Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

TheKarmaCafe által

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... Több

(Part 2) Soulmates AU
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
And then I fainted.
Rumors
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh.
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

Soulmates AU (Lime)

33.3K 368 920
TheKarmaCafe által

(A/N: Alright my dudes, this be my terrifying lime fic. Don't hate me. <3<3 Also! I quoted from Yandere Simulator. If you can find it, BRAVO! If you don't know what YanSim is, then you should go check it out. (The developer is YandereDev, he has a YouTube channel and- you know what? This is irrelevant lol).

Anyway, try not to cringe too much ;D )

Everyone in the world was destined for someone. They all had a significant other. A soulmate. And these matches were never wrong. Divorce was unheard of. No one was ever lonely.

How could you tell who your soulmate was? A red string would connect your finger to theirs. Once you've both accepted each other completely, then the red string disappears. Should any problems come up, the red string appears again and you both find a solution and become partners again. All very nice, no?

Except...

I don't seem to have one. It devastated me. I wasn't meant to find love. My parents tried to comfort me, telling me that I will eventually find them anyway. But I could tell they were worried. This sort of thing was unheard of.

I frowned, lazily twisting my necklace around my fingers as I waited for the train to arrive at my station. Eventually it did, and I made my way towards my school. I heard around the school that a transfer student was coming in today. That's interesting.

Or, at least, I would think that if I actually cared. Without a soulmate, I felt as though life held no meaning. That there was no need to continue this boring life. This didn't mean that I wanted to end my life. No. Definitely not. But, I found myself isolated at times from others. They'd be gossiping about who they were destined to be with. I couldn't. I didn't have a string. I told myself that every day. A painful reminder of my seemingly eternal loneliness. People found it hard to approach me, as I showed no emotion. What was the point, anyway?

The bell rang. Students filed into their respective classrooms. Same boring thing every day. Teachers don't really call on me. They're uncomfortable around me. I can feel it.

I pay attention in class, and pour my heart and soul into my studies, but nothing else. I have no passion for anything. Just get a job, and survive until my time is up. The transfer student was supposedly supposed to come into our class, but never showed up.

Eventually, it came lunch time. I never felt comfortable in the lunchroom, but thankfully a group had allowed me to sit at their table out of pity. I never joined in conversation. Most thought I was mute, or at least that was the rumor going around. I attended my next class: PE. I knew what the teacher was doing. He abused the volleyball team, sexually harassed female students, spread rumors, etc. A couple of days ago, his interests focused on me. You'd think, with soulmates in the world, people like him wouldn't exist. Sadly, it wasn't so. But he's never gotten the chance to talk to me yet. Not until today, that is, seeing as it's my first gym class since I grabbed his attention.

"Hello, everyone. Our new transfer student finally decided to show up. But putting that aside," Kamoshida paused to nudge the transfer student to the class, "today we'll be focusing on kickball." As everyone shuffled into teams, I followed the left side, focusing my gaze on the new student. He had messy black hair and glasses that seemingly hid his eyes from this distance. I wondered what he was thinking. He looked up just in time to catch my gaze. My eyes widened, and I blushed in embarrassment. He looked down to his hand and then at me, before walking over to our team. As he neared me, he opened his mouth to speak, yet the voice that spoke wasn't his own.

"Kurusu. Please join the other team so it's even." Kamoshida said with a slightly hostile tone. Apparently I've already been claimed. "Kurusu", as our PE teacher so lovingly addressed him, wore a dismayed look, before walking over to the other side of the field.

I tuned out from the rest of the instruction, focusing my attention on Kurusu. I had yet to find out his first name. I suddenly felt very self-conscious in my gym uniform. The other girls filled the uniform out nicely, while I looked absolutely terrible in it. I still don't know why Kamoshida is behaving this way towards me, especially because I'm not very attractive.

Wait.

I've never felt the need to be attractive. Why do I feel that way now? Could Kurusu be... No, that'd be too good to be true. Nonetheless, I was intrigued by him. It's possible, right?

The game began, all students invested in the sport. I sighed and walked over to Kamoshida.

"Excuse me, sir. I twisted my ankle the other day, and was told not to exacerbate it. May I sit on the sidelines?" I asked politely, keeping all feeling out of my voice. I never really liked PE class, and so I made up excuses to get out of it sometimes.

He smirked, eyeing me up and down. I internally vomited. "Only if you'd like to make up the grade in another way." his grin widened.

I sighed, "Then I suppose I'll be playing, sir. Thank you for your consideration anyway." I turned around, leaving an irritated Kamoshida in my wake. I returned to my team and pretended to play the game.

Class ended, and my next class... was unimportant. My hand wrapped around a certain person's wrist, and I pulled them with me towards the girls' bathroom. Fortunately, my "victim" didn't seem to mind, as he voiced no complaints to my actions.

We reached the bathroom, and I dragged him into the nearest stall, locking it behind me. This bathroom was never used. A student had slipped on water and gotten a simple concussion. She then blew up the story, talking about how she was attacked by a ghost and that it haunted her every night. The rumor caught on like wildfire, and eventually it became common knowledge to stay away from it. Perfect for times such as these. I turned around and looked at my hostage.

"Hi. I'm Akira Kurusu, and... Why am I here exactly? Not that I'm complaining." he smiled sweetly, his brow furrowed in confusion. I blushed again, knowing what I would have to do.

Maybe it was just because I was desperate for a soulmate. Desperate to think that maybe, just maybe, it was him.

But, apparently your soulmate would give off a certain "spark" or feeling when you kissed. I hated forcing myself on him, so I decided to explain.

"Well, uh, actually, I don't know who my soulmate is, and I was wondering if you would be okay with me.. Kissing you?" I squeaked out the last part. The reality of my actions crashing down on me. Who on Earth would want to kiss someone they don't even know the name of? In a bathroom, nonetheless! Plus, he has his own soulmate. There's no point. I'm just desperate. I'm sure I'll be the laughing stock of school come tomorrow. Hell, maybe it'll happen today. I groaned and facepalmed. Why don't I think these things out?

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me as close to him as physically possible. I squealed in surprise, before looking up at him. Akira smirked down at me, the sweet demeanor from before having gone. He leaned down and brushed his nose against mine.

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" he laughed. Before I could even process what was happening, he was kissing me. Not a chaste kiss, not something he could easily be done with. No, his kiss was rough. He wasn't planning on letting me leave anytime soon.

And, frankly, I wasn't planning on leaving anyway.

I started kissing back on an instinctual whim, raising my hands up behind him to curl in his hair. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth, exploring everywhere he could, trying to memorize every part of me. I did the same back, our tongues fighting for dominance. My entire body tingled with a sense of belonging. Of need. Lust. Love. Is this what people meant by a "spark"?

Eventually, he parted from me, needing air. A string of saliva connected our panting mouths. He gave me a long, lustful look, before leaning down to my neck and kissing it. I bit my lip. Is this even okay? I mean- My thoughts were cut off when he suddenly started aggressively sucking. I gasped and arched towards him, my body reacting on its own. Apparently this was the right reaction, as he excitedly continued in pleasuring me, leaving trails of kisses on my neck and collarbone. His lips returned to mine, and I slipped my hands up his shirt, tracing his chest with my fingers. He growled into my mouth and pushed me up against the wall. I was at his height now. My legs wrapped around him, wanting him as close to me as possible.

"Much better." he said before continuing to french kiss me. His hands propped up my ass against the wall, and he squeezed every now and then, eliciting squeaks from me. My breasts swelled with desire, pushing against his chest. My entire body felt hot. For the first time I felt something. A strong desire. A longing. A yearning. A craving.

A loud slam came from the other side of the stall. The sound of the door being slammed open. My newfound soulmate gently placed me back down, his arm protectively around my waist, not letting me get too far away from him.

"WHO'S IN HERE?!" an angry voice yelled. Wait... I recognize that voice. Kamoshida?!

He kicked open the first stall. Then the second. Third, fourth, etc. Feet stomped over to our stall, and we waited with bated breath to see what he'd do. He kicked it open, but before I could see his face, I felt myself being picked up. In the blink of an eye, we were in the spacious vent above. I looked down to see Kamoshida furiously rake a hand through his hair, before leaving the restroom.

My eyes shifted to my soulmate. He looked back at me and smiled. "Would you like to continue the fun elsewhere?" I blushed a deep red before nodding sheepishly.

~le wibbly wobbly timey wimey time skip~

Akira and I lay entwined in his bed, happy to have finally found each other. He had fallen asleep, but I was still revelling in the fact that I did have a soulmate. And that he did exist, I reflected on why I couldn't see my string. I had assumed it was because I wasn't worthy of a soulmate. Not good enough. But really, it was just because I hadn't accepted love into my heart. I thought that I was meant to be lonely, and thus never saw it. But now, after meeting Akira and falling in love with him, it's appeared. And I know now that I was meant for him, and he was meant for me. I stared at the red string tied around my finger, and faintly smiled, admiring it. It started to fade away, but it didn't matter. I had all I needed right here.

Although, the way we fell in love was probably much different than how others' did.

A/N: Oh Merlin, I might have to go get some holy water. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but geez, that stuff is harder to write than read, lemme tell ya. Hopefully I wrote this right. If not, I'm really really sorry. 

I'll be doing some fluff next. AND I haven't featured Akira as Joker yet. Or the Phantom Thieves in palaces/Mementos at ALL. I'll have to do that. Soon, my pretties, soon~

ANYWHO thank you so much for reading. Sorry if it didn't exactly live up to expectations, but.... I am writing this at like four in the morning.

Haha..

I totally didn't stay up all night trying to learn how to write smut... (read: I did)

Thanks again, and be sure to comment~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.6K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...
403 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
204K 4.2K 23
like my haikyuu!! one-shots but for prettier and more gay boys + a different anime. 💦💦💦 requests; closed >_< i write fluff, angst, headcanon...
114K 2K 35
One shots from 2k to 4k words One shot book MuiTan / TanMui only Angst / fluff !!suggestions closed!! Re-reading my old one shots is pain- if you wan...