Quotes and Reality Of Life.T...

By wordoftruth

Quotes and Daily Life Reality. More

Are you hiding something ?(w.o.t)
I Am Only Me.(w.o.t)
What are you feeling right now ?(w.o.t)
You Are Precious.(w.o.t)
Its easy to judge .(w.o.t)
Judge.(w.o.t)
Don't play to hurt others.(w.o.t)
Be kind with yourself.(w.o.t)
Little At A Time.(w.o.t)
Difference between being spiritual and religious. (w.o.t)
Lacking the essential. (w..o.t)
Don't be afraid don't panick. (w.o.t)
As gentle as the morning breeze. (w.o.t)
Inner silence. (w.o.t)
The Joy Of A Forgiven Soul. (w.o.t)
Stay Still .(w.o.t)
Little princess.(w.o.t)
Life Is Beautiful. (w.o t) .

Don't be afraid don't panick when things is happening slowly for you. (w.o.t)

24 1 1
By wordoftruth

Life is a school journey full of surprise some are pleasant ones while others you have to work on it to be able to get the best of it but in all circumstance praise God either you get success instantly or little by little.

It's a procedure and no one can stop the success God has plan for you.The blessing that God kept in store for you has your name written on it.

Be sure you will get what's yours in due time .In the meantime celebrate him with a sincere heart praise him ;nothing happen by chance there's a work behind every successful person.

Not by power not by might but by my spirit says the lord. Ask God to open doors for you :he hears when you pray he will answer.

Praise God in every circumstance either good or bad ,in sadness or in joy give him praise lift his name up and bring song of celebration before his throne.

None knows what God has in store for you;he will do what no hear has hear and no eyes has heard.

Let your joy be heard ,joy and happiness has the ability to lift sadness and it has the power to unlock situation that has been block in your life.Be happy with what you have be thankful to God for everything he is doing in your life.

When God will see that you are thankful for the little blessing he will bless you in abundance till it overflows in your life.
God is a good God he cares about you and want the best for your life :he is your creator ,your father he knows your need and he want to bless you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 341 39
Hello everyone, here I will be posting all the poems which I write. Not any particular genre, but I hope you all like it. I am not a proper poet, bu...
19.9K 833 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
8.8K 710 53
"I know I'm sunk deep to this point To the point where I'm drowned Into this bowl of honey I feel I feel like there's no other way out" A collectio...