Life with the creepypasta fam...

By MickaylaKelley

It's quite funny. Although it gets a bit.. Dirty ;) hehehe More

Life with the creepypasta family

244 8 1
By MickaylaKelley

~~Hi, I hope you guys like this. My characters name is Juliet~~

I'm Juliet, and I'm not just a normal girl. I look like jeff. I have a better haircut then him though. My eyes are your black, I do have eyelids and I didn't cut a smile into my face. Although you only know of Jeff killing his family.. That is true, but he kept me alive and decided to raise me. After awhile, we met our current friends. Slendy, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, Jane, Sally, and Smiley. But enough of me talking about that. Let's start this!

Ben walks in and looks at me. "What the hell? Who are you talking to?!" I start to back away and stutter "N-no one.. Please don't tell my brother on me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 339 7
Viewer discretion is advised !!
114K 6.8K 101
"Not in front of my tea." Guess which simp created a new book. Yes me, Manyee. DISCLAIMER: SOME QUOTES FROM PINTEREST, GOOGLE, REDDIT, ANY OTHER WEBS...
214 2 11
DO NEVER EVER TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I WILL KEEP TRYING TO GET ACTUAL DANGANRONPA AI ART OKAY ANYWAYS. the cover is not ai art.
28.8K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...