My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

By dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... More

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 14

11.6K 640 229
By dianexagnes

Hi!

I made a My Fairytale playlist with songs that fit the Larry plot in this story. The songs are arranged in the storyline order, so if you don't want to know anything about the plot, I wouldn't recommend you to listen to it. Anyway, you can't know for sure if each song is in Harry's or Louis' POV until you read it. If you want to listen to it, link's in the comments :)

Feedback is very welcome! I love reading what you have to say!

----------

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. So are you together now?" Liam was smiling widely and was very amused by his cousin's love life.

"I mean, he kissed me, but don't even know if he meant it. Like, what if it was just an impulse of the moment? After all, he was the one who ran when Niall and Zayn came,"

"What do you mean he didn't mean it? This doesn't sound like an impulse at all to me. He was the one to kiss you, right?"

"Yeah, but then he backed up and..."

"And when you kissed him, he didn't do anything to stop you. And by the detailed description you gave me; thank you very much for that mental image, by the way, won't be able to get it out of my head in a while" Liam said, frowning and Louis chuckled "Well, it looks to me that he didn't want you to stop,"

Louis sighed and didn't say anything.

"What have you two talked about?" Liam asked.

"Umm, not much" Louis scratched the back of his head "I've pretty much haven't left the room all weekend, so I haven't seen him,"

"You mean you haven't left the flat?"

"No, I mean my room," Louis embarrassingly admitted.

"What?"

"Yesterday I woke up with the worst hangover ever, and today I'm doing homework. I've obviously gotten out to go to the bathroom and eat something," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Louis William of York, you go there, talk to him and figure this out," Liam ordered.

"Yeah, I will. Tomorrow in class, maybe. Probably not,"

"Louis," Liam scolded him.

"I'm scared," he whispered, chuckling afterwards not wanting to show the tension he felt.

A soft smile appeared on Liam's face "Louis, just because you don't know what's going to happen, you're not going to let something as great as this passes by, right? That's not the Louis I know,"

"Okay," Louis gave up "I'll talk to him,"

Suddenly Liam's face lit up "We're going to Australia!"

"What? When? Who are we?" Louis asked, completely forgetting about Harry.

Liam chuckled "Me, my parents, your parents, and I'm not sure if Helen's going, but Georgie's definitely not going," Liam counted with his fingers as he spoke.

"You mean I won't go?" Louis frowned "Why are you going, anyway?"

"There's this ceremony. New prime minister or something. It's in two weeks, talk to your dad and see if you can come. We could really use some surfing time, mate," Liam could already feel the sand and taste the salt of the sea. Being royals had its perks, traveling and visiting places at its finest was definitely one of them.

Louis snorted "Sure as hell I'll talk to him. So, see you in two weeks, Leeyum,"

 *

"Dad... Dad, listen to me..." Louis sighed, one hand sticking his phone to his ear, and the other hand trying to open a bag of popcorn "... I think I should go, people will jump into wrong conclusions if I don't show up at the event..." Louis shut his eyes tight when his dad replied "Dad...  No, it's not just the surfing, I'll go to the ceremony as well," the popcorn started to pop inside the microwave "...Okay... Yeah, I get it... Okay, but you promise me you'll let me go on winter break?... Okay. I love you too... Bye,"

Just when he hung up, he heard Niall yelled "I can smell popcorn!"

Louis laughed.

"Oh, it's you, Lou. Felt like leaving your cavern?" Niall said when he reached the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm done with my homework," Louis put the popcorn in a bowl "I'm watching a movie. Care to join me?"

They spent the rest of the night watching movies, but Louis mind was more occupied thinking of how on Earth he was going to talk to Harry.

 *

Daniel saw a very moody Louis sat down beside him. He just dropped his stuff on the floor and sat without saying hi.

To be honest Daniel was worried. They would usually exchange a text or two the days they didn't see each other, and they didn't talk all weekend. Was Louis mad about the moved he made? To him, it didn't look like Louis minded it. But thinking about it, why would Louis want anything to do with him? Had he ruined their friendship? He wouldn't have sat beside him if he was that mad, would he?

Louis interrupted his thoughts "Do you happen to have last lecture's notes? I think I lost them,"

Daniel tried to act normal. "Hello to you too, Louis," he joked

Louis smiled "Sorry. Hi, Dan. It's just, I'm a bit down because of some family stuff,"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope everything turns out right," he sincerely replied.

"It's not a big deal" Louis chuckled "It's more, like, I threw a fit. My whole family is going to Australia and I'm not."

"That's too bad," Daniel almost pouted. Of all the pictures of Louis, the ones in Australia with that tight wetsuit of his, were his favourites.

"But my dad promised me he will let me go on winter break," Louis beamed.

Daniel laughed "There you go. No need to be sad,"

Louis felt kind of guilty that he lashed out on Daniel. He didn't want him to think things were awkward after Friday night. Gemma had mentioned a theory before, that Daniel had a crush on Louis. Now, after the almost kiss, he was pretty much sure. But Louis was not a person to hold grudges and such, and Daniel understood Louis wasn't interested. So why worry about it? Dan was a great friend.

The truth is Louis wasn't mad because of the Australia trip. Harry hadn't showed up at their flat that morning to go to Sustainability together as usual, which made Louis arrive a tad late to class. Louis had planned to use that time alone to clear things out between the two of them, now he had to wait. And to his surprise, Harry didn't show up to class either, which confused Louis even more.

 *

On Tuesday Harry didn't go to class, again. Throughout the week, Harry barely spent time at the flat, and when they were in the same room, Harry never made eye contact with Louis and he spoke to him only when absolutely necessary. It really started to get under Louis' skin, but he never let it show. That way the weird acting one was Harry, the boys knew there was something odd about him, but they never figured it out it had to do with Louis.

 *

By Friday, Louis knew not to wait for Harry anymore. He had skipped sustainability all week, "Not my problem," Louis thought. He headed to the field where the vegetable patches were growing. Dr Miller was going to check on them, just like he did every Friday.

If Louis said he didn't have a hint of hope wishing to see Harry at the patch, he would have been lying. When he got there Dr Miller was starting to inspect the first one, and there was no one at their patch.

Louis sat down beside the patch with his legs crossed, taking out his Geography notes to study for his quiz. His patch was always the last one to be looked over, thanks to Harry for arriving late the first day when the patches were chosen.

Dr Miller came and checked it. He asked Louis about Harry, Louis answered he didn't know about him. After he was done, Louis waited for the hose to be free to water the patch. Everyone was gone by the time he was able to use it.

He was almost finished when he heard someone getting closer. He looked up and saw Harry approaching him, he quickly lowered his eyes before Harry knew Louis had seen him. He hated to admit it, but seeing Harry made his stomach flutter. Memories of their kiss came rushing to Louis mind.

"Hello," Louis heard Harry said.

"Finally decided to show up?" Louis said a bit harsher than he meant to.

Harry let out a nervous laugh "I've been busy," He looked at Louis trying to suppress a smile, showing his dimples and making Louis forget about anything else but Harry smiling at him with a mischievous smile, a glint in his green eyes and a beanie on his head.

Louis couldn't help smiling back at him "Yeah, I'm sure skipping classes has your agenda very busy,"

Harry laughed again. He stared at the patch with his hands in his pockets "The crocus is the smallest sprout,"

Louis stared at the small green steam, which was going to become a flower someday. He simply nodded. "Can you hold this for me?" He gave Harry the hose.

He made his way to close the tap. When he closed it, he saw Harry rolling up the hose and moving it closer to the beginning of it.  Louis gathered some bravery.

"So what have you been busy with?" He asked Harry when he was within earshot.

"I've been thinking" Harry replied, setting the hose in place.

When he was done, they walked back to the patch, where their stuff was.

"Thinking about what?" They stopped when they reached their patch

Harry sighed and turned to face Louis "About us,"

Louis' courage suddenly disappeared "Yeah?" He managed to whisper.

Harry started to talk really fast, well, as fast as his slow tempo would allow "Look, I don't even know if you remember, but I'm sorry I kissed you. You were so drunk and I feel like I took advantage of that. It's just that, I was so worried about you. And when you showed up you asked me why was I worried, and you made me admit something that I was scared of. And I didn't see you all weekend and then I skipped class on Monday because I didn't know what to say, and then I skipped the rest because I didn't know how to justify my behaviour. I don't know if you hate me now, but I just..."

"I wasn't that drunk," Louis interrupted.

"What?" Harry frowned in confusion.

"I mean, I didn't do anything I didn't want to,"

"You didn't," Harry nervously stated, biting his bottom lip.

Louis took a step forward "I mean, I'm not saying you weren't a tool avoiding me, but," Harry's nervousness gave him confidence "But I can think of a way you can make it up for it,"

"You do?" Louis could feel Harry's breath when he spoke.

Louis smiled and looked at Harry's pink lips. He knew his life wasn't a fairy-tale. He was aware that his stay was temporary, that not even his closest friends there knew who he really was, that he had people and duties waiting for him back home, he had all of that in mind at that moment. But still, he chose to do what, in that precise second, felt the right thing for him.

He connected his lips with Harry's, and before Harry knew it, he had his arms wrapped around Louis and was kissing him back. Softly at first, and then slowly increasing the intensity. This kiss was so much better than the first one. Now they were really tasting, feeling each other. They probably didn't know what was going to happen later, but they both felt they were where they were meant to be. Like, every single move of their lives had lead them to that moment.

They broke the kiss, but Louis remained in Harry's arms. Harry couldn't stop smiling, which made Louis smile too.

"Did that made it up for you?" Harry asked.

Louis looked up, pretended to think hard "It's a start," he replied.

Harry chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips.

He picked up their stuff and gave Louis his backpack.

"You have class?" Harry asked when they started to walk.

"I have class with your sister," Louis said.

"Oh, yeah? Let me walk you,"

Louis smiled, he really missed Harry. And it was just a week.

When they reached the room, Gemma saw them and narrowed her eyes at them with a cheeky smile on her face.

Harry said hi to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He promised Louis to see him later at their flat before leaving.

When Louis and Gemma were in their seats, Gemma threatened Louis wearing a big, big smile "You are telling me everything about it,"

Louis chuckled "Oh, God, have mercy on me," He dramatically said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
508K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...