Love island

Od Earth2HM

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY Since I was 14 years old I've benefit having hot reckless casual sex with a guy named N... Viac

Joker Orgasms
Team Ecstasy
Homophobic Vending Machines
Read my lips ... F-u-c-k y-o-u
Sign you love me
Authors Note
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Hit me with that dildo one more time!
From Justin To Kelly
Can We Have Sex... Or Nah?

Next period ,First Elimination

75.2K 896 174
Od Earth2HM

2 weeks later

Nate's P.O.V

"Touch em' again, and your next period will be coming out of your face!" Miana shouted to Mona as I dragged her back by her waist, scrunching up my nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Mona laid on the ground, rolling around in agony as I tried to drag Miana to our yacht.

I prayed that we didn't get eliminated tonight.

*Earlier that day*

"Give it to me!" Miana shouted at me. "I'm so fucking wet! Give it to me now" Mia shouted.

"Back off Mia, the umberellas mine!" I said, laughing as I ran to the yacht without her.

It was around 8 am, and I wanted to take Mia on a ride around the Islands before we got back for the couple games and then the first elimination. Yes, I was dreading it because, the only thing me and Mia had done since we had been there was fight and fuck. I'm not sure if thats love. I love Mia though, she's just too stupid to see it. Sometimes I wonder if she needs space to see if she'll miss me while I'm gone. Anyway, today was our first elimination and I had to make sure that they thought that we were in love. We needed that money.

-Mia's POV

I'm pissed off, but not because of obvious fuckin' reasons. I had a dream about a little girl I know I could never have!

And I'm walking in the rain!

*DREAM*

I watched as the little girl sat at the island eating cereal, watching Dora the explorer.

"Say map," Dora commanded.

"Map," I heard Niana say, moving her long, curly, black hair out of her hazel eyes with a small, tanned hand. She took another spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

Niana?

"Louder! Say Map!" persisted little Boots.

"Fucking map!" Nia shouted while knocking her bowl of cereal to the ground.

"Niana!" I shouted. "Watch your mouth! Is Dora making you do things you dont wanna do Nia-Bear?"

An older Nathan cooed "Baby thats peer-pressure, just say no," he said with a large smile.

What the fuck? Peer pressure? Dora and Boots?

She waved her hand to me dismissively. "Sorry Moma." Oh, now you notice me?

Moma? Mom? Mother.... Omg, I'm a birth-giver!!

*End of dream*

I popped out of bed, head butting Nate, because he was 'oh-so-casually' leaning over me while I slept, like the pervert he was!

And he thought I was PMS-ing...he could suck my di-

Nate's POV

I watched as Mia got on the boat, soaking wet. Her purple dress clung to her body like a second skin, making me jealous.

"Bitch!" she shouted at me.

I looked at her, a little shocked, but my eyes held - untamed and amused.

"Hoe!" I retorted.

"Dick!"

"Pussy!"

"Asshole!"

"Tramp!"

"Trick!"

"Dike!"

"Fag!"

"Slut!"

"Yo momma!"

"What's up?" She said throwing her arms up in the air.

"Baby, don't beat my monkey-ass... Let me love you!" I cried dramatically. I just wanted her to smile at that moment. You never know how a Mexican's gonna react when they're pissed. (No I'm not racist, I hope that offends no one!!)

"Shut the fudge up. I'm taking a shower!" she stated, and stormed into the bathroom. About a minute or so later I heard the shower start up.

We had been circling the islands for about an hour, and she was still pissed, and in a bath robe with wet curls going down to her sides.

I turned up the radio and Drake's 'Motto' came on the radio and I started rapping the wrong words.

"Nigga you a homo, you already know though. Hoes only blow OGs, thats the motto, nigga HOBO! And I'm about it err'day, err'day, err'day, I'm about to hit a bitch, nigga. I 'ont really play err'day err'day, fuck what watt(pad) hoes have to say, can't see 'em cuz my dick is all up in the way, real nigga what's up?"

By the end of my rap Mia was rolling around clutching her stomach and laughing her butt - off it was hilarious. She let go of her robe and it opened, causing her breasts to come out. I felt a stir in my pants.

I walked over to her, about to cover her up. I reached down and pulled her robe back in place, causing her to moan as my finger swept across her nipple.

She looked at me lustfully; and that's how I ended up on the bed, naked, with her trying to rape me like a sex addict on Jerry Springer. She was kissing down my chest, giving me time to breathe.

She kissed down to my hips and then bit me roughly, making me grab hold of her hair and thrust my hips. She took my shaft into her hand and began stroking it. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as I let her do herself.

She took me into her mouth and I could barely contain myself. She started deep throating me and moaning against my dick, making little hums go all through my body. This was for her. I moved her head and pulled her up to me and began kissing her thourouly. She didn't notice as I picked her legs up and wrapped them around my waist.

I laid her down once we got out into the pouring rain, and then I thrust into her as hard far and deep as I could. She winced in pain at first but then she started to buck wildy. Shuddering and scratching my back and biting my face. I pumped into her relentlessly. She was so tight around me. My climax was coming but I wouldn't stop, even though she had reached hers 3 times already, I wouldnt stop until she begged me.

"Oh god, Nate - stop!" she begged. "No more," she panted as she pleaded me with her eyes.

But I kept going until I came twice and by that time she was asleep.

And she said 'I don't hit her G-spot anymore' and that 'I don't make her scream for more, as I did in high school'. She was right, I didn't hit her G-spot anymore. I hammered on it. I didn't make her scream for more...I made her beg me to stop.

*Later that day*

We had just finished the couple activities, which consisted us in playing a relay race with eggs in our mouths to the other and who had the most romantic kiss. We won both, so we were safe from the next elimination.

"Nate, she's never gonna love you. Just one kiss," Mona persuaded.

I gave in. She was right, she never was gonna love me.

I kissed Mona and we were kissing for about 15 minutes, when I felt a hand tug my arm, making me turn around I turned to see a pissed-looking Miana... I didnt get a good view because she fist-punched my eye and then cracked my nose.

I had to be on the ground, groaning, for about 2 minutes before getting up and grabbing Miana off Mona....

"Touch 'im again and your next period will be coming out of your face!" Miana shouted to Mona as I dragged her back by her waist, scrunching up my nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Mona lay on the ground, rolling around in agony as I tried to drag Miana to our yacht.

I prayed that we didnt get eliminated tonight.

I dragged her all the way back to the Island. She stormed out of my arms, not saying a word to me as she left, making my chest scream painfuly.

"Mia-"

"Shut the fuck up you, you inconsiderate piece of rat's ass!" She shouted, still not turning around to look at me. I didnt want to see the hurt in her eyes.

But that didn't stop my anger from sparking. "Why do you care so much, anyway?"

She opened the door and turned to me. "Because I love you!" she whispered, as a tear fell from her eye.

She whiped it roughly. "Find somewhere else to sleep tonight!" She snapped, then slammed the door closed.

Is it wrong that even through all that, the only thing I could do was smile at the fact that she loved me, and cringe because of how salty Mona's mouth was...?

Mona and Jason were eliminated that night. I'm not sure why it wasn't me.

*****************************************

Hey its harms again 60 votes and you get an upload :) Im sorry if this chapter stunk

So i have a game for you guys ....

Who's line is this?

"I Love that thing you do when you dont text me back. Gah. Adorable"

A-Mia

B-Nathans

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.7K 45 34
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
18.3K 371 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
893K 22.2K 42
"Look I don't want you, I don't need you, never have and never will so just stay away from me and I'll stay away from you" He growled as he pushed me...
2.6K 90 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...