gate, trying to find any sign of him. i bought 3 snacks for him, i know i shouldn't act so nice towards him only this time but i felt his pity.

"what are you still doing here?" yixing asked blankly.

"don't ask. here." i handed him the snacks.

"what is this for?"

"for you. eat well, yixing." i said, avoiding eye contact so it wouldn't be awkward. i realized his tone was tired and helpless. his tie loosened revealing his chest, his rolled up sleeves and messy hair.

"no sehun, you dont have to do this. im not hungry." he said, giving the snacks back to me but i rejected them.

"are you crazy? you haven't eaten before that long ass detention. i didn't see you touch any food. you can't starve yourself you know that." i said sternly, i was worried for him. "eat well, you're skinny enough don't even try to get skinnier." i said softly. i would've bought him fries or burgers but the canteen was closed.

he just sighed heavily, opened the chips packaging and eating it slowly. "satisfied?" he asked. i smirked and opened the packaging more widely for him. he smiled and grinned, making eye contact with me for sure. "are you always this caring, sehun?"

"n-no...you just looked half dead in the classroom just now. i just did something to make you not look half dead okay im not caring at all." i stammered.

"whatever you say. thank you." he twitched a sweet smile. i tried to keep my poker face steady but he tested me. i smiled too but quickly controlled myself. "i promise i'll eat all these. i'll go now sehun, goodbye."

i didn't say goodbye back. it was never a good idea to say goodbye.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.2K 375 13
I'm original, I know. Lol.
1.9K 252 25
"When you're young, they assume you know nothing."
107K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...
40.3K 1.4K 16
Chanyeol and Baekhyun have already had an emotionally and sexually hard start but of course, college can't be perfect. College will bring drama for...