Best Books In Wattpad

By sweetbirdie

These are the books that I recommend you read. But this is only my opinion, maybe some books are not your typ... More

Vincent's Revival
Bad Boy Stole My Bra
The President's Daughter
I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls...Pitiful I Know
Bad Boy's Game
Falling For The Opposite
Tyler's Gem
She's With Me & Stay With Me
It All Started With An Apple
Cupid Calling Cupid
Trapped With An Arrogant Badass
Highschool Hit List
Hoodie Girl
The Invisible Best Friends
The Bad Boy Taught Me How To Fight
Crush On Mr. Bad Boy
Living With The Bad Boy
Silently Falling
Learning To Love Christmas

The Bad Boy And The Tomboy

1.8K 14 4
By sweetbirdie

Author: nikki20038

Macy Anderson is a seventeen year old teenager that plays soccer, hangs with the guys, can't stand girls-except her best friend Jasmine and doesn't know who Sam Cahill is. But when they unexpectedly meet it goes downhill and uphill from there. Sam Cahill is the guy that skips classes- has a British accent but can play a mean game of soccer? Not to mention his cocky attitude and magnetic charm towards all the girls but Macy doesn't seem to fall for that. He shows his moves and Macy sees a different guy under the leather exterior. With the occasional soccer, the guys, love and heart: Hazel is what he calls her. Jerk is what she calls him."I'm not exactly a bad boy. Sure I've been arrested a couple of times but I'm not a bad boy. Hell, I'm not even a player, love. I'm just Sam, Sam Cahill."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status:

My comment: This is a really good book, like seriously. Your heart is poor from this. It made me squeal like a lunatic! There is no such thing as streotypes in this book. So yeah, I don't really know how to express it. But read it!

Casts: Emma Watson (Macy Anderson) , Tom Welling (Sam/Samuel Cahill)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 327 148
bxb stories that i recommend !! none of the works are mine, credit goes to the owners
65.4K 5.3K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
24.1K 2K 27
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
2.3M 170K 43
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแŠแ€กแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท Royalแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ท แ€แ€„แ€บแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€ท" "แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€ธแ€ธ" Zawgyi "แ€€แ€บแ€ณแ€•แ€นแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€น แ€ฑแ€แ€ฌแ€นแ€แ€„แ€นแ€ฑแ€šแ€ฌแ€€แ€นแ€บแ€ฌแ€ธ...