deprived | jung hoseok

By jindoesntsin

the most precious of flowers need many resources to survive but I guess she refused to give you enough you w... More

{ intro }
{ 01 }
{ 02 }
{ 03 }
{ 04 }
{ 05 }
{ 06 }
{ 07 }
{ 08 }
{ 09 }
{ 10 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ thank you }

{ 11 }

115 14 0
By jindoesntsin

Walking into lecture hall, I was met with quite a surprising sight.

There you were; in the middle of a cluster of excited friends and giggles and jokes constantly leaving your mouth. It was as if you were never gone.

Everyone adjusted to your sudden presence very quickly and continued on with their day.

"I had a really bad cold." I heard you say.

I grasped the top handle of my bag tighter and swiftly walked to a seat, not giving you even a glance until I sat down.

I watched as you laughed with your friends, the bags under your eyes remained, but the aura surrounding you was different.

It was bright like always, but this time, it was blinding, intimidating even. I couldn't put my finger on it. Everything you did was strained.

Did you finally resolve all your problems with her?

How could you have gotten better so quickly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.1K 3.4K 37
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...