Innocent romance (A maid sama...

By Violet_167

Misaki and Takumi are two strangers engaged to each other. They want to try to make this marriage work or is... More

-Prologue-
-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
- Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
- Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
- Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
Chapter 18
-Chapter 19-
- Chapter 20-
- Chapter 21-
- Chapter 22-
- Chapter 23-
- Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-

- Chapter 5 -

621 12 2
By Violet_167

Takumi had rushed over to Mei's apartment with hopes he could send her what she needed for work. He knew he at least should have told Misaki he was stepping out to go somewhere for a moment but he was in hurry and the thought of that didn't cross his mind till now. It was obvious this would trigger an argument between the two of them once he returned home. It might even be the biggest argument they ever had.

Mei's phone call was so sudden. He had made it known they shouldn't meet for the time being but he could not just sit there and let her lose a job. Hence why he was rushing to her apartment right now.

It was just for a moment but he wondered what Misaki would feel when she realized he had completely ditched her. Thinking back on it now he really shouldn't have done that. She was left all alone in that big house by herself. There was no one home besides Misaki. He didn't know why but he felt guilty.

"Just this once for Mei. It's for Mei."

He chanted this over and over again in his head so he would feel less guilty but it wasn't working. It was still on his mind.

"Dammit," He cursed smacking his hand down on the door of the car he was driving. Why did everything had to be so messed up?

He could not turn back time. Takumi had ditched Misaki for Mei as he should. Mei was the love of his life and if doing something for her meant he had to leave Misaki then he would do it. But for some reason, no matter how hard he tried to ignore it guilt was consuming his body.

..............

"Thank you so much," Mei beamed over the phone as Takumi had spent his time emailing her the work she left behind. Her job was now saved. "I can't thank you enough."

Takumi sighed resting back on a couch in Mei's apartment. After rushing all the way there he could finally rest as the deed was done.

"No problem."

"So will you be staying the night at my place even if I'm not there?" Mei questioned. She would prefer if he stayed there then go back to a place where another woman was staying. It was frustrating having you love to live with someone else. She wished this would all end soon.

"No I'll be going home," He answered wondering if she forgot when he said they should not meet for a while. "Don't you reme-"

"I know it's just- Never mind. Just know that I love you okay?" Mei said suddenly. She didn't know how to explain it to him. She just hopes she wasn't losing Takumi to another woman. Mei has been there the most when Takumi needed a shoulder to lean on. She couldn't just let him slip away by accidentally falling for someone else.

"I love you too. It's really late I need to go back to the house," He stated bidding her goodbye. Once he switched off his phone he took a deep breath running his hand through his hair.

"Now it's time to prepare for a battle. May God be with me as Misaki tries to kill me."

-Home-

When Takumi returned home to the house he and Misaki lived in, it was pretty dark. With the maids and other workers being gone the house seemed so empty. Like no one ever lived there. It felt like there was no happiest or no kind of feeling in the house.

"Misaki?" He called from the door. He gently closed the door as quietly as he could. "Misaki?" He called for her again but there was no answer.

He walked off towards the living room where he found her sitting alone.

"Misaki?" He questions a little confused as to why she was sitting in an almost very dark room.

"Takumi. Takumi. Takumi. I called for you when I was finished but I came out here there was no answer. Where did you go?" Misaki asked looking at him with a painful expression.

"I had to stop by-"

"You had to go somewhere and couldn't even tell me? Ah, I mean nothing to you since this engagement is strictly business right? I'm still human Takumi at least give me a heads up so I won't be disappointed," Misaki wanted to yell at him but it came out more like a whisper.

"I'm sorry I didn't think about that," He apologized wholeheartedly.

"You really are....." Misaki sighed palming her face in her hands.

It was then Takumi was able to see the multiple bruises on her hand.

"You're hurt," He said pointing down to her hands.

Misaki stopped and looked at her hands. "It's nothing. That comes along with not being able to cook."

Now he felt really bad. "Misaki I'm really and truly sorry-"

"Save it," She stopped him from continuing. "I just won't make the same mistake twice. I want to be alone for now since I have somethings to think about. Enjoy the rest of your evening slash night."

Takumi watched as Misaki sat up off the couch and walked away from him leaving him alone in the room just like he did to her.

-Walker Inc-

"What's with the long face Takumi?" Kuuga, a long time friend of Takumi asked.

Takumi glared at the man sitting before him. Why was he here now?

They had known each other from the time they were six because his family wanted him to mostly have friends with children of rich families. Kuuga was one of the only children who personally got to know Takumi outside the fact that he was rich.  He annoyed his way into Takumi's life. Although Takumi never really showed how thankful he was to have a friend like Kuuga, he cherished their friendship-

"Are you fighting with your wife again?" Kuuga questioned as he knew Misaki and Takumi didn't get along too well.

-even though Kuuga chose the wrong times to question him about things which make him angry.

Takumi sighed resting the documents he had in his hand on the desk.

"It's complicated," He rested back in his chair thinking about how much he argued with Misaki.

"Complicated isn't the best word. I'm afraid to visit you because-"

"Don't visit me-"

"It's not polite to interrupt someone Takumi," Kuuga smirked resting back on the comfy couch in Takumi's office.

"You just interrupted me," Takumi answered.

"Let's not have a speech on manners right now. Do you need help seducing women from the love doctor?" Kuuga said with a devious smile on his face. It was no hidden secret he fooled around with tons of women. Being a celebrity made it easy for him to pick up women.

"When you find the love doctor let me know," Takumi joked in return. "Besides I'm not looking to seduce her just to apologize to her."

This made Kuuga even more curious.

"Apologise?" He shook his head in disappointment. "Takumi when will you be nicer to women? You are only nice to Me-"

Kuuga stopped himself before he went any further. Mei was a tough subject to talk about especially considering the fact Kuuga never got along with her.

"What is the situation with Mei? Are you still seeing her? Di-"

"I told her we won't be meeting with each other for now," Takumi answered knowing what Kuuga was getting at.

"For now? Look Takumi I may not be the best person to give you relationship advice but if you are planning to break off your marriage then let Misaki know. Wouldn't it work better if you tell her?"

Takumi thought about doing that but he didn't know how well he trusted Misaki.

Kuuga shrugged not really caring. "I'm just trying to say don't lead on Misaki. You don't love her so why should you care if her feelings are hurt?"

"You know Kuuga just when I think you are about to tell me something positive I always get disappointed," Takumi sighed running his hand through his hair making it a little bit messy.

"Well unlike you I've never been in a serious relationship to know what positive thing to say."

"Don't worry. Misaki will leave me on her own terms before we can even get married. No one stays by my side for a long time except you and Mei but you two are special," Takumi explained sadly to his friend. "One day she will leave before you know it but for now I must apologize for what I did. I owe her that much for the pain I would cause in the future."

"What do you have to apologize for anyway?" Kuuga questioned as he didn't really know the reason why Misaki and Takumi were arguing again.

"You don't wanna know."

"Hmm.......why not give Misaki a try?" Kuuga suggested coming up with some sort of plan.

"What?!" Takumi almost exclaimed too loud. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"Test your love for Mei. Spend time with Misaki and get to know her if you don't eventually like her then you know you love Mei but if you develop feelings for her, maybe your love for Mei isn't as great as you think. That could also be the reason why you feel so guilty about Misaki. Isn't it great?" Kuuga mentally gave himself a pat on the back for his great idea.

"Test my love....."Takumi trailed off in deep thought. Maybe that wasn't a bad idea. Sometimes he did question how much he loved Mei but was Misaki the right person to test it with? "This is one of the greatest ideas you ever had. I need to enjoy this moment just in case you never have another great idea like this again."

"Yu-Hey!" Kuuga felt almost offended but sighed knowing it was sort of truth. He really never had the best advice for relationships. Maybe he was cursed.

-Home-

Misaki was sitting down in the kitchen having a glass of wine. She had finished work over an hour ago and came home because she had nothing else to do. She was still extremely pissed with Takumi but didn't want to stress about it for too long.

The door of their home could be heard opening then closing. She thought it was maybe a maid coming back inside. Why on earth did they need maids for? She looked back down at the book she had rested on the countertop and continued to read it.

"Omurice," A voice said suddenly causing her jump and scream a little. It was Takumi.

"What the hell was that for Takumi?"She asked trying to catch her breath.

"I like omurice. I don't particularly have a favorite food but I eat that a lot. I read any kind of books, I don't have a favorite drink nor hobby-"

"Wait wait slow down," Misaki stopped him trying to understand everything he was saying. "What is that for?"

"You wanted to get to know me so there it is. There's not much to learn about me. Let me start over. My name is Takumi Walker. I'm sorry for leaving you last night. And you are?"

"Misaki Ayuzawa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 322 15
Two friends agree to get engage but it's not your average couple. What happens when they're faking it?
61.3K 2.1K 25
Naruto has a wife and kids what if that was just a cover up? What if he was secretly married already to somebody else? what if Hinata wasn't the moth...
7.6K 419 11
OK so sorry that I deleted this book, I didn't realise people actually like it that much. Here is the description: (Sorry if it's crap.) Hinata final...
134K 4.4K 25
"π—œπ—¦π—‘'𝗧 π—œπ—§ 𝗙𝗨𝗑𝗑𝗬 𝗛𝗒π—ͺ π—’π—‘π—˜ π— π—œπ—¦π—§π—”π—žπ—˜ 𝗖𝗔𝗑 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—ž π—¬π—˜π—”π—₯𝗦 π—ͺ𝗒π—₯𝗧𝗛 𝗒𝗙 𝗧π—₯𝗨𝗦𝗧?" β€’ β€’ β€’ [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...