detention | pjh

נכתב על ידי jvehyun

- "I'm glad we met in detention." started: June.8.2017 ended: August.4.2017 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 5.18.1... עוד

1 | my name
2 | you
3 | idiot
4 | detention lessons
5 | bae that jin
6 | don't
7 | misunderstanding
8 | not a date
9 | urgent news
10 | hold my hand
11 | extra practice
12 | puppies & arin
13 | weird
14 | small confession
15 | silent admirations
16 | cuckoo-clock heart
17 | i saw
18 | since when
19 | friends
20 | something
21 | euiwoong
23 | you're cute
24 | sleep talking
25 | dream
26 | him
27 | just one day
28 | perfect
29 | dance
30 | d-day
.°(ಗдಗ。)°.

22 | the way you are

2.3K 127 63
נכתב על ידי jvehyun

Author's Note: YALL DROPPED JIHOON SO FAST OH MY GOSGDHFGG AS SOON AS EUIWOONG CAME IN YALL WERE LIKE
"JIHOON WHO??" IM CRYIGHCG

He's a cutie tho so i understand :'). I DONT KNOW IF YALL CAN TELL OR NOT BUT IM A YUEHUA STAN AFFF. Okay back to the story

Jihoon's POV

Arin didn't have anyone in detention again today, so we just decided to walk to her house. But- BOY it was so fricken awkward. I was so ready to ask her about Euiwoong, but I completely forgot that me and Arin basically fought this morning.

She was walking a good yard away from in front of me. I sped up my pace a bit so I could walk beside her. She noticed me but didn't say anything, so I tried to break the ice.

"So um... Hyungseop and I talked about what happened today and we're cool now," I say. Arin's eyes lights up as she looks at me, "really? Thats great!" she says, enthusiastically. Oh wow so, all she needed was for me and Hyungseop to talk things out if I didn't want her to ignore me? I don't understand giRls.

"Uh, yeah I guess?" I say, scratching the back of my head as we walked. We walked side by side, very closely. The back of my hand grazed hers and I felt a rush run up my arm, but shook it off. Arin wanted to forget about Jinyoung so we didn't need lessons which means no more holding hands. /sheds tear/ /jk/

Speaking of forgetting about Jinyoung-

"Arin, do you know a kid named Euiwoong? In our grade?" I asked her. She nodded and looked up at me, "he's in my home room class, why?"

"I heard he's really amazing-"

"Yeah, Euiwoong is so cool! He's younger than us by two years but he's so smart. He's even on the basketball and soccer team but he's good at other sports too. Not to mention, he also has abs-"

"Okay- why does everyone know he has abs?" I ask. I was kind of surprised Arin knew this much about him though. I didn't even have to spout out amazing facts about him to her to get her to like him because she already knew most of the facts- even facts I didn't know.

We reach her house and we stop walking so she can open the gate.

"Everyone knows he has abs because his shirt accidentally ripped during the school classroom volleyball tournament last year. He was on my team. He dived for the ball, on the sand, and his shirt ripped open. So, he played shirtless," Arin says, walking through the gate. I followed close behind her and shut the gate myself. I waited for her to open her house door.

"I'm not complaining though, he has some nice abs," Arin kept talking. I felt kinda annoyed because she went on and on about how nice his abs were and I'm just here like, I don't have abs and I'm two years older than him...

Should I go to the gym? What exercises do I even do to get abs?

"Hey," Arin says, her hand on the door knob.

"Hm?" I ask her. She gives me a concerned look, "you okay? You look kinda... sad?" she says.

I look sad? Am I sad? I do not think so.

"No, I'm good. Just open the door, I miss Apricot," I say, changing the subject.

Apricot chose to sit on Arin's lap today while I just had to deal with sitting next to Arin just so I could pet Apricot. Arin and I didn't speak for about ten minutes of just sitting there. But then, she placed a hand on my arm. I looked at her and met her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked her, not looking away.

"Are you okay? You look depressed about something," Arin says. Okay maybe, it was a little bit true. I came here today ready to set Arin up with a guy I didn't even know, but then hearing her describe how great he was when I didn't even ask kind of upset me.

"It's nothing," I say, smiling at her. I looked back down at Apricot and continued to pet her. I felt inferior to Euiwoong for some reason. This kid was younger than me, in a higher class than me, and had a supposedly nice body. Apparently even guys are gAy for him, such as Hyungseop, but anyways-

"Jihoon," Arin whines, "what is wrong? Imma keep asking so don't you dare say nothing," she warns. I look at her and sigh.

"Is that Euiwoong kid better than me?" I asked her. She gives me a confused look, "what do you mean?" I look away and stop petting Apricot, folding my hands onto my lap.

"Ya know like... Everybody was saying he's so cool and smart and stuff... And that he has abs too. I'm not as smart as him and I don't have abs nor am I good at sports. I don't even know why I'm jealous right now. Maybe because he's better than me and I don't even know him?" I say. I felt something on my shoulder. I turned to look and found that Arin was laying on it.

"You don't have to be jealous of Euiwoong, Jihoon. Euiwoong is better than you at many things, that's very true-"

"Hey," I say to her. She moves her head off my shoulder and looks at me with a smile. I felt like I was going to melt at how cute she was-

"I'm kidding~" She says.

The next thing Arin did shocked me even more.

She cupped my cheeks with her hands and squished my face.

"What are you-"

"Jihoon, listen to me little boy. You are cute and smart and though you can't play sports nor do you have abs, you are fine just the way you are!" she says.

She gives me a smile before removing her hands from my face. She looks back down at the cat and pets it while I was busy calming my heart.

I could feel it beating rapidly inside my chest. I knew my face was probably red by now too...

Though I smiled, at the kind words she gave me and the sudden contact. It was short but nice.

And it made me think twice about setting her up with Euiwoong.

Author's Note:

BITCCHHH IM SHOOKTTTT. DO YALL EVEN SEE THIS. MI PELUCA HA VOLADOOODNAJDJ (my wig has flown.) (aka my favorite sentence in spanish) but DJJAXHHSJSHDHDSHSHAH okay imma stop now.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 6K 38
******************************* "WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT?" "You." "In your bed? Impossible." "You can take your time." *******************************...
90.5K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...
73.5K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...