Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

By A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? More

Love Me
how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
Hope
A/n
another A/n
You
can't back down
start of something new
A/n
Our little place
Don't forget
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance

Dont let go

936 37 8
By A25929

Demi's POV

I dont like that Valintina girl , but i need to give her a chance , she really didnt do anything wrong she just still has feelings for my bellla but its ok, becaus e bella loves me and she means ir right? I look over to see Bella is asleep and tired with that.

I know its not right to go threw her phone but i need to know if she has Valintina's number and if they have texted, i look at the contacts and scroll down to the V section and there i found her number, i was pressed the home button and was about to turn bella's phone off when i got a text , i looked at who it was from , and saw it was valintina , i read the text

- Hey bell, umm i know its late and i know your in a relationship but i really miss you and i was stupied and i regret the mistakes i have made i stil  love you, and i want t you back, and i respect your relationship but just remeber i still love you.

I couldn't believe it i was mad and i was gonna give Her a chance but that just got blown up into a million pieces , i slammed bella's phone down , i know bella's gonna leave they always do, and i was ready to put my defences up .

I walk outside in the back yard and close the door, i look out side and see the pool and sit at the edge and let my feet get wet trying to just clear my mind.

Bella's POV.

I wake up to demi slamming my phone on the table.... wait my phone i get up and look at my phone to see what demi had read and she read the message from valintina, but im a little mad because she dosnt trust me and she is snooping threw my phone.

I get a little mad and walk outside to find demi at the edge of the pool

-"Babe why where you snooping threw my phone ?! do you not trust me? I told you nothing was going to happen to us but your making that really hard demi, i know your scared but dont be i love you but i think you need to chill ok?"

-"Im sorry !!! Im sorry because im scared of losing you, but your right its all my fault!"

Im just gonna leave for a while because if i stay here im gonna lose you for sure so im gonna go ." Demi said and walked out of the house slamming the door.

~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

I needed to leave and for ome reason i was starting to lose that Love feeling , im guessing being so scared of lossing someone , just had something clicked and it was starting to fade , but i love bella..... dont I?

I needed time to think about this and thats what i am doing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Bella's Pov.

I am losing demi and i love her ...dont I?

everytime i see demi i see my idol and i try and see my girl but i ust cant and everytime i think about Valintina i just miss her and think about everything we were , I think i need to talk to val

I pull my phone out and text her

-Hey Val its Bell , ummmm do you want to go grab a bite or something i know its late but ya."

-Ya sure.

-K . great ill meet you at the restrant next to the coffee shop.

 -K  bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at restrant ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I sit down and see valintina , she smiles

-"Its great to see you ."

-"Its grat to see you to, look im sorry for such a short hello yesterday i just felt akward you know?"

-"Ya tottaly " val said

-"Well look , i still have ...feelings..for you , but im in a relationship ."

-"really? and i know but i want to try it again and really make it work." Val said , making me really want to kiss her and say yes

-"I want to make this work to and i am wiling to try but i need to talk to demi first." i said still feeling like im gonna break her heart and mine all at once .

Val leans over the table and kisses me and i cant help but kiss back. I smile and i really love demi but i also really love valintina too but i pick val, i feel bad and shitty only because im a shitty person.

After having a bite with val i call demi

-"Hey demi , ummm we need to talk ." I said scared of her reply

-"Ya i think we do , i need to tell you something , i will see you at the house ."

-Ok

I get to the house right before demi does and we walk into the house together and sit on the cough, i look at demi and she frabs my hand and talks first

-"Ok look i have thought this threw a bunch of times and i think we should take a break and see new people ." she said softy

-" I was gonna say the same thing  and if we ever want to be together again we should keep that open to a mabe right?" i said

-Ya of corse , and i thik im gonna go fly somewhere just to kinda get away ." demi said

-"Ok , that sounds good and i hope your fully ok with this happening ." i said trying to not sound like a totally bitch.

-Ya it's totally fine i think this will be good for both of us." demi said with a smile. We both got up and i hugged her tight  scared of letting go, i felt a tear flow down my face

-"I guess this is goodbye then." I said my voice breaking.

-"I guess it is ." demi said before she kissed me one last time.

-Bye demi " I said to her before i walked out the door.

-"By bellla." she said as i closed the front door leaving her just standing there having no expression.

-"What have i done." I say to myself outloud starting to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~

Ok so there is a sequal , and please don hate me it has a twist in the next book , you will love it .

Thank you all so much for all the reads and likes i really cant thank you all enough .

I will eather up date mabe tonight or tommorow

ps. i almost cryed writig the ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
35.3K 785 23
Demi Lovato is at the top of her career, but her personal life is not where she wants it at all. She's been struggling to stay strong. Dealing with h...
135K 3.7K 32
Nick leaves Serena broken hearted. Can Demi fix her heart?