The Cool Sister(Diabolik Love...

By Nqchristine18

What if Yui Komori isn't the only one who moves to the Sakamaki mansion and meet the bloodsucking Sakamaki br... More

Ren Hattori Bio
The Sakamaki Mansion
Something's Suspious Here....
The Sakamaki Brothers....
Getting Ready For Night School....
Fangirls(Great 😑).....
A Lazy Deadbeat Knows Well....
You Love Yui Do You?...
Compromising Position....
Meet The Idol!
Rose Gardens...
The Finest Blood...
Get To Know You....
Reiji's Test...
Yui's Advice....
The Night When She Rises....
The Search Is On....
Aiko Braveheart...
Cordelia...
Defeat Cordelia and Richter!
Yui's Resurrection...
Trivia Time!
Nothing Has Changed....
The Mukami Brothers
Dangerous Night......
Yui's Gone?!
Search For Yui....
Suspicion....
New Story

Annoucement!

4.3K 66 30
By Nqchristine18

Hey guys it's Christine, the author of the wonderful and lovely book called The Cool Sister and I hope all of you enjoyed my last chapter today, but I have a few announcements today and this might ring a bell to all of y'all, so I'm just going to say it. This fanfic is indeed inspired by the anime called Ouran High School Host Club and the OC is based on the main heroine herself named Haruhi Fujioka even though they don't have he same hobbies, they both have similar characterizations and personalities. So that's my first announcement.

The second announcement is that today I will let you guys have any requests and I mean ANYTHING you want, but I'm only opening requests just for this fanfic not the other fanfics that I wrote, so if you guys have any requests for me, then leave comments below and I will read it and do the request for you. Anyway that's all for today and I'll see you in the next chapter bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 121 6
Iris BloodsWorth has a dilemma. Having just arrived from the demon realm, she goes to a giant night school in hopes of easing the ache in her chest t...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
223K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...
171K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...