The Cool Sister(Diabolik Love...

By Nqchristine18

What if Yui Komori isn't the only one who moves to the Sakamaki mansion and meet the bloodsucking Sakamaki br... More

Ren Hattori Bio
The Sakamaki Mansion
Something's Suspious Here....
The Sakamaki Brothers....
Getting Ready For Night School....
Fangirls(Great 😑).....
A Lazy Deadbeat Knows Well....
You Love Yui Do You?...
Annoucement!
Meet The Idol!
Rose Gardens...
The Finest Blood...
Get To Know You....
Reiji's Test...
Yui's Advice....
The Night When She Rises....
The Search Is On....
Aiko Braveheart...
Cordelia...
Defeat Cordelia and Richter!
Yui's Resurrection...
Trivia Time!
Nothing Has Changed....
The Mukami Brothers
Dangerous Night......
Yui's Gone?!
Search For Yui....
Suspicion....
New Story

Compromising Position....

5.3K 151 276
By Nqchristine18

Ren's POV:
After food prep is done and I became close friends with Kanato, my next class is gym where Subaru, Ayato, and Laito are in my class. However I have to hide my gender from other people not because of my real gender, but...I have a scar on my back.

Yeah ummm I can't explain it too detailed, but I'll make it shorter for you. It happens when I was little...after my parents are killed.....yeah depressing right? I can't go any further detail cuz that memory will come back and haunt me, but I'm okay now. So that's the reason why I'm changing my clothes privately because I don't want everybody to worry about me. It's only for the best for them to not know about the scar on my back.

Anyway back to gym after I changed into my gym uniform, the whole class are playing basketball which is Ayato's favorite game and....let's just say he's a cocky and competitive bastard when it comes to Subaru.....

"Goddamnit Ayato!"

"Ha! Too slow dumbass!"

"Grrrrr you son of a bitch!"

While Ayato and Subaru are competing against each other, all of us stood there with huge sweatdrops.

"Geez are they always this reckless?"

I asked sweatdropping by Ayato and Subaru's heated competition with Laito forming a huge smirk.

"Why wouldn't they? Besides, these two always get into each other's nerves."

"So basically they hate each other to the core."

I stated to Laito as he responded with a light nod and cheery smile.

"Yup!"

He grinned as I sighed at his optimistic tone, I decided to interfere with their bickering where I walked up to them and bonked them in the heads.

BONK! BONK!

"Cut it out you two!"

I scolded at them while both of them have big bumps on their heads.

"Ugghhh...."

Subaru groaned while rubbing his head.

"Oi do you have to hit me with your right arm?!"

Ayato shouted at me causing to formed a rock mark on my head.

"Oh then would you rather prefer to be hit with my left instead?"

I threatened them.

"HELL NO!"

They both yelled.

"Then stop fighting, geez you guys are such babies."

"Babies?!"

Subaru shouted.

"Hell naw Oresama ain't no baby, he is!"

"WHAT?!"

Both of them once of them exchanged glares, but bonked them again.

BONK! BONK!

"I told ya not to stop fighting didn't I?"

"Oh don't tell me what to do you dumbass blue eyed bitch!"

Ayato insulted which causes me to make a fake smile as my dark aura slowly appeared upon them.

***Ren's dark aura and Ayato sweatdropping on the left XDD^***

Nobody's POV:
While dark aura surrounds Ren and the gym, everybody is frighten by her dark and menacing aura with Subaru looking at Ayato in contempt.

"Oh you dead son."

Subaru stated frighten by her dark aura with Laito smirking at his brothers' reactions.

"Mhm things are getting down for rrrreeeeaaaalllll."

Laito slyly remarked as Laito watches his brothers about to get their asses kicked by Ren, she spoke to them darkly and menacingly.

"I'm sorry, what was that you said?"

"Uhhh you what, I'm just going to shut my and-"

"No, I heard you said something, so what is it? I'm all ears. What the hell did you just say?"

Ren then grabbed Ayato's shirt frightening by her dark aura and fake smile.

"Whoa! Whoa there Ren! This is getting too far! Let's all just calm down and-"

BOOM!

Ren then punched Ayato to the roof with his head stuck to the ceiling causing Laito to laugh his ass off who records the whole thing on his phone.

"Ahahahahaha!!! Wow that was awesome! I am so going to send this to Kanato and uploading this on YouTube!"

"Laito delete that."

"Ehhh?? Why?! Eh-"

Ren immediately shoot Laito with a dark glare at him.

"Would you rather to be stuck in the rooftop with Ayato then?"

She threatened with Laito sweatdropping.

"You what I changed my mind about the video...."

He said but then made a sly smirk.

"..For now..."

Then Ren sighed and her dark aura disappears.

"Anyway, I'm getting tired of this crap, Subaru get to ass up, we're playing one on one."

She ordered with Subaru rolling his eyes.

"Whatever let's get this over with."

Laito's POV:
While Sexy chan and Subaru are playing one on one of basketball, I stood there smirking when I come up with a brilliant idea.

"Heehee~ This might be fun."

I snickered waiting for the right moment to do it as I watched Subaru trying to retrieve the ball from Sexy chan, he stepped back a bit from my distance and that's when my plan starts where I quietly sneak up to him and shouted.

"GO GET EM SUBARU KUN!"

"Wha? Aah!"

I immediately pushed Subaru so hard towards Sexy chan where he landed on top of her.

Subaru's POV:
After that perverted bastard Laito pushed me towards Ren, I got flustered when I not only I accidentally got on top of her, but I kissed her as well.

"Gah!"

I immediately got up from the ground and covered my mouth with a huge blush on my face.

"S-Sorry Ren, I-I didn't mean to-"

"No...i-it's fine Subaru....."

Ren assured me with a light blush as Laito is over in the corner laughing like an idiot.

"Hahahaha omg that was great! You should've seen your faces you guys make! Ha! It was worth it! Hahahahahahaha!!!"

"Laito you bastard come here!!"

I then chase after Laito around the gym while Ren just sat there blushing.

"Nyaaaahhh!!! You can't catch me!"

"Damnit you hentai get back here!"

"Neeeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrrr!!!!!!!"

Laito then sticks his tongue out causing me to get even more pissed.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!"

I growled while chasing Laito around the gym, Ayato who is still has his head stuck on the ceiling has no idea what's going on down there.

"Oi can someone get me down from here?!?"

He asked impatiently with his head still stuck on the ceiling, but nobody can hear him cause I am too busy trying to beat Laito's stupid ass and Ren is just sitting there blushing like a tomato.

Nobody's POV:
Meanwhile at the outside of the gym, Kou Mukami is in the hallway watching and snickering at Subaru chasing Laito in the gym, but mostly he looks at the mysterious "man" with sly blue and red eyes and a cheeky smirk.

"Hmmmmm....this might get interesting....."

He smirked as he starts to take an interest with Ren Hattori, he can't wait to see her in theater next class....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 121 6
Iris BloodsWorth has a dilemma. Having just arrived from the demon realm, she goes to a giant night school in hopes of easing the ache in her chest t...
21.3K 797 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
433K 9.2K 17
What happens if Yui has a sister and comes to live with her? She knew her sister can't see anything and she always takes advantage of it. Meet Yukata...
92K 1.8K 9
Alice Komori is the adopted younger sister of Yui Komori. Alice is beautiful and very intelligent, but when someone ticks her off she can get quite r...