Don't fall for your teacher

By Lachrym0se

" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he s... More

Don't fall for your teacher
Eric Green
Daydreaming in class
Notes in the locker
Shopping spree
Helping out = More bonding time... But so much for that
Party time!
Detention
Encouragement
Fun time at Eric's
The fun begins
Then it gets ugly
Kicked out
Warning, you might cry
Moving in
Secrets out
Phone call
He's drunk
Being the mother
Knowing the truth
Epilogue

Getting in trouble

12.4K 210 16
By Lachrym0se

On Monday morning I woke up with a minor headache. I grumbled and dragged myself out of bed. I shouldn't have drunken anything the other night. I rubbed my temple then got changed. I applied some makeup for once and brushed my hair quickly. I wanted to look super good today.

-----

After getting to school I met up with Kate and Amy.

" What happened to you last night?" Kate asked.

" Nothing. I just danced with Eric and that was it." I said simply. I rubbed my head again. Geez, this headache was such a pain.

" Come on," Amy persisted. " You must have done something more than that. Did you kiss?"

They both noticed my change in demeanor. And gasped, their eyes wide. " Are you kidding me?!" Kate cried, grabbing my arm. " What was it like?"

" Shhh," I said. " We are at school, you know and I have a headache."

They both instantly went quiet, waiting for my response. I knew they weren't going to let it go.

I sighed wistfully. " It was amazing."

Amy and Kate squealed and hugged me. " Was it romantic?" Kate asked as I started walking to my locker.

I grinned despite my headache. I couldn't stay Tim and tired around them for long. Their energy started to rub off on me. " It was in the bathroom," I said. " REAL romantic." I said sarcastically.

They laughed with me as I walked to my locker. " Do ya think you will hook up?" Amy asked, leaning against the wall when I stopped to get my books.

I shrugged. " Probably not. Even though he's pretty laid back I think that he's scared we would get caught.."

Kate laughed. " Nah, Eric wouldn't care about that once he gets to know you better."

We all got our books. Amy suddenly shot up.

" We could find out of he likes you!" she said enthusiastically.

I laughed. " And how are you planning to do that?"

Amy shrugged then. " We could just spy, I suppose."

" We're seventeen, not five!" Kate grimaced. " I'm not spying on my teacher in public."

" I will." Amy said, sticking out her tongue at Kate. Kate simply rolled her eyes. " Fine." she said.

I giggled at them acting like kids, then started walking to our class. On Monday we had English as our first class so we headed to our English class.

We both walked inside to see Samantha on one of the front desks, giggling at something Eric had said. She turned around as soon as she saw us walk into the classroom and she jumped off casually, showing a little more leg that needed. I clenched my fists behind my back.

" Hello Samantha," I said behind gritted teeth.

" What?" she asked innocently when she saw my face expression. I ignored her and took a seat. Eric was in a black hoodie and jeans. I looked up at him shyly behind my hair. He saw me looking and smiled back before quickly looking away again like he was ashamed. I felt stupid. Why was I flirting with my teacher? I sighed and looked down at my hands. Once everyone had walked in, Eric started the lesson.

He started talking about a book that we had meant to read over the weekend but I had forgotten to. I had no idea what he was talking about for the story but since I hadn't read it I just took out my cell phone and texted under the table.

About twenty minutes later, I hear someone clear their throat beside me. I jumped and looked up to see it was Eric. " Par-Pardon?" I stammered.

" Your essay on the story?" he asked, holding out his hand to get the paper. I started up at him, trying to get the courage to tell him I hadn't done it. My eyes connected with his pale icy blue eyes and and I stared longingly at them. I looked down at my lap and saw my cellphone in my hand.

" Texting in class?" he asked, raising one eyebrow. I blushed.

" Sorry." I mumbled and went to put it away.

" I will have that for the rest of the lesson, thank you." he said, and my eyes widened in shock.

" Surely you don't mean that?" I asked, but he nodded. " I do." he said shortly, and I grudgingly passed to him.

" Now your essay?" he asked.

Crap. I saw the whole class watching me.

"I-I don't have it." I finally said.

Eric shook his head disapprovingly. " I expected more from you Georgia," he said finally.

I looked back up to him, his blonde hair swept across his face.

" I'm sorry." I murmured. " It won't happen again."

" It won't." he agreed. " And to make sure you're serious about that, you have detention with me after school."

I gasped. Was he serious? I saw his sexy expression which was filled with disappointment and I realized he was.

"Okay." I said, looking down at my lap.

He nodded, then continued to the next student for their essay. I can't believe I had just gotten detention from my teacher I had kissed a couple of nights before. I felt stupid that I couldn't do a simple essay and I tried to listen to him for the rest of the lesson to make up for it but I kept getting lost in his light blue eyes.

The bell rang, and the students shuffled out while I walked up to his desk. " My phone?" I asked and he nodded.

" Here you go." He passed it to me. " Make sure I don't see you with it again."

" You won't." I said. I turned to walk away.

" Remember you have detention." he reminded me. I sighed and nodded. Nobody was in the room now, and he walked out from behind his desk then put his hand on my chin, pulling my head up so I was facing him.

His hand felt so gentle on my chin and I felt my knees weaken.

" Georgia, you must know I'm not picking on you. You are my student and I can't let you off the hook in front of everyone even if I want to." he said, then sighed. " I'm sorry about the other night. I shouldn't have let it happen."

I felt my heart sink. " So, you are saying you regret it?" I asked. " You don't like me that way?"

He shook his head vigorously. " No, I don't regret it." he said. " I just feel like this is wrong."

He paused, then kept talking. " The first time you walked into my classroom, I felt my heart soar. Just at the sight of you I fell in love. I am willing to risk my job to be with you but it would be hard. For both of us. I wouldn't be your average boyfriend and I want you to just have a normal teenage life." he said finally, letting out his breath. I was amazed at what he just said. I was speechless and I was scared if I tried to talk it would just be a jumble of words.

"I-I don't want a normal teenage life, Eric." I finally whispered. " I just want you."

His grin was huge after I said that. He let go of my chin even though I wished his hand was still touching it.

He looked up at the clock and swore. " You should be in class now," he said, ushering me out of the room.

" My students will be here soon."

I nodded then walked out, feeling like I was walking on air. I couldn't believe it. Eric did like me! He did want to be with me!

I skipped into my next class with a huge goofy grin on my face. Amy looked at me and knew something had happened. She gave me a thumbs up and Kate mouthed " tell us later"

I nodded and sat beside them. I leaned in and whispered to Amy " You don't need to spy on Eric now." I said happily. " I got the answer I was looking for."

A/N: I just got a great idea while reading this, so please comment on this idea and tell me your opinions!! I think after this story I will write one about either Kate or Amy (I will choose one of them and then once their story is written I'll write another about the other girl) so one of them can go to collage and HATE her teacher yet they still manage to hook up and the other story about the other girl can be about her getting a tutor and she will go to his house each afternoon to get taught but he has a friend there who thinks she's hot... And it starts to get exciting! What do you think of the ideas? Haha what one should I start on first if I end up writing it?

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Please vote fan or comment it means a lot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.6K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...
667K 18.1K 34
I do not in any way condone relationships with a teacher. I was very young when writing this but I know people like it so I'll post it again. I'm sor...
3.9K 103 19
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...